Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 (26814 Views)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (0 - 0) On 13th January 2022 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 13th January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by bizza45: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
dammyd46:

wow... If he pays I would be f##king surprise...

look at when the guy predicted d score and look at when d other dude requested for score prediction. match Don already pass half time b4 e predict am... had it been he predicted earlier then e for get claim
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by johnstar(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
jumper524:
my match rating
courtois - 7/10 had little or nothing to do.
christensen - 8/10 was solid
rudiger- 7/10
moses- 7/10
azpilicueta- 7/10
alonso - 7/10
willian- 7.5/10 was an impressive sub.
bakayoko 8/10 was impressive today
kante- 9/10 was the most dedicated man
pedro- 7/10
fabregas- 6/10
hazard- 6/10
morata- 2/10 he was completely useless today, he should know chelsea fans loves him but he's been more than disappointing today.

conte- 1/10 perhaps the most useless man today, why he keeps benching batshuai still baffles me. hardly he gets game time and its honestly not fair to him..

U obviously 0/10 for making dis silly rating

How can bakayoko b 8??

Bakayoko is juz worst i dnt even know hu to compare him to

Egbeda college boy (kamoru) play pass bakayoko

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Sheun001(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Princefrankie1:
This is why Manchester City will win the league comfortably this season. The teams you expect to put pressure on them is drawing games they should easily win because of bad tactical decisions by the coaches.

You have drinkwater on the bench who can launch a 40yard pass, yet Bakayoko plays 90minutes. You sacrifice your best attacking players in Pedro and William, just because you want to be more compact in midfield by playing two defensive midfielders who have no creativity, vision nor penetration.

Against who? Leicester City. Not Manchester City, not Barcelona, not Real Madrid, not Bayern Munich. But Leicester City. And you wonder why the games are ending in zero's.

I like Conte, he is a good coach, but some of his decisions leave me agape. You complain you don't have enough players, but the ones you have you can't use them.

Christensen, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Moses, Kante and Bakayoko are all defensive minded players. That is a whooping total of 7 players. Leaving just Hazard and Morata up front.

How can you score goals with such a formation?

Check the total number of goals Chelsea have scored this season in all competitions and you will know what I mean. It's really abysmal for a team of Chelsea's caliber.

With quality attacking players such ad Williams, Hazard, Pedro, Morata, this team should be scoring lots of goals if the set up is right.

As I watched the match today
I was just fuming when I saw the work hazard and morata were doing
We are just insulting Morata buh sincerely its not his fault the coach knows too well the striker he has is not the physical type and he keeps using that abysmal formation

The left wing was totally useless cuz hazard who was meant to be there had to be going round cuz there's no one in the upper wing As for moses he has simply lost form and his stamina seems to have depleted over the course of this season
He doesn't make those important runs again

My point: with these current Chelsea formation
They would be lucky to make the top 5 this season
If Liverpool and assnal gains form

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Emerikoss: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chelsea fans pls make sure to watch Man Utd vs Stoke to see how we wincheesy

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Landuphil(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Iamthoney:
I just dey imagine how Barcelona go take rape this Chelsea team....ordinary Leicester una no fit score talk more of to win.

See as my under 2.5 take enter for both Chelsea and Real Madrid and Ismaily and Red star cholet games...Sweet weekend

No forget to show boys love ooo cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by toseen7: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
The sperm that produced Bakayoko, The
egg, The people that took him to Monaco, The people at Chelsea that brought up the idea of signing Bakayoko The people that sold Bakayoko to Chelsea, the 40M they paid....even Conte sef All of you are maaaad!!!! angry

12 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
martineverest:
get ready to collect from barca

i support man utd
i support all English teams except Liverpool in Europe
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by martineverest(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

i support man utd
i support all English teams except Liverpool in Europe
hehe....when u never fit beat sevilla?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
bizza45:

look at when the guy predicted d score and look at when d other dude requested for score prediction. match Don already pass half time b4 e predict am... had it been he predicted earlier then e for get claim
I predicted the scoreline on the 59th minute cause of network, I predicted the scoreline before the redcard. U mean to tell me they can't score from that time till now?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Kiakia(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
aieromon:

After playing a dull game all day,you want to steal a win at the last minute grin grin

Full time

CHE 0-0 LEI
Don't mind them. Leicester deserved to win this match.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
bizza45:

What abt real Madrid that conceded on the 87th minutes, even if u had predicted on the 75th or 80th minute would u have won?
So that not an excuse.if he want to honour his promise he will
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mrintegrity30(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

Sir,pls honour ur promise plss
k....! i've received alot of calls hence, I hv to reply openly. nxt time, when someone says he'll gv u 10,000 ask him 10,000 what? cos it cud b 10,000 cows, feather, clothe, money or even 10,000 dead fowls. be wise! yes, I will gv 10000 to d winner bt. '10,000 wat' is d question .

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by oshe11: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Geestunnar:

His recent performances have left little to be desired, can't he just channel drogba's ball holding abilities or better still stop going down so easily
"going down easily"

Thats one of my problems with him. It seems Contè aint talking to him about it.
Dude has good linking up ability bt just aint clinical n physically strong
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by kinzation(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Iamthoney:
I just dey imagine how Barcelona go take rape this Chelsea team....ordinary Leicester una no fit score talk more of to win.

