Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. (21560 Views)

Npower News, Npower Starts Processing Of Npower Payment For Npower Batch C / Npower Starts By 12:45pm Tonight!! / Hurry! Npower Starts Selection Of 2016 N-build Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by odunbaku4real(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=bloodmoneyspita post=64773074]

grin omo get the full info from your reliable source na... haba you want to get the full information from people like us that are fake sources?

don't forget all what's written here are just speculation.

lastly what does TAP mean? This is a fact frm a reliable source. Infact, 2018 npower is just fr one year and nt 2 yrs wit a 50k per month but without android phone or tab. This change is comin so dat d next election wil nt affect d scheme. Once again it is a fact. I dont just comment here without fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=odunbaku4real post=64790464][/quote]

did the 2016 Npower take this long to post names?

Are they selecting the names by hand or there are softwares used to do the final selection?

these are simple questions that you should ask yourself.

this is two months ago.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Adamawaswt(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

4 or 5 blogs is nothing...even Linda has a blog and a mediam outfit....both tv n radio station, so is she is old or too young to own them....those blogs have been dia before i got the Npower job under admin n evaluation here in portharocurt....am not old or have family issues like you said to be in verification unit.....no connection, its Gods grace....my friend all i can tell you is that if you are an applicant or know someone that applied, be patient.....npower is still trying to reconcile with the first list shortlisted....do you know that some candidates who were not originally shortlisted but were seen on the verificationn list submitted to us? am not here to reveal many intrigues but the truth is that the last recruitment was almost hijack by politicians but the team stood thier grounds?....it's not been easy here but we will attend to every issue......check my signature to see my number n giv me a call wen you come around...then you will know weather i know robbin hood or aisha buhari....lol....cheers
...........we de hope

2 Likes

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by slimfair: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2018
Npower, it will be a shame if this op is right after all
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by izicooo(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=odunbaku4real post=64790464][/quote] I smell lies..
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
the silence of Npower... grin
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2018
this Npower is going to be a bargaining chip for 2019 Elections, it go soon clear una for eye.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Ogt1: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Op has already been proven right, March payment is the best deal 2017 batch can get, it is getting clearer no payment for January and Feb. just pray march is even realistic.

As for the blogger propagating theory that 2017 batch will end in December 2019, I have two questions.
1. How will 2017 get 24 month payment if it ends in December 2019 when they are yet to kick off by January 2018? don't forget that Npower has said many times that you only get paid when you start work.
2. Where is the assurance of the program extending to December 2019 coming from when this govt ends by may next year and another govt will likely discontinue? Unless this govt wins again, even at that it may not take the program serious again as it is presently seen with unsteady payment o npower stipend.

Npower has been and still remains this govt's political last card.

30k monthly for 2 years is not what any graduate hopes for when he reads day and night in institution. Npower is more of political tools, not any serious job creation scheme.

THOSE THAT ABUSED OP SHOULD START APOLOGISING AS HE HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN RIGHT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
presidency says that the social investment program marred by corruption

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/presidency-our-social-investment-programmes-marred-by-fraud.html

what this means is that Npower program is also a Social investment program, so does it mean the government hmmm.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by samuel051: 2:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Ogt1:
Op has already been proven right, March payment is the best deal 2017 batch can get, it is getting clearer no payment for January and Feb. just pray march is even realistic.

As for the blogger propagating theory that 2017 batch will end in December 2019, I have two questions.
1. How will 2017 get 24 month payment if it ends in December 2019 when they are yet to kick off by January 2018? don't forget that Npower has said many times that you only get paid when you start work.
2. Where is the assurance of the program extending to December 2019 coming from when this govt ends by may next year and another govt will likely discontinue? Unless this govt wins again, even at that it may not take the program serious again as it is presently seen with unsteady payment o npower stipend.

Npower has been and still remains this govt's political last card.

30k monthly for 2 years is not what any graduate hopes for when he reads day and night in institution. Npower is more of political tools, not any serious job creation scheme.

