Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes (49282 Views)

This Guy Turns Into 7 Female ‘game Of Thrones’ Characters Using Only Makeup(pic) / Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Jon Snow And Daenerys Finally Do It In Episode 7 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by QueenTata(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Maxcollins042:

My dear it wasn't for me; it was too melancholic to me. I dreaded that scene after Khaleesi's dragon was killed by the night walker. I just hope the dragon won't cause much havoc at Westeros than it did at the walls
I am an antagonist lover, Cercei and the night king are part of my favourite characters this should give you an idea of the kind of scenes i like cool
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Bluehill1051: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2018

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Maxcollins042(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
QueenTata:
I am an antagonist lover, Cercei and the night king are part of my favourite characters this should give you an idea of the kind of scenes i like cool
The only thing that I could make out from these is that you have a cold heart tongue
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Maxcollins042(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
ItzChinnex:

I castigated GOT not until I watched it.. Seriously, the film got me addicted.
The film is super dope
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Maxcollins042(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Dickless
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Damfostopper(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
davidif:

What are you? A kid?
old man what's ur problem.... gtf out of my bizness
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by QueenTata(f): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Maxcollins042:

The only thing that I could make out from these is that you have a cold heart tongue
what would you think if i said that unlike most people i dont hate Baelish. I am sure you are pro Jon and daenerys relationship. Nah my heart is soft and warm tongue
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Maxcollins042(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
QueenTata:
what would you think if i said that unlike most people i dont hate Baelish. I am sure you are pro Jon and daenerys relationship. Nah my heart is soft and warm tongue
Why exactly do you like Baelish?
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by QueenTata(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Why exactly do you like Baelish?
He is obviously smart surviving from season 1 to 7 isn't easy. He is truly and deeply selfish and doesn't even try to change. Only reason he died was that he underestimated Sansa, if he had thought of that possibility he would have found a way out of the situation, also without him series would have been a bit boring you have to appreciate his twisted mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Maxcollins042(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
QueenTata:
He is obviously smart surviving from season 1 to 7 isn't easy. He is truly and deeply selfish and doesn't even try to change. Only reason he died was that he underestimated Sansa, if he had thought of that possibility he would have found a way out of the situation, also without him series would have been a bit boring you have to appreciate his twisted mind.
You are undoubtedly right. He was the one that started the story in the first place when he killed the king of the vale and made it look like it was the Lannisters. I love his surviving spirit and how he found his way from nothing to something ; a prominent figure at that in Kings landing and beyond.
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by QueenTata(f): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Maxcollins042:

You are undoubtedly right. He was the one that started the story in the first place when he killed the king of the vale and made it look like it was the Lannisters. I love his surviving spirit and how he found his way from nothing to something ; a prominent figure at that in Kings landing and beyond.
Next am going to make you like Cercei then you will join the coldhearted team tongue. What do you think about Daenerys
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Maxcollins042(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
QueenTata:
Next am going to make you like Cercei then you will join the coldhearted team tongue. What do you think about Daenerys

Haha, save your strength jare. Truth is that I like all the characters. I have an unreserved admiration for Cercei. She is just an extension of her deceased father.

Daenerys on her part is just the quintessence of a feminist. She is daring, courageous and unrelenting just like her nephew, Jon Snow. She seem to have the right qualities just as Lord Varys envisaged to steer the people kf the Kings landing towards the right direction. she is beautiful to cap it all
grin
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Crixina(f): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
QueenTata:
At first i thought Baelish was successfully manipulating her i almost ripped her head off the screen i was so irritated but when i found out it was just a front thats when i started to really like her and when Arya put the finishing touch cheesy
just before that scene, I was just like someone kill this Baelish already, but when I saw Sansa and Arya in action, I actually felt for Baelish.

In all his grand schemes, he was finally killed by little Arya and gullible Sansa.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Daeylar(f): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
#59. Oooohhhh... lipsrsealed

Lol took this from pitch perfect lol, but still good grin
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Looollll... thanks miss or madam Daeylar. You've watched pitch perfect too? 1 & 2? cheesy Cool. You know about the latest on it right? Pitch perfect 3 featuring the Voice.

Hey uhmmm... away from that Ma'am, please I stumbled on a thread where you said something about having the books by George R.R. Martin. I mean the books on which the Game of Thrones series is based. I don't know if now is a good time but I would really appreciate you sending me the books. Hope you don't mind. Thanks anyway.

