Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (39631 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by joenor(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2018
So with all the power when u take dey do jass for ppl, u still can't disappear from the police... wetin bad, bad abeg
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by amakadihot87(f): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You mean the chief priest is holding the skull of the deceased SARS official?

Magnificent!

The deceased and his killers are not innocent.
.........that cant be d officers skull cos the incident just happened in december
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by francesawesome(f): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Make the world kukuma end self
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by mohims(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Jesus is Lord! This Rivers state is something else. So many evil people there. This state needs serious prayers
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Bollinger:

This has nothing to do with the system of government you operate as a country. It does however have everything to do with the psychological make up of the average Nigerian.

It was unheard of during the military era that a " bloody-civillian" would have the effrontery to as much as fight a soldier not to talk of killing one.

Since the advent of democracy, the audacious converse has been the case on an almost daily basis.

Here is a testament to my assertion below.

Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Bollinger(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
stellx:

It was unheard of during the military era that a " bloody-civillian" would have the effrontery to as much as fight a soldier not to talk of killing one.

Since the advent of democracy, the converse has been the case on an almost daily basis.

Here is a testament to my assertion below.

You are longing for the military era for the wrong reasons. No one should ever want Authoritarian rule. That is just crazy. Let's take the US for example. Their military are hardly ever heard of in public not to mention been seen. I am not saying they don't go into the society for day to day activities but they are severely warned about infractions with civilians. They do their best to stay away from trouble with any civilian because if anything happens, 9 out of 10 times, they would be blamed. Their military are scared of civilians meanwhile in Nigeria, the civilians are scared of the military and that is wrong. Remember, civilian pays their salary.
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
ogbujajnr:
This not for rituals. Those guys along ikom, ugep to akamkpa do eat humans, especially visitors. They should arrest the Inlaw too, he must be aware that they ate him.

Exactly. You are very correct

More people need to see this answer.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by 247TechBlog(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
E don be for these ones!

Long holiday in SARS cell awaiting them

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Givenchy23: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
oga o
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Ofemmanu1: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
I thot flattie no dey do skull mining.
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by KingBelieve: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

don't you think he was forced to hold that placard?
I can't tell bro
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
KingBelieve:

I can't tell bro
OK and thanks
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Mp3mack: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Me i no go talk anything.
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by melaninbae: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
KingBelieve:
Nothing I no go see, That one is even happy to hold a placard displaying "Suspected Murderers" like its an achievement. shocked

You know how many slaps he chop before he hold am up like that cheesy
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by airminem(f): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Overflow from Rivers
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by latexxbro(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm sure most people there are innocent but trust naija police when they go for a mission,they must gone into Mass Arrest because I don't see how 8able men and women could kill just 1 person.
I just hope they will investigate the case well
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by KingBelieve: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
melaninbae:

You know how many slaps he chop before he hold am up like that cheesy

Hahahaha
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Coolgent(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chai animals always on negative news
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by muthmayinnah: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
This are ipob remnants

They should be dealt with decisively
YOU ARE CORRECT
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Mechejy: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The Cross River State Police Command has arrested 8 suspects who allegedly murdered an Inspector of Police, Mr Michael James on Christmas day in Uyanga community in Akamkpa LGA. The deceased until his death was attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Enugu State.

According to reports, the body of the deceased was taken to a shrine were he was turn into different parts for ritual purposes.

The Chief Priest of the shrine was also arrested as he was pictured holding the skull of the deceased (man seated at the extreme of the first roll).

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Hafiz Inuwa, confirming their arrest. Below is what he said.

“On Dec. 25 2017, one Inspector Michael James attached to SARS in Enugu State was on a visit to his in-law, retired ASP Dominic Umoh, who resides in Ojor village in Akamkpa Local Government Area.

“When he went out to Uyanga village to buy fuel, some youths from the community came out without provocation, attacked, killed and beheaded him.

“His severed head was later recovered at Uyanga shrine. The youths also seized the late inspector’s AK47 rifle, with double magazines and set his sienna vehicle ablaze, with registration number ENU 683 NK.

“Investigation into the matter led to the arrest of eight suspects and efforts are ongoing to arrest others at large and prosecute them accordingly.

