Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies (6510 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2018
incest sex is illegal in 99% of the world and is forbidden Biblically and Scientifically.why is this intercourse taboo?whats the harm in two beautiful siblings playing a game of babymaking?what can possibly go wrong??well, A LOT.

imagine 2 empty plastic bags each with a hole but IN DIFFERENT PLACES if you wanted to carry sand in each plastic the sand would leak in the holes of each bag.but you can put one bag inside another and pour sand in, the sand will successfully stay inside without leaking.and you can carry the sand.coz though each bag has a hole,the holes are at different places and so each hole gets covered by the other parts of each plastic bag. THIS IS A BABY YOU MAKE WITH A STRANGER.its healthy.its encouraged.and the baby will be perfect.

now imagine 2 empty plastic bags each with a hole AT THE SAME POSITION.if you wanted to carry sand in each plastic,the sand would leak thru the holes in each bag.this time, unfortunatley, since the bags have holes at the exact place on each bag,now putting one bag inside another wont help you. the sand will still leak coz the holes in the bags correspond and sand gets to pour right through the holes.THIS IS A BABY YOU MAKE WITH A FAMILY MEMBER.its not healthy.its discouraged.its illegal.the baby will have a high chance of being disabled.

when God told Adam and Eve to multiply and be fruitful He fully intended for them to make babies that would grow up and have sex with each other and make more babies and repeat the process till sufficient population size is achieved that will make incest unneeded.

a poor man can be given 2 cows to build his wealth.those 2 cows will have calves that will grow up and reproduce among themselve.in a few years his kraal will be full and he'll be rich. noone sees it as immoral.and the cows dont get disabled. this is becoz of 2 reasons. 1.nature is NOT fallen like humanity.nature is still operating under God's original plan. 2.animal DNA has not suffered as much damage as the human DNA.

its been 6 000 yrs since Adam fell.and over the centuries human DNA has suffered damage due to sinful unhealthy practices and environmental factors like pollution etc.all of us are carrying DNA that has is damaged.no human with pure DNA exists.all our DNA has defects.these are the "holes in the plastic bag" from my examples at the beginning.these defects are not immediately seen and are Recessive.they are there but have not found "expression" in an offspring.they are silent. when 2 strangers make a baby each brings their own imperfect DNA that has "holes".the man may be carrying DNA that have an eyesight problem.his wife's DNA may be carrying a hearing defect. when these 2 make a baby the baby wont have an eyesight problem or a hearing problem.coz just like the holes in the plastic bags are at different places they cover each other.so likewise the man's DNA will cancel out or cover up, his wife's DNA's hearing problem while his wife's own DNA will cover his own DNA's eyesight problem.the problems in each DNA is corrected by the other DNA.and a baby born to them would be perfect.

but when a sister and a brother make a baby it all goes to sh!t. since these 2 are from the same parents and carry exact copy DNAs.if their father had a DNA defect affecting legs it means both are carrying that defect.but it was Ressesive coz their mother's DNA corrected/over-written that defect since our DNAs are all damaged BUT in different places. when a sister makes a baby with his brother they both bring DNA damaged at the same place.and a defect doesnt get cancelled out or corrected..so their baby comes out with their father's legs defect.this would not have been the case had the sister made a baby with a stranger.since the stranger's DNA would be different from hers.her own defects would cancel out the stranger's defects while the stranger's defects cancels her own defects in the process.its a help me while i help you mutual situation.so their baby is born perfect.

theoretically 1 man can repopulate the world since his sperms come in sufficiently huge numbers.but scientifically it wont be easy.coz all the babies he will make will carry the same DNA defects that will be recopied over and over again and make defective babies.
humanity escaped this fate coz Adam was in moderate perfection DNA-wise when he started the human family.

cheers

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by rickyamos: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Unbuja. Do you sincerely belive there are naturals who never learnt game?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
rickyamos:
Unbuja. Do you sincerely belive there are naturals who never learnt game?
YES.real badboys dont need Game.
Game is nothing but Betas mimicking Original Badboy behaviours.Game is about hacking the women's preference for Badboys and making oneself appear to be a Badboy.
Badboys dont need Game.their very nature is appealing to women without practicing concepts and drills.and Game is about studying Badboy nature and using different tools to effect women like Badboys do.
i tried to explain it my post :"The Story of The Red Pill" here is the relevant section:
ubunja:

Now; although women are attracted to the looks, physique and big dicks of Badboys it doesnt mean all others dont stand a chance.the looks and big dicks of Badboys gets them plenty of women that they develop a certain attitude when dealing with women.they become cocky and arrogant coz they hold all the power sexually.they are in demand.the way they treat women becomes an indicator of their status.and women become subconciously attracted to any man displaying this hostile attitude. (which is the exact diametric opposite to the attitude of the Nice Guy). this attitude borders on being abusive and treating women like sh!t.and women reason subconsciously "he's treating me like a dog...he must really be worth it!!" Here is a secret; an avarage guy who can mimick/fake these Badboy/alpha characteristics of arrogancy and cockiness et al, can hack the woman's natural instinct of Hypergamy and love for Badboys and gain a short-lived success with women.his simulated Badboy actions can short-circuit a woman's natural instinct and temporarily add value to the man in a woman's eyes.this is called Game and its proponents are called Pick Up Artists (P.U.A) or the Seduction Community. these gentlemen mimick original Badboy behaviours like Holding Frame, Nexting,the Abundance Mentality and Peackoking; and study and internalize female concepts like Sh!t Tests and The Hamster Effect.end result is that they become almost Badboy-like in behaviour that for a while it works in their favour as they interact with women-until their lack of good looks catches up with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ubunja I got u. Just like in science. Unlike charges attract while like charges repel.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Ubunja I got u. Just like in science. Unlike charges attract while like charges repel.
not quite Jonny
more like having 2 identical shorts of the same color that each has a hole behind.if the two shorts have holes AT DIFFERENT PLACES you can wear one on top of the other and noone will see your butt. (thats good.its like strangers making a baby)
but if u have 2 identical shorts of the same color that each has a hole behind AT THE SAME POSITION, you are screwd. you cant wear one on top of the other to cover your butt peeping thru.people will still see it.coz the holes ALIGN. (thats bad.its like siblings making a baby.chances are it will be disabled)
all our DNAs have "holes" or defects that dont get reproduced in our children coz the DNAs of the strangers we copulate with have their "holes" or defects in different places. so our good parts correct their bad parts while simultaneously their good parts correct our bad parts.but if brother makes sister pregnant his DNA's bad parts align/correspond to her DNA's bad parts and defects dont get over-written/cancelled-out coz they share identical DNA since they are from one set of parents.their baby will have high chances of being born disabled.

like when back at school you had 2 identical socks with holes that you wore two pairs on one leg and it was OK coz the holes on the socks were at different places.you remember? but if those socks both had holes at the same position it was bad coz then your skin got exposed thru the 2 holes coz they were at the same place on each sock.thats like siblings having a baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by Chigorkizz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Read Up Effects Of Inbreeding.
Biology Explains Better.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chigorkizz:
Read Up Effects Of Inbreeding.

Biology Explains Better.
there is already a biological thread on this topic here but a lot of people complained it was too sciency. i foget its title,but it is exactly what you mean.this is an over-simplication of a very scientific issue.
its for non-scientific minds.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by sanpipita(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:
incest sex is illegal in 99% of the world and is forbidden Biblically and Scientifically.why is this intercourse taboo?whats the harm in two beautiful siblings playing a game of babymaking?what can possibly go wrong??well, A LOT.

imagine 2 empty plastic bags each with a hole but IN DIFFERENT PLACES if you wanted to carry sand in each plastic the sand would leak in the holes of each bag.but you can put one bag inside another and pour sand in, the sand will successfully stay inside without leaking.and you can carry the sand.coz though each bag has a hole,the holes are at different places and so each hole gets covered by the other parts of each plastic bag. THIS IS A BABY YOU MAKE WITH A STRANGER.its healthy.its encouraged.and the baby will be perfect.

now imagine 2 empty plastic bags each with a hole AT THE SAME POSITION.if you wanted to carry sand in each plastic,the sand would leak thru the holes in each bag.this time, unfortunatley, since the bags have holes at the exact place on each bag,now putting one bag inside another wont help you. the sand will still leak coz the holes in the bags correspond and sand gets to pour right through the holes.THIS IS A BABY YOU MAKE WITH A FAMILY MEMBER.its not healthy.its discouraged.its illegal.the baby will have a high chance of being disabled.

when God told Adam and Eve to multiply and be fruitful He fully intended for them to make babies that would grow up and have sex with each other and make more babies and repeat the process till sufficient population size is achieved that will make incest unneeded.

a poor man can be given 2 cows to build his wealth.those 2 cows will have calves that will grow up and reproduce among themselve.in a few years his kraal will be full and he'll be rich. noone sees it as immoral.and the cows dont get disabled. this is becoz of 2 reasons. 1.nature is NOT fallen like humanity.nature is still operating under God's original plan. 2.animal DNA has not suffered as much damage as the human DNA.