Enjoy the thread. smiley

Daeylar:

Lol took this from pitch perfect lol, but still good grin
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Daeylar(f): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Looollll... thanks miss or madam. You've watched pitch perfect too? 1 & 2? cheesy Cool. You know about the latest on it right? Pitch perfect 3 featuring the Voice.

Hey uhmmm... away from that Ma'am, please I stumbled on a thread where you said something about having the books by George R.R. Martin. I mean the books on which the Game of Thrones series is based. I don't know if now is a good time but I would really appreciate you sending me the books. Hope you don't mind. Thanks anyway.

Enjoy the thread. smiley

Loved the memes, so hilarious.
Lol, I haven't watched pitch perfect 3 but will do so soon. Yeah I've watched 1 and 2, smiley
Send a pm so I can get your email address.
I don't mind. You're welcome.
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by QueenTata(f): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Haha, save your strength jare. Truth is that I like all the characters. I have an unreserved admiration for Cercei. She is just an extension of her deceased father.

Daenerys on her part is just the quintessence of a feminist. She is daring, courageous and unrelenting just like her nephew, Jon Snow. She seem to have the right qualities just as Lord Varys envisaged to steer the people kf the Kings landing towards the right direction. she is beautiful to cap it all
grin
If there is a character i hate its probably Daenerys
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by QueenTata(f): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Crixina:
just before that scene, I was just like someone kill this Baelish already, but when I saw Sansa and Arya in action, I actually felt for Baelish.

In all his grand schemes, he was finally killed by little Arya and gullible Sansa.
It happened because he underestimated them if it were people he thought were that big of a threat he would have thought of all possibilities. He was too confident in his plan

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by blackbeau1(f): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
ItzChinnex:

He died in Season 7, by the hands of Arya
really? Funny thing is I downloaded the last 3 episodes but just haven't gotten around to watching it. I was talking about his motives tho
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Maxcollins042(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
QueenTata:
If there is a character i hate its probably Daenerys
Why na?
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by QueenTata(f): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Why na?
I just never liked her and funny thing the first scene of GOT i ever saw was Daenerys walking out of the fire unburnt, that was what peaked my curiosity and somehow i ended up not liking her.
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Maxcollins042(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2018
QueenTata:
I just never liked her and funny thing the first scene of GOT i ever saw was Daenerys walking out of the fire unburnt, that was what peaked my curiosity and somehow i ended up not liking her.
Wow, that's weird for a GOT enthusiast.
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Glad you loved the memes. smiley

You'll definitely enjoy pitch perfect 3. The barden bellas get to meet a group that combines musical instruments and unique A cappella talents. Very interesting.

I would do that asap. Thanks so much ma'am. Have a beautiful day ahead. smiley

Daeylar:

Loved the memes, so hilarious.
Lol, I haven't watched pitch perfect 3 but will do so soon. Yeah I've watched 1 and 2, smiley
Send a pm so I can get your email address.
I don't mind. You're welcome.
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by encryptjay(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2018
odizeey:
sarcasm wen no funny don dey enter quarrel.
Hahaha...grin
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by hAlexandro(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin crazy hun
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by QueenTata(f): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Wow, that's weird for a GOT enthusiast.
grin
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by SlyCharlie(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mememan:

Rubbish
How are these funny?
People and copy copy...

Very dry and boring...
If u no understand am u for juss jump and pass na
G.O.T issnor for everyone
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by SlyCharlie(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hozier:
That's because sarcasm is most time lost on an average Nigerian. It takes a certain level of IQ to recognize one.
Guuuuuuuy.. U don talk am Finish jare..
Key phrase.. *It takes a certain level of IQ*..
One bottle of Origin for u dia
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by SlyCharlie(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
YoshiMaster:
Men, Savage!!!!!!!!
SO CRUEL!
Na to Shake her remain na, biaaaaatch angry
Hahahahahahah . This savagery no get part 2.. Lmfao! . Denaerys sha..

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by SlyCharlie(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
#59. Oooohhhh... lipsrsealed
Loooooool . . Finally Sansa gets a meme!

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 20, 2019
FUĆK YOU GEORGE R. R. MARTIN FOR RUINING GOT.
FUĆK GAME OF THRONES! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4 / BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager / Download (after We Collided) 2020 Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.