“We recovered one locally made pistol, 17 empty cartridges, singlet of the deceased, one dry human skull, charms and the severed head of the late inspector.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/men-allegedly-killed-sars-officer-took-body-shrine-arrested-photos.html
if they can kill, why not face hausa=fulani herdsmen and reduce thier number to bearest minimum
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by authenticman(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
KingBelieve:
Nothing I no go see, That one is even happy to hold a placard displaying "Suspected Murderers" like its an achievement. shocked

He obviously is ignorant of the writing on the placard
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Mechejy: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
This are ipob remnants

They should be dealt with decisively
Igbos are wise and are not like your muslims who devour both thier mothers, fathers and children all in the name of killing for allah during suicide bombings.so mind your charting
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by bigpicture001: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
if sars kills ppl without regards for humanity,let them also be killed without regards for humanity...no remorse felt here for the deceased...
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
KingBelieve:
Maybe he doesn't know d meaning of wat he's holding cheesy
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Gpdwise(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The Cross River State Police Command has arrested 8 suspects who allegedly murdered an Inspector of Police, Mr Michael James on Christmas day in Uyanga community in Akamkpa LGA. The deceased until his death was attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Enugu State.

According to reports, the body of the deceased was taken to a shrine were he was turn into different parts for ritual purposes.

The Chief Priest of the shrine was also arrested as he was pictured holding the skull of the deceased (man seated at the extreme of the first roll).

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Hafiz Inuwa, confirming their arrest. Below is what he said.

“On Dec. 25 2017, one Inspector Michael James attached to SARS in Enugu State was on a visit to his in-law, retired ASP Dominic Umoh, who resides in Ojor village in Akamkpa Local Government Area.

“When he went out to Uyanga village to buy fuel, some youths from the community came out without provocation, attacked, killed and beheaded him.

“His severed head was later recovered at Uyanga shrine. The youths also seized the late inspector’s AK47 rifle, with double magazines and set his sienna vehicle ablaze, with registration number ENU 683 NK.

“Investigation into the matter led to the arrest of eight suspects and efforts are ongoing to arrest others at large and prosecute them accordingly.

“We recovered one locally made pistol, 17 empty cartridges, singlet of the deceased, one dry human skull, charms and the severed head of the late inspector.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/men-allegedly-killed-sars-officer-took-body-shrine-arrested-photos.html
I get angry when I see this NPF cover up stories how does that skull look like a December 25 dead body and they expect me to believe this bunch of Nigeria on display decided to use just one dead body for ritual.. Nija I hail thee...
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by soulpiano23(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dear Nigeria Police,
Welldone for the arrest! The man was killed on 25 of December 2017,and Today is 12 of January 2018 but the SKULL in the picture is as old as Herbert Macauley Skull.
Welldone sir!!!!Make una dey use smalll sense for this kind thing abeggggggg
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bollinger:

You are longing for the military era for the wrong reasons. No one should ever want Authoritarian rule. That is just crazy. Let's take the US for example. Their military are hardly ever heard of in public not to mention been seen. I am not saying they don't go into the society for day to day activities but they are severely warned about infractions with civilians. They do their best to stay away from trouble with any civilian because if anything happens, 9 out of 10 times, they would be blamed. Their military are scared of civilians meanwhile in Nigeria, the civilians are scared of the military and that is wrong. Remember, civilian pays their salary.

My heart told me my post will be misconstrued for longing for military rule and it did elicit such.

I'm sorry if my submission was suggestive of such.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by drey076(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
soulpiano23:
Dear Nigeria Police,
Welldone for the arrest! The man was killed on 25 of December 2017,and Today is 12 of January 2018 but the SKULL in the picture is as old as Herbert Macauley Skull.
Welldone sir!!!!Make una dey use smalll sense for this kind thing abeggggggg
God bless you bro..
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by bendike: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dammylois:
Na wao,nobody wan hustle again for this life,it's now through the fastest possible means
Nice "front" you carry there grin
Re: Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
very good news! kill all ar dem SARS! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Cult War: One Dead, Others Arrested [Photo] / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / Chinenye Celestina Iloh Kidnapped And Killed In Anambra; Her Son Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.