its been 6 000 yrs since Adam fell.and over the centuries human DNA has suffered damage due to sinful unhealthy practices and environmental factors like pollution etc.all of us are carrying DNA that has is damaged.no human with pure DNA exists.all our DNA has defects.these are the "holes in the plastic bag" from my examples at the beginning.these defects are not immediately seen and are Recessive.they are there but have not found "expression" in an offspring.they are silent. when 2 strangers make a baby each brings their own imperfect DNA that has "holes".the man may be carrying DNA that have an eyesight problem.his wife's DNA may be carrying a hearing defect. when these 2 make a baby the baby wont have an eyesight problem or a hearing problem.coz just like the holes in the plastic bags are at different places they cover each other.so likewise the man's DNA will cancel out or cover up, his wife's DNA's hearing problem while his wife's own DNA will cover his own DNA's eyesight problem.the problems in each DNA is corrected by the other DNA.and a baby born to them would be perfect.

but when a sister and a brother make a baby it all goes to sh!t. since these 2 are from the same parents and carry exact copy DNAs.if their father had a DNA defect affecting legs it means both are carrying that defect.but it was Ressesive coz their mother's DNA corrected/over-written that defect since our DNAs are all damaged BUT in different places. when a sister makes a baby with his brother they both bring DNA damaged at the same place.and a defect doesnt get cancelled out or corrected..so their baby comes out with their father's legs defect.this would not have been the case had the sister made a baby with a stranger.since the stranger's DNA would be different from hers.her own defects would cancel out the stranger's defects while the stranger's defects cancels her own defects in the process.its a help me while i help you mutual situation.so their baby is born perfect.

theoretically 1 man can repopulate the world since his sperms come in sufficiently huge numbers.but scientifically it wont be easy.coz all the babies he will make will carry the same DNA defects that will be recopied over and over again and make defective babies.
humanity escaped this fate coz Adam was in moderate perfection DNA-wise when he started the human family.

cheers

Try check some of your facts well its reported first generation incest don't suffer birth defects, a brother and sister can have healthy babies it only becomes bad when their kids the second generation try re-procreating, lets not forget about jozef fritzl the austrian man who fathered 7 kids with his daughter
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
sanpipita:

Try check some of your facts well its reported first generation incest don't suffer birth defects, a brother and sister can have healthy babies it only becomes bad when their kids the second generation try re-procreating, lets not forget about jozef fritzl the austrian man who fathered 7 kids with his daughter
i didnt touch on Father-Daughter incest coz i havent given myself the time to study it.
as for brother- sister incest here is what Wikipedia has to say:

." incestuous reproduction is expected to produce increases in spontaneous abortions of zygotes, perinatal deaths, and postnatal offspring with birth defects.This also means that the closer two persons are related, the more severe are the biological costs of inbreeding. This fact likely explains why inbreeding between close relatives, such as siblings, is less common than inbreeding between cousins.

A 1994 study found a mean excess mortality with inbreeding among first cousins of 4.4%.children of parent-child or sibling-sibling unions are at increased risk compared to cousin-cousin unions. Studies suggest that 20-36% of these children will die or have major disability due to the inbreeding.A study of 29 offspring resulting from brother-sister or father-daughter incest found that 20 had congenital abnormalities, including four directly attributable to autosomal recessive alleles."
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by rickyamos: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Unbunja..dont you think pua's are nerds.. And are you a biologist?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by Deicide: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
What of sex between cousins? Answer this one first then we'll go back to that your Adam and Eve story and analyse it grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by Adasun(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
9ice one ubunja,i wounder how some set of humans find their blood attractive. sad sad

apart frm when they may be small,i can't even be in close proximity with any of my sis.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by Brodello: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Step brothers and sisters nko
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Deicide:
What of sex between cousins? Answer this one first then we'll go back to that your Adam and Eve story and analyse it grin
cousin-cousin babies .mmhhh.
cousins are a sexy taboo.been eyeing a cuz even myself. disability chances are lower than brother-sister babies. but they were beyond the scope/focus of this post.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
rickyamos:
Unbunja..dont you think pua's are nerds.. And are you a biologist?
Someone once said to me "Game is Man's Man's MakeUp".
game is to men what makeup is to women.even less pretty gals will get a boost from makeup and look hotter. so likewise an avarage guy/beta will get a boost from Game and look hotter.
with Game you "Fake it Till You Fvck Her".emphasis on Fake It. thats why in the US a couple of PUAs been in trouble with the law when women fell for their tricks and later realised they just gave pvssy to losers with smooth words and a few practised behaviours.the women felt manipulated and reported it as rape.
The Red Pill movement has mixed feelings on PUAs.to some they are guys relying on cheap tricks to get laid.coz Real Badboys dont use Game.they are Game itself personified. PUAs are more like tricksters and hackers.they are breaking into the servers backdoor style.
and NO.im not a biologist.thats why my posts are not very scientific and contain little biological terminology. but such topics interest me no end.especially Single Mothers.they are a fascination of mine.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by Jobesi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Stick to one thing.......it's either u r going with religion or science, stop trying mix up valid points.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jobesi:
Stick to one thing.......it's either u r going with religion or science, stop trying mix up valid points.
you dont pay me enough to make such a siggestion.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by rickyamos: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Unbunja i have lots of questions to ask you about compliance stacking, anti slut defense, auto rejection and all of that. I think we should talk privately
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by khiaa(f): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2018
OP, who did Cane and Able marry and procreate with?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2018
khiaa:
OP, who did Cane and Able marry and procreate with?
abel seemed to have died childless.as for Cain that info is not clear on who he married.i dont know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by khiaa(f): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2018
ubunja:

abel seemed to have died childless.as for Cain that info is not clear on who he married.i dont know.

They married their sisters. It is a sick and perverted act and I only brought up Cane and Able because you brought up Adam.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2018
khiaa:

They married their sisters. It is a sick and perverted act and I only brought up Cane and Able because you brought up Adam.
did you even read the Post?i said so already.Humanity's origins are incest:
ubunja:

everything has its time.remember you came out of your mother's pvssy but you are no longer allowed to look at it. you sucked your mother's breasts but you are no longer allowed to even touch it.everything has its time.incest had its time of being OK.its hard even to acknowledege.but its how God chose to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by khiaa(f): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2018
ubunja:

did you even read the Post?i said so already.Humanity's origins are incest:

everything has its time.remember you came out of your mother's pvssy but you are no longer allowed to look at it. you sucked your mother's breasts but you are no longer allowed to even touch it.everything has its time.incest had its time of being OK.its hard even to acknowledege.but its how God chose to do it.

I know that you said so but I was letting you know that I wasn't approving of it by showing Cane and Able as positive examples.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2018
khiaa:

I know that you said so but I was letting you know that I wasn't approving of it by showing Cane and Able as positive examples.
i get you. it all looks super perverted from where we are sitting. took me quiet a while to admit it to myself.but cain and abel fvcked that sister pvssy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by khiaa(f): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2018
ubunja:

i get you. it all looks super perverted from where we are sitting. took me quiet a while to admit it to myself.but cain and abel fvcked that sister pvssy.

Yes, the only alternative is, Adam and Eve weren't the first people on the earth, there were others that the brothers procreated with. Have you ever wondered about God putting the mark on Cane's forehead so everyone who came across him would know that he was cursed, well just who were these other people? Hmmm! undecided

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2018
rickyamos:
Unbunja i have lots of questions to ask you about compliance stacking, anti slut defense, auto rejection and all of that. I think we should talk privately
the Anti-Slut defence (ASD)is that token resistance a gal puts up so a guy doesnt view her as too cheap and a slut. its the reason why guys came to believe "With Women No Means Yes".coz a gal will turn your advances down at the last minute whereas for days she been giving green lights.
a gal agrees to visit and drops all hints she is down for sex.when its time to escalate/take things to next base, she withdraws and turns you down.she is playing with your mind.coz she knows your mind at that time is thinking "oh sh!t, this gal is cheap! one plate of rice and she wanna open her legs!!!" the ASD is designed to neutralize those thoughts.coz when she rejects your first attempt you then think "oh, i was wrong. she is not that easy.gotta work harder".
so what you must do as a guy is NOT FORCE HER. but retreat and come down to ground level.then start all engines from the start. you put a niice song, you ask her to dance, you ask her to come sit on the bed, you ask her to take her jacket its hot, you make her laugh.do whatever you have to do to relax her again and restart her mood.after she is again in the mood, escalate. she will let you in...if she puts up the ASD again repeat the process.
if after 2 repeats she still turns you down then tell her to go.sshe is wasting your time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gals you meet on the street on Day Game can also put up the ASD.the point is when you approach gals they will put up a first defense so they stop you from viewing them as sluts.you may approach a gal and she tells you bluntly "I dont talk to strangers".thats part Sh!t Test and part ASD. its up to you to NOT WALK AWAY WITH A TAIL BETWEEN THE LEGS but to come back on her with something like "ok.im Ubunja.now you know my name. are we still strangers?" if she breaks and laughs you are in.if she fires back "we are still strangers" dont surrender.soldier on with " yes we are still are strangers coz you havent told me your name.i already told you mine".

always have an answer.no matter how crazy or childish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2018
ubunja:

you dont pay me enough to make such a siggestion.

