Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo (18637 Views)

Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2018
When l told you not to vote for buhari, you did not hear, you are suffering now, Afonjas called Gej clueless because you want to play second fiddle as always.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Firefire(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2018
goaldynman:

No! It is same person! It's both his native name and his English name!!

shocked shocked shocked

The guy is a fool then...

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
So,the christians and muslims soldiers killed by ojukwu army were not God own people?
Don't use your pu..y to think please,fulani killings is not domiciles in benue state.
abeg I'm not the Fulani terrorist killing your people. take your anger and comments to them grin grin iyam liking the killing e do gladden my heart well well
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Franking: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Ranting of an ant.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Toktee(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Firefire:
“If the Federal Government cannot stop or arrest those behind the killings; in two weeks, we shall raise an army of our own. We cannot allow people to colonise us again, we have all it takes to do that,” Unongo said.
And i will not hasitate to pencil my name down.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Toktee(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Franking:
Ranting of an ant.
How old are you?
Why don't you ask your father why there is no emir in Benue state?
Why don't you also ask him why Benue state is the only state in the middlebelt that has few muslim population?
Ask him what happened in 2001 that led to the invasion of zaki biam.
We are peace loving people,anyone that live or visti Benue state can attest to that,we are always on the side of the law.
But do not take that as a weakness.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by nkemjacob2(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Security tips...

Don't go and shout "sai baba 2019" in benue ooooo...

Except ur village people are determined to end ur career
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Georgeisco2007: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
I assure pa unongo FG is doing its best

Let me ask you, I which way is he doing this best u are claiming?
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Saintp:

Bros I hail you ooo. Instead of you to directly condemn this barbaric killings by Fulani herdsmen, you are robbing in farmers and rustlers to tactically justify the attacks. When will you niggas ever be bold to say the truth directly without playing to the gallery? Na waa oooo

Of course i do blame Fulani herdsmen....but I also realize that these attacks don't take place in a vaccum.

The fact that some Fulani's cows were stolen does not justify

-taking the laws into their hands
-hiding perps of attacks on farmers villages
-Hiding people who steal cows
-not reporting to the Police.

And yes...Fulani do get attacked...eg Bachama attacked Fulani and there was a reprisal.

Keep in mind that in holding that view, I do not justify wrongdoing on both sides.

If you think i am justifying Fulani attacks....then sorry, I can't help you.

The ultimate point is that we are a society of laws. If people cannot obey the laws when it was just one cow, or one farmer's life....then the carnage we see in Benue is the result.

Once again....wrong is wrong....whoever ox is gored.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Franking: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Toktee:
How old are you?
Why don't you ask your father why there is no emir in Benue state?
Why don't you also ask him why Benue state is the only state in the middlebelt that has few muslim population?
Ask him what happened in 2001 that led to the invasion of zaki biam.
We are peace loving people,anyone that live or visti Benue state can attest to that,we are always on the side of the law.
But do not take that as a weakness.

Talk is cheap. Face ur killers squarely not on nairaland.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Charly68: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
sunbilor:
Let them raise an army and see the unleashing of the full federal might. The IG has rightly said that the police is on top of the situation. Also, Buratai has deployed soldiers to assist them. They should keep quiet and cooperate with the security forces and not think of arming their own militia who they will not be able to control in the long run.
Besides, is he not a northerner? Why am I even wasting my time on their matter?
Which federal might ? The one that couldn't stop Boko Haram for the past 5 Years upon the billions wasted on the war ? Can the soldiers afford to fight the will of desperate people who are ready to defend their lives ?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by OLORIPAPA: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
ASAP operation "Fulani Dance" is needed all over the country.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by fabianjay101(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

doing their best by not addressing the issue on ground Sarki you are a BIG fool... That's what you're
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by surgical: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem is that Ortom is even canvassing for Buhari's second term of office, isn't that stupidity??
of the highest order.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by bendike: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Nairaland believes in freedom of speech

Once you obey the rules

Abi Know freedom of speech anymore ?
You believe in freedom of speech but I should keep quite right? hmm..
You have freedom of speech as a right but you do not have the right to be an irritant to others with your freedom of speech. I know you aspire to be our esteemed Nnwamaipe the only nairalander allowed to spill trash and get away with it. Nnwamaipe you will never be but keep trying grin
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Toktee(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Franking:

Talk is cheap. Face ur killers squarely not on nairaland.
If its not fulani terrorists in your domain,it naybe something you know better,as our faces are differents,so is our problems.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by room089: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Uncle Unongo, raising an army for your defence is long over due.
Do you still believe in the Nigerian security agencies?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
He just had to remind everyone of their contribution in the War. Manage your reward and medals the way you seem fit smiley.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol The Man Say Make Dem Do Python Dance Or Fulani Dance
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by kindklemz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
freeze001:
I thought Unongo was forming Buhari supporter by calling Atiku financier of mad cattle baboons? He saw problem and started being stupid, it's now they denied him flatly that he acquired sense abi? They will soon remove him from that his NEF position and finish him off.

Stop being stupid and show respect to Elders. Your comment is irrelevant since you can not pass your message without disrespecting an elder, someone's father and some peoples grandfather.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by ArodeTsolaye: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2018
freeze001:
I thought Unongo was forming Buhari supporter by calling Atiku financier of mad cattle baboons? He saw problem and started being stupid, it's now they denied him flatly that he acquired sense abi? They will soon remove him from that his NEF position and finish him off.

Paul Unongo is a buffoon who always wanted to be more muslim fulani than Fulanis themselves. Go read up the man's comment against the Christian East. I do not sympathize with the woes of fulani arselickers.
We will always be here to mock them when their masters crush them like cockroaches.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by OAUTemitayo: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:

Bro, please let us stop supporting what is not just.
Buhari is a blood sucker and a barbaric mor.on.
Nothing justifies his silence on the Benue killings.
He is deliberately exterminating the Tiv people in the interest of his Fulani kinsmen.
May hr die a miserable death.
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by CioAngels(f): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:

Nutase don't allow decimation of Igbos by pmb lead administration affects your thinking faculty

Having said that it is an ongoing stuff as we speak

A lot of intelligence gathering is on

We are suspecting some terrorist group using Fulani herdsmen men as a cover

You are suspecting terrorist group using Fulani herdsman as a cover, no more lies to tell. yet, the fulani herdsmen themselves said the killing was to avenge the missing of their 1,000 cow, while a commission of police said he cannot confirm missing cows. Am sure on hearing this they are cooking lies upon lies.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by CioAngels(f): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2018
One would have thought that the likes of Mr Lawrence Onoja were no longer in this planet to have not have spoken all this while, maybe because he also may have cow farm. Why the reckless killing is not understood. Benue people are warriors when it comes to issues like this as we learnt. Don't tell the world you want to own your fights before you do it. Benue people sha, C130, they were the mean officers in the plane according by what we read. Like we were also told, Benue/plateau were the highest population in the military and they were good, why now, wait to be slaughtered by Libya, Niger, Mali and one other country terrorist. Truth be told. Now foreigners are here killing Nigerians, this is the time for python dance. Pa Unongo, i, m surprised, going by your stand all this while.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Makz: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2018
More oil to your head
CioAngels:
One would have thought that the likes of Mr Lawrence Onoja were no longer in this planet to have not have spoken all this while, maybe because he also may have cow farm. Why the reckless killing is not understood. Benue people are warriors when it comes to issues like this as we learnt. Don't tell the world you want to own your fights before you do it. Benue people sha, C130, they were the mean officers in the plane according by what we read. Like we were also told, Benue/plateau were the highest population in the military and they were good, why now, wait to be slaughtered by Libya, Niger, Mali and one other country terrorist. Truth be told. Now foreigners are here killing Nigerians, this is the time for python dance. Pa Unongo, i, m surprised, going by your stand all this while.
Re: Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo by Daewang: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
When these people were fighting our innocent Igbo race they were very happy but the thing is that you can't touch God's chosen people without any repercussions. Wether it takes 50 or 100 years the judgment of the Lord will surely come and that is what we are witnessing today. The middle belt must enjoy their one nigeria slaughter house forever and their blood must continue to wet the ground forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Flags Off Campaign, Announces Badagry Expressway Fixing As Priority / Ohaneze Ndigbo Adopts Atiku Abubakar / Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.