See as my under 2.5 take enter for both Chelsea and Real Madrid and Ismaily and Red star cholet games...Sweet weekend
Useless Chelsea Team. No Sooner Had I Squeezed My Ticket Than I Saw Ur Post.Imagine Madrid I Gv . Guy Epp Me Wth Games
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Sheun001(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Conte should just please switch back to 3-4-3
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Lomprico2: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

Sir,its 0-0
Bank name;GTB
Acc no;**********

Mr Ofordu, see as u expose urself for social media because of 10k angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by ncoolsome(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
Princefrankie1:
This is why I laugh at anybody who thinks Manchester City might lose the league this season. You look at the teams you expect to put pressure on them and they are very inconsistent. They can't even win 5 on the bounce. Drawing games they should easily win because of bad tactical decisions by the coaches.

You have drinkwater on the bench who can launch a 40yard pass, yet Bakayoko plays 90minutes. You sacrifice your best attacking players in Pedro and William, just because you want to be more compact in midfield by playing two defensive midfielders who have no creativity, vision nor penetration.

Against who? Leicester City. Not Manchester City, not Barcelona, not Real Madrid, not Bayern Munich. But Leicester City with a wilfred Ndidi in the middle.

And you wonder why the games are ending in zero's. Check the last 5 matches.

I like Conte, he is a good coach, but some of his decisions leave me agape. You complain you don't have enough players, but the ones you have you can't use them.

Christensen, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Moses, Kante and Bakayoko are all defensive minded players. That is a whooping total of 7 players. Leaving just Hazard and Morata up front.

How can you score goals with such a formation?

Check the total number of goals Chelsea have scored this season in all competitions and you will know what I mean. It's really abysmal for a team of Chelsea's caliber.

With quality attacking players such ad Williams, Hazard, Pedro, Morata, this team should be scoring lots of goals if the set up is right.

1st moses isn't a defender rather a midfielder,2nd Alonso has 7 goals this season,3rd azpilecueta has 6 assist...I think conte need a different approach to games instead of a 3-5-1-1 or 3-4-3 while not try a 4-3-3 where u HV Alonso n moses on the wings,then kante,Drinkwater or fan at the middle hazard,William,Pedro attack...
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by donvicky2007: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
I keep saying it, Conte should be shown the exit door.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
mrintegrity30:
k....! i've received alot of calls hence, I hv to reply openly. nxt time, when someone says he'll gv u 10,000 ask him 10,000 what? cos it cud b 10,000 cows, feather, clothe, money or even 10,000 dead fowls. be wise! yes, I will gv 10000 to d winner bt. '10,000 wat' is d question .
Ok have heard,so what ur point now sir?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by daskid130(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Haba chelshit even with red card u can not win?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
mvem:
...what did he do, sometimes you dont blame the coach for everything, will he enter the pitch and do what the players are suppose to do
Why keep playing a formation that doesn't work... Why 352...
What is bakayoko playing abeg? I asked this question before so it doesn't seem I'm the one not seeing what he brings to the table, but no one gave me the needed answer (well, maybe you will)...

The last few games we played were games we ought to finish the opponents but No, we kept adding to our troubles by choking already choked fixtures (waiting for return leg)

Bros, I'm tired jare

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lomprico2:

Mr Ofordu, see as u expose urself for social media because of 10k angry
That's why i didn't drop my acc name na

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Lomprico2: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

That's why i didn't drop my acc name na

How did I know u are Ofordu H.H.? angry

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by bizza45: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

I predicted the scoreline on the 59th minute cause of network, I predicted the scoreline before the redcard. U mean to tell me they can't score from that time till now?

bro your score was predicted was d 64th minute... based in that if u are d one will u pay... Abeg make we face fact
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
toseen7:
The sperm that produced Bakayoko, The
egg, The people that took him to Monaco, The people at Chelsea that brought up the idea of signing Bakayoko The people that sold Bakayoko to Chelsea, the 40M they paid....even Conte sef All of you are maaaad!!!! angry
LMAO... I agree with you though

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mrintegrity30(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

Ok have heard,so what ur point now sir?
since u insist, here is 10,000 for d winner..... GRAB IT

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by encryptjay(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Madrid and Chelsea matter tire me this season
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lomprico2:

How did I know u are Ofordu H.H.? angry
Ooo boy,I will try to avoid this mistakes. Thanks for telling me
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by COOL10(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Edoblakky:
Even if the manager doesn't want to substitute Morata, can't Morata just walk out by himself? He's an embarrassment
. What could you have expected the guy to do when the midfield was very poor? Na Superman him be? The fact that you don't like him doesn't mean you shouldn't say the truth when you see it. If he was wasteful in front of goal I would have understood but chances were barely created. Don't put the poor display of the whole team on him like he was the only below average player.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sheun001:

As I watched the match today
I was just fuming when I saw the work hazard and morata were doing
We are just insulting Morata buh sincerely its not his fault the coach knows too well the striker he has is not the physical type and he keeps using that abysmal formation

The left wing was totally useless cuz hazard who was meant to be there had to be going round cuz there's no one in the upper wing As for moses he has simply lost form and his stamina seems to have depleted over the course of this season
He doesn't make those important runs again

My point: with these current Chelsea formation
They would be lucky to make the top 5 this season
If Liverpool and assnal gains form
God increase your wisdom
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mrintegrity30(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
i'm a man of my words
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by bizza45: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

What abt real Madrid that conceded on the 87th minutes, even if u had predicted on the 75th or 80th minute would u have won?
So that not an excuse.if he want to honour his promise he will

he didn't talk about Madrid... people predict score b4 match or at most 10mins into d game, urz came in 64munite

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 15th January 2017 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 22nd July 2020 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.