Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu (30448 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu / IPOB Women Disrupt 'Handshake Across The Niger' Summit In Enugu. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Bede2u(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Don't deceive yourself. Yoruba people don't need southern alliance. We are not small at all. Yoruba people are 40 million strong
nigeria's last correct census 1965

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Ugosample(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Nowenuse:
I am not even from the south, but I believe in a united south to lead this country, simply because Yorubas and Igbos have proven to be more progressive than Hausa fulanis who want to keep on ruling this country and leave us backwards.

However I have discovered that the core-north would rather sow division among the yorubas and Igbos to ensure a divided south. Also make no mistakes, the yoruba muslims and some north central (Kogi & Kwara) muslims are being used as agents to ensure this continued division of the south.

The problem now is that the leadership of yoruba land is now in the hands of yoruba muslims, who will always prefer to allign with their fellow hausa fulani muslims than with the rest of the christian south.

That's the problem
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Who are the enemies of Nigeria? And again what wil Yoruba people gain from southern unity when we don't anything with iboes?
I am against this alliance

See mumu

"I'm against the alliance"

Who sabi you?

As the months go by, it will become more and more clear that we need to send Buhari away from Aso Rock

And meetings and alliances will continue, to ensure that is possible

The months ahead will show you guys

no need to talk
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by oooduancalmdown: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2018
Ugosample:

See mumu

"I'm against the alliance"

Who sabi you?

As the months go by, it will become more and more clear that we need to send Buhari away from Aso Rock

And meetings and alliances will continue, to ensure that is possible

The months ahead will show you guys

no need to talk
Dey deceive yourself. I don't how una iboes fit commot Buhari for there

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by oooduancalmdown: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2018
Bede2u:
nigeria's last correct census 1965
Ibo man, why must you attach yourself with others? First, it was ss. Now your want sw.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by baddosky1: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Ugosample:

See this one

So you prefer aboki that will continue to bully you guys LMAO

Anyone against Igbo and Yoruba aligning their interest is an enemy of the state.

More of this should be encouraged

Let aboki continue to bully us. I prefer that than alignment with the south west. Those sly vermins will sell you out when you least expect so what's the point. Seems you have nit had any dealings with a Yoruba person before.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Ugosample(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2018
baddosky1:

Let aboki continue to bully us. I prefer that than alignment with the south west. Those sly vermins will sell you out when you least expect so what's the point. Seems you have nit had any dealings with a Yoruba person before.

I was born and bred in Lagos, and have Yoruba in laws, so....

Hell yea I've had multiple dealings with them.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by baddosky1: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Ugosample:

I was born and bred in Lagos, and have Yoruba in laws, so....

Hell yea I've had multiple dealings with them.

Good for you.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by modik(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Oodua republic is what we need

Really?
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by uba1991: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Kennydoc:

You will only be foolish to think Buhari will win again in the north central, Taraba and Adamawa.
Even your south west gave Buhari only 57% votes, so I wonder why you're bragging.
remember d stupid documentary DAT PDP featured in AIT,NTA,and so many television chanels in d last election. If dat didn't stop buhari then no PIG can stop buhari in 2019

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by oooduancalmdown: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
modik:

Really?
Yes really. We want out of Nigeria. It is high time Yoruba people left Nigeria.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by CioAngels(f): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
This is good as starting point. But south south was not part of the meeting, why? I hope all eastern governors are part of this this, because i don't trust them. Then, why north east and north west, are they not Fulani? May His grace see you people through for the ss, sw and mbelt unity to end the slavery again goof life. My people, none of you should compromise after this brainstorming meeting.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Nowenuse: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Alariwo2:

Please keep shut if you have nothing good to say.

I am Yoruba and I'm not a religious bigot. Whether Christian or muslim, Yoruba comes first.

Stop spewing trash to feel happy. Igbos should go their own way.

Is unity by force?? They should face their biafra and let Yorubas face South West.

