Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric (663 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by Bravo123: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Williams Avenya, Catholic bishop of Gboko diocese, says the people of Benue state gave massive support to President Muhammadu Buhari but “received 73 corpses in return”.

In his funeral oration for victims of herdsmen killings, Avenya prayed for the repose of the souls of the dead and called for prayers for the survivors of the attacks.

He also called on the government to beef up security...

Read more... https://alabingo.com/2018/01/gave-massive-support-buhari-received-73-corpses-return-benue-cleric/

Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by sarrki(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Its gory and pathetic

He's working round the clock now

We should prevent it from reoccurring

Rip to the dead
Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by sarrki(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
I challenged all those who are making noise about my inhumane

I created a thread on Fulani herdsmen attack

They should show where the created a thread

Aside ranting, tribalism, ethnicity and political gain they wanted to achieve through the happenings
Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by bedspread: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Its Terrible
Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin grin

grin grin
Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by TheHistorian(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2018
embarassed
Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by Akkord4gov: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2018
loveth361:
grin grin

grin grin

and u are laughing
Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by Mylove55(f): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2018
This stupid cleric is an idiot from idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Why play politics with people's life.
What now relate massive vote with the dead?
Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2018
It is a mistake made that shall never be repeated.

In 2019, your pedigree will determine your election

1 Share

Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Mylove55:
This stupid cleric is an idiot from idiotic pigs of Biafra
look at u it such a gtrwsguovcnkpm

1 Like

Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by smulti(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Its gory and pathetic

He's working round the clock now

We should prevent it from reoccurring

Rip to the dead

it'll be recalled that Miyetti Allah association issued a warning for the attack before they finally struck

this is clearly a conspiracy of which buhari was part of

the victims of these pogroms should be compensated by FG

buhari is evil

a devilish man who doesn't obey court orders
is your role model
Re: We Gave Massive Suport To Buhari But Received 73 Corpses In Return- Benue Cleric by DonBobes(m): 2:28am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
I challenged all those who are making noise about my inhumane

I created a thread on Fulani herdsmen attack

They should show where the created a thread

Aside ranting, tribalism, ethnicity and political gain they wanted to achieve through the happenings

Sarrki naso 1 gal Nafeesat de talk nonsense say fulanis go fit attack Ekiti pple n dey can't do anything, very wrong at dis stage n level wen every 1 is crying for d last 1 people sed d fulanis did. Saying indirectly dat d fulanis have monopoly of violence & dey can kill at will

(1) (Reply)

Oil Blocks Are ‘ancestral Properties’ Of Niger Delta — Gov. Dickson / Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Says Saraki Must Fight For Him Or Risks Being Exposed / Only 15 Of The 113 Chibok Schoolgirls Alive - Boko Haram Journalist Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.