Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group (23855 Views)

We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / Apc’s Direct Primaries: Buhari Intervenes To Stop Anti-oshiomhole Rebellion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2018
I miss OBJ by now the army would have arrest key sponsors of this terrorist group

5 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Amberon11:
This is the same reason I hate Muslims and Islam. They are complaining about hatred from other Nigerians when their entire history is embedded in violence and ethnic cleansing. Cursed people!
Please don't hate a religion because of the extremists in it.Some of them are good.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Skepticus: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2018
These blood hounds have been so emboldened so much, that they continue to flaunt their arrogance in our face.

Bye Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by raymexx: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Nnamdi called my dear country zoo
Hope you know the consequence
Be guided
Bleep off. is Nigeria not a zoo?

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by raymexx: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

As don't get it wrong

I created a thread asking the president to take action some days back

I will never support anything violence

Did you know I can't even stand an accident victim

How much more people killed in their sleep,homes,school and villages

I condemned it strongly

All I asked Nigerians to do is not to politicize it
but u supported the killings of innocent civilians in Onitcha and Aba. hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by sarrki(m): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
raymexx:
but u supported the killings of innocent civilians in Onitcha and Aba. hypocrite

I will never support killing of innocent being

No matter where

One thing for sire is I won't support terrorism
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by justphillips(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
I think the Fulani herdsmen should respect the law of the land of there host

When sharia was implemented in some northern states we non Muslim abide peacefully

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

Sarrki is gradually coming back to his senses. Abi dem hack your brain?

7 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by raymexx: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

No matter where

and who is terrorizing who in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by justphillips(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

No matter where

Na wah o. Just when i thought you've received sense. How many people did IPOB terrorists kill compared to the fulani terrorists?

You are a pathetic zombie.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2018
justphillips:

Na wah o. Just when i thought you've received sense. How many people did IPOB terrorists kill compared to the fulani terrorists?

Mechonu

I am a patriot
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by martinif: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2018
and the Arewa youth gave Igbos ultimatum to leave the northern Nigeria, all of a sudden Benue State has become home for every one. sycophants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by raymexx: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2018
justphillips:

no mind that hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by sarrki(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2018
raymexx:
no mind that hypocrite

Show a thread that you condemned the killing of Fulani herdsmen

N I show you mine
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by raymexx: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Show a thread that you condemned the killing of Fulani herdsmen

N I show you mine
show me where u condemned the killings of innocent civilians in Aba. and I will show u mine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Amarabae(f): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Owners of Nigeria have spoken.
God bless you Ojukwu wherever you are.
You indeed saw the future

5 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by mckazzy(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2018
This cattle breeder/rearers activities need to be check.

How can a state government drop their law to suit their useless cattle businesses.

Which way Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2018
It sad to see that the killers are even on TV owning upto their crimes yet nothing is being done to bring them to book sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by sarrki(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
Owners of Nigeria have spoken.
God bless you Ojukwu wherever you are.
You indeed saw the future

Let's talk about the living

Leave ikemba alone

Where is Kanu ?
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by sunnyside16(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Imagine the audacity. They left their land, encroach on other people's land and means of livelihood, destroyed them, killed lot and yet give the govt conditions for peace. It can only happen in Nigeria while the govt look the other way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by eagleeye2: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
I think the Fulani herdsmen should respect the law of the land of there host

When sharia was implemented in some northern states we non Muslim abide peacefully

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Are you tired of defending The Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by obstead200(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Be guided
ARE U MAD? ..........ARE U RAVING MAD

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE IMPUNITY OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE AND THE ACTIVE SUPPORT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR SUCH IMPUNITY. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LIVES OF FELLOW NIGERIANS, WASTED SO THAT COWS CAN EAT IN PEACE, YET ALL U CARE ABOUT IS SOMEONE CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO?!!!!

ARE U FU.*CKING MAD?!?

7 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by BanevsJoker(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Be guided
In a zoo, animals have more rights than humans. Makes a lot of sense now.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Amarabae(f): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Leave ikemba alone

Where is Kanu ?
Ask the Army, they know where they kept him.
BTW his work has finished, he has laid the foundation.
No going back, we are no longer interested in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by obailala(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2018
The boldness though... and Benue elders are still 'WAITING' for govt before they form a state's vigilante group and flush the marauders out of their lands. Kontinuu waiting Pa Unongo, kontinuu waiting Pa Ortom!

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Firefire(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2018
The terrorist have spoken...

3 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2018
What an affront to civility

3 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by NEXTsD: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Don't even think you can twist the story, prior to this u never told us that lie that it is because you were marginalised. you are carrying out a Jihadist operation in the middle belt you and your President will go come 2019 and genocide will be committed against you people.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by frubben(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2018
can you imagine. he is speaking with all full confidence. many was killed and this idiot came out to justify the nonsense killing. if it was nnamdi kanu python would have being dancing in his compound .

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by eagleeye2: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Leave ikemba alone
Where is Kanu ?
Idiota

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by sarrki(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:

Ask the Army, they know where they kept him.
BTW his work has finished, he has laid the foundation.
No going back, we are no longer interested in this country.

Amara you allow emotions to becloud your judgement
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by eagleeye2: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
Ask the Army, they know where they kept him. BTW his work has finished, he has laid the foundation. No going back, we are no longer interested in this country.
You self, you get time to dey explain to Zone B.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by sarrki(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2018
eagleeye2:

Idiota

E pain am well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Welcomed By Crowd In Jigawa (Photos) / IPOB Disowns Simon Ekpa - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.