Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) (32170 Views)

Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / Get Safe From Major Threat By Efficient Emergency Gas Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
This lottery self.
Honestly.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2018
hope he wont invest back to the lottery and have non at the end...
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by BruncleZuma: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2018
You gambled and won and dragged God into it... grin grin grin grin Nigerians no go kpai person.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by CornFooPanda(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Na Lie tongue
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Ibrahim9090: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2018
I must buy the house from the landlord
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

wtf angry[b][/b]
Which kind space booking be this nah
grin
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Divay22:
Hmmm
Unmerited favor..

When God gat excess love for you

There is nothing Godly about that money. Don't be deceived.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by chuks34(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Ur luck don shine
Buy the house from ur landlord grin
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
He further explained that Osahon won the N 20m jackpot because the first winner failed to claim the prize, adding that the money was rolled over to another week and Osahon won the star prize.

Imagine how someone's blessings passed him by.

May our blessings for this weekend not go into the hands of another man, amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by 2shure: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2018
to buy land and build house
20m don finish
beta move out of thr
rent a 2bedroom
start biz
marry
then buy land years later and build house.
God i need 18 billion
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Hizayus(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2018
I'll make sure I buy d landlady's house and turn it to public toilet.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by crafteck(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
But he is a software engineer, aren't those people big boys angry

Probably repairs phones
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Danny287(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Congrats also pray to God to grant u knowledge on how to utilize it. If not as e take come na so e go take go.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Divay22(f): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2018
zigi:
Happy u got the money bro but dont call God cos he does not support gamblng!!!!
Fine
God doesn't support gambling, but what would you call this. He further explained that Osahon won the N 20m jackpot because the first winner failed to claim the prize, adding that the money was rolled over to another week and Osahon won the star prize.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by infogenius(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-facing-eviction-threat-by-landlady-wins-n20m-lottery/

I just hope the first winner won't commit suicide once he finds out that he was a 20m jackpot winner

Congrats Osahon
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by ashawopikin(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Islie:

He further explained that Osahon won the N 20m jackpot because the first winner failed to claim the prize, adding that the money was rolled over to another week and Osahon won the star prize.

Enabulele said , “ It will interest you to know that a ticket on December 24, 2017 emerged the first ticket to win the N 20m bonanza , but failed to come forward within seven days to claim his winnings.

chai! This 2018 my blessing will not be transferred to another in Jesus name
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-facing-eviction-threat-by-landlady-wins-n20m-lottery/

That first winner was an angel sent by God.

Father please ordain my meeting with my Angel of good fortune this year. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by WONDERS001(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2018
God works in mysterious ways
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Damfostopper(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
make e just look for 5 odds and put 10milla to get 50 milla....is a simple sturv

2 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by millhouse: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
He should remember to pay his tithe to me his pastor ...I saw d lottery win in a vision.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Divay22(f): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Gungnir:

There is nothing Godly about that money. Don't be deceived.
What he did to get the money is not my biz, but how the money was later given to him because the first winner didn't show up...

What would you call that?
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Divay22:

What he did to get the money is not my biz, but how the money was later given to him because the first winner didn't show up...

What would you call that?

The money isn't still from God. Irrespective of whatever.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the guy is not even beautiful
grin obviously u do think so,for u the only ta mention his apperance
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Divay22(f): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Gungnir:

The money isn't still from God. Irrespective of whatever.
Alright boss.. Your opinion.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by sobastical: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2018
seunlayi:
The first winner may commit suicide if he get to know

Absolutely

It will take him years to get that chance again
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by XingXhang(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Bet9ja players be like, Baba God pick my call na

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by XingXhang(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2018
Damfostopper:
make e just look for 5 odds and put 10milla to get 50 milla....is a simple sturv

Na dat time Barca go go lose 3-0 to Levante...

Village pipo

1 Like

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by blingxx(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the guy is not even beautiful

Who beautiful epp when you have 20million grin
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by anuofia(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
zigi:
they ways of the lord are not the ways of man!he will break protocol for our sake!for the people that calls him father!only a fool will say there is no God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by anuofia(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2018
XingXhang:

Na dat time Barca go go lose 3-0 to Levante...
Village pipo
hahahahahahaha!
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by bong4(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2018
zigi:

Even VISA Lottery is gambling. Don't people give testimones in church of how they won it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay More For Alcohol, Cigarette As From Monday / Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.