Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (27824 Views)

How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion) / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by blackbeau1(f): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Have the radical Muslims read this ?
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by 247TechBlog(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
To what end though?

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by IDKadiri: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
BUT MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU BRO

Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by iamtardey: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
tell Mohammed I don't get my copy

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Antoeni(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
LETTER OF COVENANT WRITTEN BY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) TO ALL CHRISTIANS.

“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily, I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.

No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).”

CUPS Remarks: The original covenant letter is now in the Topkapi Museum in Instanbul, Turkey. We at CUPS decided to publish it in the pursuit of peace for our beloved country and also to show solidarity with his Royal Highness, the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, who paid for the rebuilding of a destroyed Church by ignorant Muslim zealots during a community riot in Rogo LGA of Kano state.

May the Almighty God enlighten our people with the true understanding of both Islam and Christianity, so that we can have religious tolerance, mutual respect for each other, and for peace and prosperity to prevail across our country. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
CUPS.
28/12/2015.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
crisisexpert321:
Only very few world citizens have knowledge of what is happening or what happened. If God was not in support of Islam he could have killed Ishmael in the desert, Issac and Ishmael shared the same father (Abraham)

I don't like teaching on platform like this.
Get my audio tapes - true meaning by Dr Ano
You can also order for it.
Using that analogy, since God allowed the Holocaust to happen does it mean he was in support of it?

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by bazeze(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Better mind your words, this is a letter from the prophet . no any Muslim will say this kind of shit to prophet Is a (Jesus) cos they are all messengers from God.
iyke926:
I smell lies all over the letter.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by coputa(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
This your comments is uncalled for,it is strictly personal.I will advise you to stop posting comment here and sstart reading,so as to get acquainted with how things are done here

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Shafiiimran99: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sprucekhalifa:
..anoda decieve..even prophet mohammed got the things he used to build mecca from christains who where the dominant of the land..after he finished killing them..
Your evidence that prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) killed or fought christians is needed pls

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Mintayo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol. Deception at its peak.
Believe this at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Shafiiimran99: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
If he had true love in him, this letter could have been extended to all human race whether Atheist, Buddhism, Christianity or African religion.

We are are all created by God and are partaker in the love that flows from Him. We should condemn people not by their way of belief or their religion but by the content of their characters.

For the simple word "LOVE", I chose to be a Christian because that is what Jesus commanded his followers to do. To love even your enemy. I belong to Jesus.
But jesus belong to Allah

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Emmahunk(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sprucekhalifa:
..anoda decieve..even prophet mohammed got the things he used to build mecca from christains who where the dominant of the land..after he finished killing them..

Hmmm
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Banter1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Mtsulphur8(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Xisnin:
Fake letter, how about traditional worshippers? Are their shrines safe?

Before you think you are safe because of one obscure letter that is not binding on anybody here is a quote from wikipedia.

Though,I don't know how far this is true but my question is did it all happen under duress or preached for them to convert to Islam?
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
I love Islam
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by tuna4servi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
The word is only for the wise people
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Mechejy: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
crisisexpert321:
Only very few world citizens have knowledge of what is happening or what happened. If God was not in support of Islam he could have killed Ishmael in the desert, Issac and Ishmael shared the same father (Abraham)

I don't like teaching on platform like this.
Get my audio tapes - true meaning by Dr Ano
You can also order for it.
people think ishmael gave birth to Arabs(muslims)but the truth is far from that.The arabs have been in existence before abraham and Ishmael were born.The father of arabs is known as quarthans.yesser arafat during his life time also told Israel that before thier father abraham came to israel that thier fore fathers have occupied Palestine. However we know that Goe gave israel the land of canaan and Jerusalem should be capital
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by rabson1: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Josnac post=64127334]Hmmmm.

The nature of man is inherently evil, Religion or no religion. And this most naturally arises from jealousy, the prime reason for the fall of the few thousand angels.

This is also exhibited by religious leaders, who have over the years been able to convince quiet a number of people to follow their seemingly true ideologies, wherein in fact, they're acting out of jealousy for the large followership being commanded by where ever they are breaking away from.

Otherwise, how on earth will some Muslims keep saying Islam is a religion of peace while most major religious uprisings are caused by same Muslims

Today, Iran is considered the official sponsor of Islamic terrorism, and come to think of it..Turkey even used to be a completely Christian Nation. Did they then all convert to Islam willingly??

Abeg, this is 2018..somebody should not come and try to use our senses to soak garri.. its still too early in the year for that rough play.[/quote.........

Wrong before Islam pope urban ii killed 1000 of people in the name of chriatianity is that comanded by Jesus?
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Josnac:

Today, Iran is considered the official sponsor of Islamic terrorism
By who?
If it's the USA and Israel, then tell that to the dogs who are ready to believe it

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." (78 virgins)

core Muslims will disregard this message because its not from their Allah but from the mouth of hypothetical Yoruba Muslim...

Islam religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by firo08(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
Oga you want to kill me with laff ooo
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by rabson1: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamtardey:
tell Mohammed I don't get my copy

And who said it's meant for u? And pope urban ii its well known he killed thousands in name of religion am sure u Dont know that....

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by nothernstar: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why was it hidden and not taught to their followers. 99% of Muslims have not come across this later hence they live ignorantly to their faith.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Godshope: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good indeed! But can it be put in practice?
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by lexxv(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Which part of quran is it written. Quote the Quran let's verify
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Josnac(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=rabson1 post=64128794][/quote]

Chief, I evaluated a bit of both sides..when I said "the nature of man is inherently evil"

Popes oversaw the darkest ages in Christian history.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Xisnin(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mtsulphur8:

Though,I don't know how far this is true but my question is did it all happen under duress or preached for them to convert to Islam?

The particular cases I quoted happened under duress(after defeat of local populace in war).
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Xisnin(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
rabson1:
Wrong before Islam pope urban ii killed 1000 of people in the name of chriatianity is that comanded by Jesus?
No, but the reverse is the case for Islam where believers are commanded to slaughter infidels
wherever they find them.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Sprucekhalifa: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Your evidence that prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) killed or fought christians is needed pls
all in the quran dude..how did islam start??..how did mohammed conquer mecca??.was it by play??..it was by war..wat muslims refer to has jihad(muslim holy war).who did he kill??..ansa dat urself..
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Sprucekhalifa: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
BenzEne1:

Liars everywhere. What sort of Seerah did you readm if you even read anything about the prophet. Just shut it and learn. Someone is already talking about Fulani herdsmen seeing this. Jihad is different from unwanton killings and destruction of properties. True muslims understand....
wat is jihad if it is nt killing??..watz d different..dey kill dose who are nt muslim..during jihad they also killed those who are not muslims..wat is the difference..if you said it is nt by fighting..ask urself how prophet mohammed fought is own..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! / The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.