Dude is right. Juxtaposing religious and scientific arguments make your logic diametrically opposing.

The root of incest taboo does not lie in religion, thus using the story of biblical creation as a case study inherently alludes to god's consent to incest. After all, how were the kids of Adam and Eve suppose to procreate?

You might want to look up the "Westermarck effect".
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, the only alternative is, Adam and Eve weren't the first people on the earth, there were others that the brothers procreated with. Have you ever wondered about God putting the mark on Cane's forehead so everyone who came across him would know that he was cursed, well just who were these other people? Hmmm! undecided
deep themes..Adam and Eve were the first.the Mark of Cain was necessary coz God had prepared cain for a long life spanning many generations who were still to be born to prove long life wasnt a blessing for the sinner but a curse for the world that has to witness the sinner's atrocities generation after generation.
...the confusion is that the Bible has gaps that need to be taken by faith not by cold hard acts.and unbelievers use these as an excuse for their disbelief and as a chance to point out "inconsistances" in the holy book.
God will never place His truths beyond question with 100% evidence.that will make faith useless.He gives us enough to build trust.then withholds everything else counting on our faith in Him to carry us through.so that He will reward that faith on the Last Day.the unbeliever will find his own mistrust confirmed more and more till not even God Himself appearing in the sky will make him believe God exists.
if you refuse to believe without seeing there comes a time when you cross a line that even seeing wont make you believe.you are incurable. thats the Unpardonnable Sin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by rickyamos: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Ubunja.. What if you use directly approach and a girl tells you she has a bf or not interested what do you do if you plan to lay her within a short time

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2018
boostdom:

Dude is right. Juxtaposing religious and scientific arguments make your logic diametrically opposing.

The root of incest taboo does not lie in religion, thus using the story of biblical creation as a case study inherently alludes to god's consent to incest. After all, how were the kids of Adam and Eve suppose to procreate?

You might want to look up the "Westermarck effect".
there is no Law that Science and Religion dont have to play together.Science in its purest form points to God.thats why the greatest Scientists like Albert Einstein were religious.
and nowhere in my Post did i say Religion originated the Incest Taboo.infact i said Humananity started out incestious.which is far from me saying the root of the incest taboo is Religious. go and re-read my Post.please.first paragraph is :

"incest sex is illegal in 99% of the world and is forbidden Biblically and Scientifically.why is this intercourse taboo?."
did i say the root of the incest Taboo is religious??
and you all are making the same tired arguement that "God could not have endorsed incest". of which i say " YES HE DID. IT SUCKS FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW COZ WE DONT KNOW ALL OF GOD'S PLANS AND METHODS, BUT SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON".

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by ubunja(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2018
rickyamos:
Ubunja.. What if you use directly approach and a girl tells you she has a bf or not interested what do you do if you plan to lay her within a short time
lol when a gal says she has a BF then thats not a NO. you just have to give her a reason to cheat.
you can tell her you have a GF too and you wont tell.or tell her " your BF doesnt have to know".any reason you can give her to make her want sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2018
ubunja:

there is no Law that Science and Religion dont have to play together.Science in its purest form points to God.thats why the greatest Scientists like Albert Einstein were religious.
and nowhere in my Post did i say Religion originated the Incest Taboo.infact i said Humananity started out incestious.which is far from me saying the root of the incest taboo is Religious. go and re-read my Post.please.first paragraph is :

"incest sex is illegal in 99% of the world and is forbidden Biblically and Scientifically.why is this intercourse taboo?."
did i say the root of the incest Taboo is religious??
and you all are making the same tired arguement that "God could not have endorsed incest". of which i say " YES HE DID. IT SUCKS FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW COZ WE DONT KNOW ALL OF GOD'S PLANS AND METHODS, BUT SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON".

Science and religion can not play together in logical arguments. Science and religion are diametric in logic. Religion is a belief system that can not be measured, thus it can not follow the metrics of logic.

Einstein was agnostic. He referred to himself as a "religious nonbeliever". https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_philosophical_views_of_Albert_Einstein Going by your earlier false reference to Einstein's religion, can we now conclude that Einstein was not a great scientist? Correlation does not imply causation. None of Einstein's theses or theories was harped on or via religion.

If you claim humanity started out as incestuous, and you allude to the origin of humanity as being a product of creation (religion), doesn't it imply that the origin of incest arises from the first creations of humanity?

Do you even know anything about the chains of premise and conclusion? You seem poorly informed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) / Epic Twitter Savage Replies - Meme Collection / Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.