THOSE THAT ABUSED OP SHOULD START APOLOGISING AS HE HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN RIGHT.
even if it starts by November,d volunteers will be paid full stipends,d delay isn't from volunteers but npowers lackadaisical and sluggish attention given to d program, coupled with the fact that politicians wants to manipulate the final list.watch out and see that those who didn't even register or attend screening make the final list or u think they don't know why they went through this long process of selection for a job of 24months with a meagre salary of 30k per month. can u imagine those illiterate politicians, most of whom doesn't have common waec result but paid money to one university to buy results using the graduates of a whole country to play candy crush because of a miserable 30k temporary job. we have really suffered in this country.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
countdown
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
expect news from Npower by next week, telling you to go to your LGA of residence.

note you will be paid by March because that will be the end of their 3 months accumulated interest.

note not everyone will be paid ending of March.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Dmes(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
expect news from Npower by next week, telling you to go to your LGA of residence.

note you will be paid by March because that will be the end of their 3 months accumulated interest.

Not everyone will be pay. ....how do you mean?
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Rootprof(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
I meet a top official of Npower yesterday .. He said if you're cleared at the verifications center then you have no problem. That they are waiting for directive from abuja. Probably this week we should hear good news . That we should continue praying .
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by SuccesYear: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=bloodmoneyspita post=65238515]expect news from Npower by next week, telling you to go to your LGA of residence.

note not everyone will be paid ending of March[/quotel]

Bro, are u affirming N-power will pay 3-months accumulated stipend by March ending?

Also, like not all beneficiary will be paid or will d paymt be done in batches?
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by SuccesYear: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

Bro, are u affirming N-power will pay 3-months accumulated stipend by March ending?

Also, like not all beneficiaries will be paid or will d paymt be done in batches?
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Iseoluwani: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Make them do something na
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Justine001: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
When is Npower final coming out?
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by charlyazods(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
We are hiring 40+ Dispatch Riders IN ABUJA - Share/Repost/Apply

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 40+ Dispatch Riders in Abuja, FCT.

Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
- Must be resident in Abuja and conversant with Abuja terrain and road network
- Previous or current work experience using a bike for dispatch or personal use is a strong advantage
- Good communication skills
- Can speak English fluently
- Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
- World class training
- 30,000-50,000 Naira per month
- Other incentives

Apply here: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/apply/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-abuja-10

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by talk2docee: 5:56am On Mar 01, 2018
its beginning of another month, nothing has been heard about 2017 npower applicants. It is well with my fatherland... God bless Nigeria!
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
talk2docee:
its beginning of another month, nothing has been heard about 2017 npower applicants. It is well with my fatherland... God bless Nigeria!

na now the thing done dey clear me sef, my Npower fdup my predictions. it mean say na next year package be this. next month they will announce Nsoftware, next they will say collection of device for 2016 second batch. they will keep announcing news till December when 2016 is out.

guy find your way now we will meet them in 2019
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
SuccesYear:

Also, like not all beneficiaries will be paid or will d paymt be done in batches?

npower won't pay you shiid
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by SuccesYear: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

npower won't pay you shiid
whc one u dey respong to now ?

It might not be now as u've pray for to continue same but very soon u go rejoice with the pre-selected
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
SuccesYear:
whc one u dey respong to now ?

It might not be now as u've pray for to continue same but very soon u go rejoice with the pre-selected

this administration is a scam.

they have not touched Npower creative
they have not touched Npower software
they have not touched Npower hardware
they have not given batch b 2016 devices
they will keep giving different news till 2018 December.

trust them at your own peril. they have stopped school feeding because it had been marred by WINK WINK corruption.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Raylight2(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
For those of you thinking you'll be paid on January forget it.

firstly there's no 2017 Npower because we are in 2018.

secondly, Npower says they are only going to pay you for work done so have you done any work this January No! grin

thirdly, the names will be out on February then work begins on March Note: you'll get paid ending of March. which means you 2018 Npower won't last for 2 years in Npower program. The program has been conditioned so that you will have to support this Government to save your Contract two years job

and then thrown out.

if there was ever a time to store that money and accumulate interest, I believe this Is the time.

This is my opinion, other opinions are acceptable but the truth is apart from 2016 Npower you the 2018 Npower are just a pawn in the biggest game of the APC Government.
shebi u don c say na false hope u b dey give. next time simply keep your opinion in its safe box. don't let it out to the public as it always won't work.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Raylight2(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
I've moved on already. npower has my number. they can text or call me whenever they wake from their slumber.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by duullie88(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Good morning people
Got a text this morning from npower through rNOtify about physical verification starting 14/3/18 to 23/03/18 ... tot we already did this verification

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7up Entry Level Salary / Plastic Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment - 30th Sep,2015 / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.