Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo (18644 Views)

Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Firefire(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Bede2u:
This is hate speech. Arrest Paul Unongo now. The foolish hausa paupet

This fellow is Wantaregh Unongo and not Paul... I think they are two different person?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Skepticus: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Same empty talk.

Benue State should know that they parade cowards as leaders

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by SalamRushdie: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Instead of this rants its better Benue makes sure Buhari is defeated at the polls so Nigerians can have a better leader than this evil vile man callled Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by tunjijones(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2018
You benue pple shd stop saying we will raise army. Its is obvious the government cant protect you pple. you better raise army and protect yourselves before fulanis wipe you pple out.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by lonelydora: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2018
No need to announce it...raise it secretly and fight those bastards

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Sunnycliff(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Nutase don't allow decimation of Igbos by pmb lead administration affects your thinking faculty

Having said that it is an ongoing stuff as we speak

A lot of intelligence gathering is on

We are suspecting some terrorist group using Fulani herdsmen men as a cover

You only speak of intelligence gathering when your Idol and his kinsmen killers are involved but in cattle rustling they can never have intelligence gathering, rather they rush out to action.

I wish you have a filth of a conscience and pray none of your dear ones fall a victim of herdsmen attack. Then you would no how good your intelligence gathering is, as souls pines away in death.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by InvertedHammer: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2018
Talk. Talk. Talk.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by OMEGA009(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Papa Unongo, kwantinu to wait for FG to act. Sometimes, attack is the best form of defense .

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by emmaitive(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2018
Now you are talking! May God help or benuans to resist this fulanis blood suckin demons and dea colaborators.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Sunnah1(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Firefire:

You are absolutely right...

Buhary is doing his best by maintaining Deadly Silence.

What a President, what a callous human, what an insensitive government.

Despite all the outcry against the President and Presidency Deadly Silence Syndrome (DSS) since 2016, yet he (Buhary) open not his mouth.

And David Mark is still alive.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by fuckbmc: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Nutase don't allow decimation of Igbos by pmb lead administration affects your thinking faculty

Having said that it is an ongoing stuff as we speak

A lot of intelligence gathering is on

We are suspecting some terrorist group using Fulani herdsmen men as a cover

E be like set without mentioning ipob, your BMC stipend will not be paid

6 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by fuckbmc: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Sunnah1:
And David Mark is still alive.
So, David Mark controls the Military right?
check your upstair bro

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2018
NgcoboP:
He thinks everyone lacks objectivity like him...
dat guy called Sarrki is shameless my myopic fellow

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Oxalic(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2018
If only you had reason like this from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by ajebuter(f): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Firefire:

What party are you referring to?

Do I tell you I belong to any political party? Can you show me in my post where i declare for any party?

Be careful not to incur the annoyance and or provoke the dead. I warned you.

Shalom!

Eeyan mi....se daada ni?

Oo fe gba rara bayi oh, oju Ogun le

Ooto kuku ni, ilu o fararo labe gambari yi rara

Olorun a ko awa tie yo sha
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2018
This is the kind of thing that happens when people dont do their work well..

1. A cow gets stolen...the Police are called...and they do nothing.
2.Someone's farm gets wrecked...the Police are called...they do nothing.
3.Someone gets injured for stealing cow...or for grazing on farmland...police called....you know...
4.I forgot to mention the border guards who collect bribe to allow a 'special load' pass through...
5.Someone was supposed to plant trees to stop the Sahara from encroaching. He didn't do it.
6.Someone hid the guy who stole a cow, while someone is shielding the person whose cows ate my maize...and somehow we think it's ok not to report a crime...
7.Someone wasted money that could have been used for education...and(until 2007) railways.
8.Someone voted for a corrupt LGA chairman who does nothing but chop.
9.Someone allowed the dairy coy set up years ago to fail...
10.Someone wrecked the grazing reserves...
11.Someone did nothing when one farmer got shot...or one fulani got shot...
12Someone.....

Now that it is 76 dead.....or was it 3000 dead...we are channeling Hutu and Tutsis....

For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the message was lost.
For want of a message the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

Nigerians....before you look at others....look unto thyself!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by BenzEne1(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Firefire:
Anyone still supporting this government in the face of all this senseless killings and incoherent reaction or ACTION is either a TERRORIST, a Jihadist, a vampire, or all combined.

Una done start again. Please modify that Jihadist out abeg. These are not an Islamic themed acts. Abeg wether they are muslims or not o. This is not Jihad. And we muslims condemn the government in perpetuity for the lackadaisical conducts towards curbing this menace. It makes no difference that Buhari is a muslim. If he doesn't take drastic steps he'll be going against the governance or even Islamic codes he so claims to adhere to.

Biko take away Jihad abeg.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by sarrki(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Eaa247:

dat guy called Sarrki is shameless my myopic fellow

I will never support terrorism

Which Igbos are preaching
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by obailala(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2018
These guys arent serious yet, they're still 'thinking', still giving conditions and still waiting for central govt when they should already be doing something.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Firefire(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2018
ajebuter:

Eeyan mi....se daada ni?

Oo fe gba rara bayi oh, oju Ogun le

Ooto kuku ni, ilu o fararo labe gambari yi rara

Olorun a ko awa tie yo sha

Sista mi to sure. tongue

Oro ti di bi'olo, yaami. Eni ori'yo, odi'le.

Oju Ogun le, Ilu Naijiria o fi ara'ro rara labe awon gambari aje'goro. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2018
Unongo recalled that a large number of Benue sons and daughters were among the contingents that fought the Nigerian civil war.....

this is where you goes wrong, you can't fight God's people and expect to go scotfree you are just paying for the sin's and atrocities of your ancestors that killed over 3million unarmed biafrans... this senseless killing is what ojukwu foretold but the useless people around will not understand, so enjoy your own ethnic cleansing, start a civil war and I will join them to annihilate you so you will feel the pain as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Penalty82(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem is that Ortom is even canvassing for Buhari's second term of office, isn't that stupidity??
He is a coward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Well they might just have to do that.
Note however that the chickens are coming home to roost. The middle belt fought on the side of 'One Nigeria ' against Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by bendike: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Are you now Sarrki-Buhari or are you his secretary? Mr. Man, stop this m@dness, it's getting on my nerves.
I actually feel admin should ban this sarrki fellow for being an irritant on this forum. I really do not know what pleasure he derives in vomiting all the trash.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Unongo recalled that a large number of Benue sons and daughters were among the contingents that fought the Nigerian civil war.....

this is where you goes wrong, you can't fight God's people and expect to go scotfree you are just paying for the sin's and atrocities of your ancestors that killed over 3million unarmed biafrans... this senseless killing is what ojukwu foretold but the useless people around will not understand, so enjoy your own ethnic cleansing, start a civil war and I will join them to annihilate you so you will feel the pain as well
So,the christians and muslims soldiers killed by ojukwu army were not God own people?
Don't use your pu..y to think please,fulani killings is not domiciles in benue state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's 59th Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos, Video) / Trouble For Folarin As Oyo APC Guber Aspirants Abandon Candidate / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From USA (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.