Yeah, what yoruba muslims say all the time. Igbos should go their own way, but unity with your fellow hausa fulani muslims is compulsory right?
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Odua2015: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
There is nothing like Yoruba muslim or Yoruba Christian. I observed that you have consistently employed this typology to create an impression of a dichotomy of Yoruba identity. In as much as I cherish an idea of regional collaboration, engaging in a subtle agenda of dividing the Yoruba along religion can't achieve the end you desire! Yoruba people are too smart to fall into such trap. And for the handshakers, I which them the best of luck.

quote author=InfiniteLoopx post=64146985]Yoruba muslims should not get it twisted, expecially that Madriguy or whatever he call himself. One major reason the East is bowing to any alliance right now is to push for restructure. From restructure, then we can finally say bye-bye to one Nizeria cheesy @Madriguy, don't even mention S'South, because the majority Igbos indiginous to S'South got our back. Perk one side and watch event unfold before your very eyes. cool[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Kennydoc(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
uba1991:
remember d stupid documentary DAT PDP featured in AIT,NTA,and so many television chanels in d last election. If dat didn't stop buhari then no PIG can stop buhari in 2019

Your Buhari was assumed to be a saint in 2015, more so, people wanted GEJ to leave anyhow. Now, it's been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Buhari is the worst president Nigeria can ever have. 90% of people that actively and vocally supported him in 2015 are regretting it today, and are apologising in the open.
Buhari has already stopped himself. He doesn't need conehead, ritualistic skull miners to do that.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by GavelSlam: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Anybody that makes the statement Yoruba Muslim in try to make a point is completely daft and beyond redemption.

As you write that your motive becomes clearer and this handshake is dead on arrival.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Sisi mi, we actually don't need to form alliance with anybody. The iboe guy did not make sense in anyway. What we need is a seperate Yoruba country. Yoruba people must leave Nigeria plan their future and develop at their own pace

If you're saying Yorubas need a separate country, what's your earlier segregation about Yoruba Muslims?

We need to see ourselves as one instead of segregating along tribes n religion lines as well as political affiliation

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by oooduancalmdown: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
sabama007:

If you're saying Yorubas need a separate country, what's your earlier segregation about Yoruba Muslims?

We need to see ourselves as one instead of segregating along tribes n religion lines as well as political affiliation
I don't hate Muslims. I have many in my family that I can die for. I did not insult Muslims here. The iboe boy did. Tribalism in Nigeria cannot end. The best thing is to split Nigeria along ethnic line. Let people that are of same thnicity live as one and develop at their own pace.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by modik(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Yes really. We want out of Nigeria. It is high time Yoruba people left Nigeria.

#Adonbilivit
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by oooduancalmdown: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
modik:

#Adonbilivit
Why?
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by modik(m): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Why?

#OduaRepublicOnlineOnly
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Donarozzi: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2018
trutbetold:
A meeting of the South-East, South-West leaders and other regions has ended in Enugu with a 17-point communique. The communique was signed by Chief Nnia Nwodo, President-General, Ohaneze Ndigbo and ‎Chief Ayo Adebanjo, on behalf of Afenifere. It read in full: Communique – Handshake Across The Niger:

"Handshake Across The Niger" is a wrong and divisive phrase for the Igbo nation because the implication in this regard is that Igboland exists only on one side of the Niger River when the reality is that nature placed Igboland on both sides of the Niger River.

According to this recent article from the globalnewscity....

"It is now left for every other association or group to condemn and distance themselves from Nnia Nwodo's Ohaneze Ndi-Oshi. Handshake across the Niger as if Ala Igbo started from Onitsha. Nnia Nwodo have also sold Igbo territories like Igbanke in Edo State together with the whole of Anioma. Ohaneze is the enemy within."

http://www.globalnewscity.com/2018/01/how-refreshing-to-see-that-there-are.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit / Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.