Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Technical Writer Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Writer Vacancy (821 Views)

Writer Vacancy / Woman.ng Is Hiring! Content Writer Vacancy / Content Writer Vacancy - Nitestay.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical Writer Vacancy by Google63(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Our fast-growing firm works closely with blockchain technology. We employ a suite of writers skilled in the field of blockchain technology, and we are currently seeking professional Technical Writers to join this expanding team. The successful applicants will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with scientific staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. If you have previous experience as a Technical Writer, we encourage you to send an email, stating your remuneration rate in the mail, while attaching your resume and a sample of technical articles you have written to davidmoore370@yahoo.com

Best regards

NB:
-You must be thorough (No plagiarism)
-It doesn't matter which course you read.
-You must be proficient in English grammar.
-You must be creative and be good in your choice of words.
- Promptness is crucial
- You must be ready to learn.
Re: Technical Writer Vacancy by Google63(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Our fast-growing firm works closely with blockchain technology. We employ a suite of writers skilled in the field of blockchain technology, and we are currently seeking professional Technical Writers to join this expanding team. The successful applicants will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with scientific staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. If you have previous experience as a Technical Writer, we encourage you to send an email, stating your remuneration rate in the mail, while attaching your resume and a sample of technical articles you have written to davidmoore370@yahoo.com

Best regards

NB:
-You must be thorough (No plagiarism)
-It doesn't matter which course you read.
-You must be proficient in English grammar.
-You must be creative and be good in your choice of words.
- Promptness is crucial
- You must be ready to learn.
Re: Technical Writer Vacancy by Google63(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2018
More writers still needed....
Re: Technical Writer Vacancy by Google63(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Five more writers still needed....
Re: Technical Writer Vacancy by Tunalty(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Google63:
Five more writers still needed....

I write well, here's my contact 07065289526, I can as well send samples of my previous articles
Re: Technical Writer Vacancy by Matzobinna(m): 1:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Hello, My name is Matz. I am a professional writer with over 5 years experience. I can write an original and unique article that is 100 percent free from plagiarism for you. My works are written in impeccable English and I also offer unlimited revisions. Kindly contact me to see samples of my previous works and also get an excellent job delivered to you on time. Warm regards.

This is my contact 08084868176, I will also send you a mail with one sample of my research and writing.
Re: Technical Writer Vacancy by Google63(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2018
More writers still needed

(1) (Reply)

International NGO Jobs At Christian Aid (10 Vacant Positions) / Kwese Satellite TV Constraint And Facts In Nigeria / Graduate Trainee 2018 | Dufil Prima Foods Plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.