Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (50787 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Coldfeets: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Just like that?

You guys were not fighting or struggling for something?

OK na...

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2018
She wan give you tiger claw
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Pesuzok(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2018
That girl needs to be in jail.

But tell us exactly what happened. This your reason is too lame.

Did you snatch her maga?

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Bluecurtain: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Misuse of social media,,
Get her arrested and fight your battle through legal means.

3 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by SicilianMafia: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2018
That Girl Is An Animal!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Odingo1: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2018
You no use police arrest her, make dem put her for prison for two weeks, then report to school authorities
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2018
The other girl fine pass sef.

You better pack commot from that room before she tears your throat.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by eph12(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Helping her broadcast will do what for her exactly? All these slay queens know is SM and being pretty, nothing else
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by obstead200(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Millz404:
Hope say u no d constantly insult her say she worwor...

An emotional abused person can do you anything.
my thoughts too. Girls can be annoyingly petty and nasty with issues like that.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by squarelead(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Go check ur status o, how are you sure the blade she used for this isn't infected.

1 Like

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by banre(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2018
she's actually beautiful o....but how did she let d girl destroy her face like that.

1 Like

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by SIaye: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2018
overhypedsteve:
Very bad. We are becoming more and more worse than the black Americans.

We were no different from black Americans to begun with.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2018
jealousy ....... dat kind room mate fit giv person poison chop
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by persius555(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Non of you two is ugly, just plain stupid.

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by stonecoldcafe: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
I am a student of UNIPORT by name Nancy Ekeh, 200 Level studying philosophy... My roomate Okoija Reva used razor blade to tear my face because I am more beautiful than her.
Please help me.

I'm terribly sorry. Oh lord!

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by cstr1001: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2018
That girl need to be arrested.

Girls are very viscous beings. Especially early adults and teenage girls .
You need to live close to university female hostels to know the depth of their viciousness.
You dare not wear their slippers, don't sit on their bunk, don't talk to their boyfriend, don't touch their pots or stoves, don't pour garri near their bunk, don't use their foundation, mascara, mirror or eye pencil and many petty things that guys mostly overlook.

Is it the hormones or what?

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by ireneidiva(f): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Lmaooo @"tear my face"
Nancy Ekeh how do we help you na?
How is this funny?

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by overhypedsteve(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2018
SIaye:

We were no different from black Americans to begun with.
at least we had values. We had culture
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by kollinpowel(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2018
The demon wey dey follow her no get photo copy. #emere.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by sisisioge: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Oh jisos! But why aren't people afraid to draw blood biko? It is well o.

1 Like

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by omoelerin1: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Nothing wrong about that nah. It will rather make you more beautiful. Don't you see afonja people?
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Lumig: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:
women dont have friends.they have competition.
the Sisterrhood is an illusion.
Hmmmm! I think you are right, they are always critical of one another. "The sisterhood is an illusion"

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by yourstar: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Chai...girls can never be at peace with each other

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Oppypoppy: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2018
This is serious! Dis one fit kill o... guys are different sha. But....wow!

1 Like

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by infogenius(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
I am a student of UNIPORT by name Nancy Ekeh, 200 Level studying philosophy... My roomate Okoija Reva used razor blade to tear my face because I am more beautiful than her.
Please help me.

Thank God u still have a face.
You may loose your life in the next assault.
Kindly bolt.

1 Like

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by sogud(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
Please help me.

wer u on weed wen she was cutting ur face or she use charm on u
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by finest0007(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Good morning room mate. I hate you because you're more beautiful than I am.

*Brings out razor blade to tear room mates face while she stands there looking*

Give the full & real story or keep your ordeal to yourself sad

3 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Funkybabee(f): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Pelu opon ori......though cute eyes
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
This is disheartening! What sort insecure and jealous idiot would commit such an atrocious act on her colleague?

You need to go and report to the police now, with your bloody face. You could easily die from excessive bleeding from the wounds. This is a clear case of attempted murder by your roommate and she should and must be arrested immediately and the police and be charged for "attempted murder."

Please note: while you have your reasons to conclude that she did it because you're pretty than her. But please, don't present what happened to you that way, so you can be taken seriously. Tell the police that it was an unprovoked and criminal attack. You can opine jealousy to be the reason, but you want to present what happened to you in a manner that they'll want to act.

You are pretty but be mindful that if you tell some ugly police officer that, they may also become jealous of you and may frustrate your attempt at getting justice.

The Police and relevant government authorities should spring into action and arrest this criminal right away. If you cannot get justice from the police, then I believe in "blood for blood," in which case you are justified to also hurt her physically so she learns a lesson.

Sorry for what happened to you. You will end up with some scars, but you'll still be beautiful. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by bishoppapi: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
Please help me.

Report this incident to the school authority and the police so they can deal with this wicked act. That’s the right thing for you to do not ‘nairaland help me’.

3 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by SIaye: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2018
overhypedsteve:
at least we had values. We had culture

Barbaric culture
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by aureen: 8:39am On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:
women dont have friends.they have competition.
the Sisterrhood is an illusion.

The lady should be charged to court for assault.

Lord knows I will never be friends with a lady that has such attributed, I'm not like that so I deserve to be surrounded with people that will contribute to my felicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.