Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (34846 Views)

Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom / I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K / Porsche 911 GT3 RS Is The First Car To Use Corning's Gorilla Glass Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
I laff in Arabic.No Arabic girl will marry your black ass. Its obvious you have a serious complex for you to think your daughters will be Arabic girls when you're Nigerian. Lemme school you on Arabs. They are racist and hate blacks. So good luck in trying to be a house boy to an Arab olosho.
lmao,lmao. Jealousy no go kill you ooo,what you said still won't make me marry your olosho ass,I will marry a very beautiful Arabian girl. I know many Nigerian men married to Arabian women,so get exposed and know what's happening around the world local rat. Do you think I've not met Arabian women? a man will always be a man,don't compare yourself to a man because Arabs hate your black olosho ass with nothing to offer than being a sex object. there is no woman in the world a Nigerian man can't marry or get married to,in fact,women around the world love Nigerian men. Nigerian men marry beautiful Indians,hispanics,Mexicans,etc and even the best races in the world. so,stop sounding illiterate out of pointless imaginations. We men own you women all over the world and always go for women we want and get them,beautiful ones,yes. beautiful ones. Go and see how beautiful Mutallab the Nigerian bomber's arabian mum is,so your rotten opinion doesn't count,stick your opinion to your dick battered ass ha ha ha. you better seek God's forgiveness for labelling these decent Arab beauties as oloshos and racists. they are devoted Muslims and Quran teaches them to be accommodating to every race and not be promiscuous like you Nigerian girls. they value the words of the Quran because its the most important to them,they are more accommodating than any other race in the world. you would like these girls attitudes if you meet them,I've met many of them and they're far from being racists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. / Anambra's First Automated Vehicle Inspection Center Commissioned By Obiano (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.