Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos (31349 Views)

Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by anibirelawal(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2018
swiz123:
The igbo traditional attire is the best...
And that of Agbada, almost every tribe rocks it.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Naturalobserver(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2018
G
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by mhisbliss(f): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2018
cute couples=beautiful biracial babies
Me like
smiley
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by TopExcell(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
This oyinbo is FLATONJA
Your ma... D lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2018
TopExcell:

TopExcell to his father: Your ma... D lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

wink
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by iamtardey: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2018
happy f*cking

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by showghan(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
The girl don finally catch her own magga

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by blackbeau1(f): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
And her friends would be like ' lord, why not me'?
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by BeijinDossier: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Isiagu attire is always timeless and beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Awoofawo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
You na never see better thing.......can that one beat this one (Oyinbo Demon)?! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Proffdada: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
swiz123:

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!
you realize that wearing an evolved igbo fashion not a"traditional" attire . Even the threads for the clothes are imported
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Bede2u(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Any white man coming to Marry a Nigerian hoe is doing that at his own peril.

The woman looks like a professional Gold digger.

Her face looks so piglike , all thanks to make up, she looks like a Barbie.

I don't think the white monkey have seen her without make up.

hate speech undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Mp3mack: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
yinmu yinmu
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:

Simply the best.
Looks classy and noble.

Then let wear it 2geda cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by blueivy8: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
I can't imagine myself getting married to a white guy undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=swiz123 post=64122130]The igbo traditional attire is the best...

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!! [/quote
How can tying a wrapper by a man be the best attire.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:
Isiagu is the real thing in the east right now

What I don't know is if it's for a particular age brackets

Normally isiagu is not just for a particular age bracket but for titled men. It's worn on special occasions with the okpu agu (red cap). Nowadays, culture has been thrown the the dogs and isiagu has been rebranded, you will see different type in the market, children and even women wear it too.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
SonyObsessed:
More photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/white-man-peter-rocks-isiagu-and-agbada-in-traditional-wedding-photos

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

I like the grin on my nigga's face in the last picture , I wonder what might be going on in his mind *wa fe ku laleyi*
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by majamajic(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:
Isiagu is the real thing in the east right now

What I don't know is if it's for a particular age brackets

No age bracket for isiagu attire. . as for red cap, u must be Ozo or Nze. In some towns even if u are nze or Ozo, u don't wear red cap till dad is late.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chommieblaq:

Normally isiagu is not just for a particular age bracket but for titled men. It's worn on special occasions with the okpu agu (red cap). Nowadays, culture has been thrown the the dogs and isiagu has been rebranded, you will see different type in the market, children and even women wear it too.

Ok then that mean i can get one for myself when next I travel to the east.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
O boy, this man pulls it off so gorgeously,

Even the ladies dress is awesome. Great couples loading.

It's just a matter of time, the world will be filled up with one race of brown peeps. There shall no longer be racial prejudices....
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
swiz123:

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!
Every tribe loves their cultural attire so please go sleep.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:

Ok then that mean i can get one for myself when next I travel to the east.

It's sold almost everywhere now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by ChristyB(f): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Na real wa ooo
Hatred too much

NaoSlay:

Any white man coming to Marry a Nigerian hoe is doing that at his own peril.

The woman looks like a professional Gold digger.

Her face looks so piglike , all thanks to make up, she looks like a Barbie.

I don't think the white monkey have seen her without make up.

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by mkpurumma090(f): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Igbo Attire is the best, so à la mode, elegant and trendy

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good for them
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by suremanpatriot: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
simiboy22:
The power of love grin

which lovff? The power of money $$$$$. See make up,am sure she abandoned all her lovers in igboland after milking them dry... grin

my igbo ppl love money first before their own blood people...
...hausa love themselves before money...
... Yoruba nko,well they are in between money and their ppl.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by swiz123(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blessograo:

Every tribe loves their cultural attire so please go sleep.
angry

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Masterclass32: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fine gurl.
Happy Married Life.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Masterclass32: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:

Chai this boy wan spoil market for me.. undecided
Very funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
very ugly old woman!.Tufiakwa! Anyway the Albino man is also Old and Ugly! chai! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Ofala Youth Carnival 2018 In Pictures / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) / Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.