Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen (462 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Governor Umahi And The Herdsmen Crisis Resolution / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by gimmehear(f): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, has explained that he stood by his words that the Fulani herdsmen attack which left many of people killed, houses burnt remain a communal clash.

The IGP who stated this, on Thursday, in Lafia, the Nasarawa State during a meeting with stakeholders from Nasarawa State, explained that his coming to the Nasarawa was to find lasting solutions to the communal clashes.

On Wednesday, the police boss had been quoted as apologising to the people of Benue State for describing the New Year Day’s killings carried out by herdsmen which led to the death of scores of citizens, as ‘communal clashes.’

IGP Idris reportedly tendered the apology during a town hall meeting at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital, on Wednesday, January 9.

But speaking in Lafia, Nasarawa State capital, on Thursday, at another town hall meeting there, the IGP was quoted as saying, “I was in Benue State and today I am in Nasarawa State to hear your presentations, your views and experiences we are having in some of this our communities. I still call it communities because we are dealing with human beings, and when you are dealing with human beings, you consult with various parties involved. I stand by my words that the crisis remain a communal clashes.

“We are here to hear your views. I appeal to everybody to be factual. As a police officer, like I said in Benue, we don’t demoralise people, whatever we see, whatever is our action is always geared towards peace and harmony among the communities and I still stand by my wards that the situation we are having on ground is a communal situation

“These are people that have been together for years and I think we should be our brother’s keepers. We should tolerate one another. The fact is that there is no body that can wish away any Nigerian from wherever he is and that is very important
http://gimmehear.com/stand-word-communal-clash/
Re: Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by gimmehear(f): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2018
gimmehear:
Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, has explained that he stood by his words that the Fulani herdsmen attack which left many of people killed, houses burnt remain a communal clash.

The IGP who stated this, on Thursday, in Lafia, the Nasarawa State during a meeting with stakeholders from Nasarawa State, explained that his coming to the Nasarawa was to find lasting solutions to the communal clashes.

On Wednesday, the police boss had been quoted as apologising to the people of Benue State for describing the New Year Day’s killings carried out by herdsmen which led to the death of scores of citizens, as ‘communal clashes.’

IGP Idris reportedly tendered the apology during a town hall meeting at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital, on Wednesday, January 9.

But speaking in Lafia, Nasarawa State capital, on Thursday, at another town hall meeting there, the IGP was quoted as saying, “I was in Benue State and today I am in Nasarawa State to hear your presentations, your views and experiences we are having in some of this our communities. I still call it communities because we are dealing with human beings, and when you are dealing with human beings, you consult with various parties involved. I stand by my words that the crisis remain a communal clashes.

“We are here to hear your views. I appeal to everybody to be factual. As a police officer, like I said in Benue, we don’t demoralise people, whatever we see, whatever is our action is always geared towards peace and harmony among the communities and I still stand by my wards that the situation we are having on ground is a communal situation

“These are people that have been together for years and I think we should be our brother’s keepers. We should tolerate one another. The fact is that there is no body that can wish away any Nigerian from wherever he is and that is very important
http://gimmehear.com/stand-word-communal-clash/
Lalasticlala
Re: Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2018
You can't blame the person trying to solve the problem.. you blame who started it. Nigerians should understand this one thing
Re: Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by Nutase: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Very good. The Fulani agenda is unfolding.
Re: Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by Ajoboss(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2018
Who appoint IGP?
Re: Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2018
I can only grin grin at zoo
Re: Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by princeade86(m): 6:47am On Jan 12, 2018
our leaders has gone m***d again.
Re: Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Buhari is merely dramatizing an age long script known to all his kins.

That's why power rarely leaves the north and when the South becomes irritated by this hegemony, they are quickly whipped back in line by their marauding horde.

Re: Even Buhari Will Get Punished For The Herdsmen by Ojiofor: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Buhari is the new Osman Dan fodio.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Admits They Looted The Country Dry / Senator Akpabio Denies Rift With Governor Udom, Applauds Him On The Killing Of N / Taraba Blows Hot Over Buhari’s Cattle Colony Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.