Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course (13947 Views)

See The New Nysc Batch B 2019 Stream Ii Orientation Camp Date / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by joker92: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT. The Orientation Course is to commence as follows;

(a) Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018

(b) Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Wednesday,17th January, 2018

(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 18th January, 2018

(d) Closing: Monday, 5th February, 2018

2. All prospective corps members for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Certificate/Transcript for verification.

3. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Court Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.

4. Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.

REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION:

(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line

(b) Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.

(c) School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for

Foreign-trained graduates.

(d) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists
are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.

(e) Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional

Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.

(f) In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present

Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing

his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.

The Director–General, Brigadier General SZ Kazaure DSS PhD FCSN

wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.

Signed:

MANAGEMENT

http://nghubs.info/%e2%80%8b2017-batch-b-stream-ii-orientation-course/

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by joker92: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by jimzy4u(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2018
Good one...First page things
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Kingstel(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Nice thread. kiss

Stop being broke & sponsor yourself as a Jambite, Student, Corper...for Northern residents only. Become our sales representative (part or full time job). Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by DaddyFreeze: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Buhari the dullardin should just scrap this shiit .

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by JohnieWalker12(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Goodluck lads. Make good use of ur 19500
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Next2Bezee(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Corper wee?

Wee?

Wee Wee Wee?

Welcome the failed Nigerian scheme designed to waste a year of your life.

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by 4stepsAead: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
The moment all PCM's have been waiting for is finally here, especially those waiting for the stream 2 of the Batch 17 B.

You need to know what NYSC orientation camp is all about, the necessary documents that will be required, how many copies will be required.

Not having the necessary documents can stall your registration in CAMP which will hinder your collection of kits. So it's advised as you ask to know what documents is required. Foreign trained PCMs fall easily for this.

One of the documents required although doesn't seem important but can frustrate your registration if you don't have the approved one is MEDICAL FITNESS TEST RESULT. I have heard a case whereby someone was denied registration and asked to go get authentic fitness test result or else should forgo the exercise and re-register next Batch, and those going all the way to faraway states you won't want that that. So it's advised you go along with authentic and NYSC approved Hospital Fitness Test Result.

If you need this Test Result you can call or WhatsApp me on Zero 803-449-2415. Fast and Swift delivery. You can also consult me on tips for redeployment/relocation.

Thanks
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by 4stepsAead: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Wanna redeploy? Let's talk ... the earlier the better...

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Abeyjide: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Orientation taking place in 15 states.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by DrManhattan: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2018
pls how can i check if my jamb number is valid??
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Benjom(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by ewaek(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Who knows about ebonyi state please? Got posted there
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Dagrace01(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2018
i am posted to kogi state, nd its not listed above.. whatz going on ?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by DonFabzy: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2018
My kid bro was posted to Kastina. Abeg can he redeploy before orientation camp?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Snow02: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2018
next batch Amma be involved

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Next2Bezee(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2018
DonFabzy:
My kid bro was posted to Kastina. Abeg can he redeploy before orientation camp?

I'd advice you let him go for the 3 week orientation camp and redeploy on the final few days of the camp.

That way you don't lose your money to someone promising you what they cannot do.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by thereturnoflucy(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Woah...no ondo
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by oshe11: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2018
What hapened to the other states

Instead of them to remove BENUE AND ITS ILKS, them dey do wetin we no understand....

Mehn I need job oooo.....
life after service no be beans ooo, NA ONLY DEBIT ALERT MAN DEY RECEIVE SINCE NOVEMBER OOO

GOD HELP A HONEST SOUL IN NEED

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by doctimi(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
Sokoto State...chaiiii....Please who can help me redeploy?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by readone99(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Pls room, how will someone who collected the NYSC call up letter from his school get the green card slip?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Corper wee?

Wee?

Wee Wee Wee?

Some people have no idea how wasteful it is, till that one year has gone by

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2018
doctimi:
Sokoto State...chaiiii....Please who can help me redeploy?

At least you are guaranteed 5k every month from the state government apart from ur federal allowee unlike us here who get nothing
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by harjibola4: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2018
Niger
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Corson: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2018
readone99:
Pls room, how will someone who collected the NYSC call up letter from his school get the green card slip?

Log on to the NYSC portal, if you've made your payment, then the tab to print your green slip and call-up letter will be made available to you.

Hence, you don't have to go to any school. Login to your portal and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Lordsocrates: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Those going to Jigawa quote me, let's create a group chat to help each other
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by EyeGlass(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Corper wee?

Wee?

Wee Wee Wee?

Are u saying Nysc should be scrapped?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Lordsocrates: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Is it possible to get sent to a state u never did choose, I had 4 choices..and from them all, I got posted to a state that was not even in my wildest purview of where I was to spend the next 1yr.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Corson: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Posted to Enugu State, I've been informed the camp is the worst. No good toilets, civil war era bunks, and scarce water too.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Corson: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Lordsocrates:
Is it possible to get sent to a state u never did choose

Yes, it's possible. I didn't select Enugu State, yet I'm posted there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC; C14 Sokoto. Where Ya @ / Will NASU Strike Affect NYSC 2013 Batch C Posting? / NYSC Reopens Camps Amid COVID-19 Second Wave, Alarms Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.