Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot (52450 Views)

Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Awoo88: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
in 2015, this guy was S&T instructor in Zaria with 2star. in 2009, he was just a Sargent at black gold. what exceptional performance did he produced to gain such accelerated promotion Those who were captain who fought BH in 2015 when this guy was 2star are still captain with every few of them Major

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by 247TechBlog(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
All I see is unrealistic sufferhead. They need to see Navy Seal trainings in hell week and the likes

It is designed to keep the body, mind and soul fit..not all these useless beatings and punishments.. Makes no sense at all at the end of the day

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by 2shure: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
yet
they cannt capture shekau
or fulani herdmen
abegi
dagga yoursef for barrack

na dis ones dey treat your fuc up
d day dem catch any civilian on camou

u sef go hail

see punishment

this what they call a big head
inside a small pot(as dia head enter ground)
dia legs dey hail

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by tuscani: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Evablizin:
Okay. Well done major dagger.

Damn,the third pix though.
I am telling you
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by blackpanda: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
zendy:
Just another Python dancer who is training his men in the art of human rights abuse.

You have started. You wont keep kwayet abi grin
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Agenda20: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Worksunlimited: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Surprised he didn't ask them to sing and clap for him, so he could dance, whilst punishing people..
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Bollinger(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
bedspread:
His skills will be needed more in the battle field

O god no. Please no. In a normal society, key word here is "normal", he would have been fired and in jail. Using koboko on recruits. Really? And you all think that's normal. Smh. You all wonder why Nigeria's soldiers vent their frustration on you all. Those pictures are why. And he had the nerve to post it online for all the world to see. The things you all are used to scares the shiit outta right thinking human beings.

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Deathlezz: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
So that's the man turning soldiers into mindless monsters with an infinite low self-esteem making them prey on civilians.
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by DONADAMS(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
I hear say e don die..na true?
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Mp3mack: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
No wonder our soldier dey hard...hmmm
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by mysteriousman(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
This guy was my platoon soldier during NYSC orientation camp very nice guy outside normal drills, nigga lock me in the guard room for outrunning him.

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by darqly(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
deepwater:
hausa people just full every where for government.
Sometimes i wonder if they could flourish this hard in the private sector.
before u quote me, take a walk into NIMASA, SON, FAAN, CUSTOMS, NA, NNPC, NTA HQ
There HQs is like a mosque today being friday. Flowing babarigida EVERYWHERE undecided

Only few of them make it in private sector where merit and performance is closely monitored and rewarded accordingly. They, like most other Nigerians, do not like to be tasked mentally when they can coast through life as career civil servants and public officials, thanks to federal character. They also generally "Help their Own", which is why they're so many in the MDAs you mentioned above, largely doing nothing except collecting wages, bloating the service and championing faulty policies. The 24 Zamfara pupils that managed to get 5 credits in WAEC this year? This is where they will work, whilst the over 3000 that achieved same from other states must pass GMAT and hellish interviews to work in private sector or just become innovators and entrepreneurs. angry angry

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Welcomme: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
13 13 is not Major Dagga.. Moreover, 13 13 is late.
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Pictured is Dauda Musa Umar popularly known as 'Major Dagger' a.k.a 1313 by his colleagues and other cadets at the Nigerian army training ground (Depot) in Zaria, Kaduna state. From the information gathered online, the instructor is known for his strict and 'no-nonsense' methods which he uses on recruits at the Nigerian army training school.

Major Dagger is known as a mentor to many soldiers who have passed through him in one way or the other as they continue to sing his praises online.

Here are some pictures showing the gallant officer in action.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/dauda-musa-umar-major-dagger-instructor-at-the-nigerian-army-depot.html
Dagger ko... cutlass ni...
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Absoj(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
free2ryhme:

mstchew

yet boko chew them like chewing sticks

Americans no train like this yet they are stealth and thorough
Haba U come dey compare naija with yankee. U sef ehnn. When naija gain independence? U just weak me ooo guy
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Virus777: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

I remember this man.

He was deployed to my base while I was doing my Direct Commission Officer Indoctrination Course.

He is really strong.

One of the devoted military officers.

Kudos to you, sir.

Quit lying through your teeth.
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by VIJAYOFEM(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Na by force to join army

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by KillJoy62(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
all na wash, any soldier in the house all 96na to 09na can confirm about the famous 1313 and Tanko of all time. 1313 D General. quote were dat man wey get big meat for head.. 1313 wey no dey taya wit flogging. the guy was a nightmare to all recruit back den. daga na learmer. but the man gallant sha.
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by xlander(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
free2ryhme:

mstchew

yet boko chew them like chewing sticks

Americans no train like this yet they are stealth and thorough
YouTube is for free go see what the Marines and special forces pass through.
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Pryncejospa(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
bedspread:
His skills will be needed more in the battle field
in case you don't know, there is a price tag on every ranked personal's head so you asking for Cap dagger in theater will be a dream come true for who every gets a shot at him. so leave him be at the depot putting in his best to teach recruits on how to survive in combat
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by mydeporch(f): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
April 2008 batch Zaria.... Dagger .....platoon 7
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by free2ryhme: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
xlander:

YouTube is for free go see what the Marines and special forces pass through.

oga, they use sophisticated equipment unlike Nigeria still dey use 1945 training mentality
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by claremont(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bollinger:

O god no. Please no. In a normal society, key word here is "normal", he would have been fired and in jail. Using koboko on recruits. Really? And you all think that's normal. Smh. You all wonder why Nigeria's soldiers vent their frustration on you all. Those pictures are why. And he had the nerve to post it online for all the world to see. The things you all are used to scares the shiit outta right thinking human beings.

Historically, military training has always been brutal, the rationale for the brutality of basic military training is something civilians will never understand. You are put off because you saw the instructor holding a few whips? In a previous life, I trained with the British Airborne and was deployed to train alongside the American 82nd Airborne based in North Carolina, getting whipped during training is the very least of your worries. You should really be praying to get out of the training alive. It's military training, it's not designed to be fun. It's brutal and barbaric for a reason. Soldiers who chose to vent out their 'frustration' on civilians isn't due to the training, it's simply because they represent a few poorly disciplined bad eggs.
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Who him epp?
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Bollinger(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
claremont:

Historically, military training has always been brutal, the rationale for the brutality of basic military training is something civilians will never understand. You are put off because you saw the instructor holding a few whips? In a previous life, I trained with the British Airborne and was deployed to train alongside the American 82nd Airborne based in North Carolina, getting whipped during training is the very least of your worries. You should really be praying to get out of the training alive. It's military training, it's not designed to be fun. It's brutal and barbaric for a reason. Soldiers who chose to vent out their 'frustration' on civilians isn't due to the training, it's simply because they represent a few poorly disciplined bad eggs.

I don't know about historically but as of today, i am a Sergeant First Class type in the United States Army and any Non Commissioned officer who engages in hazing is automatically relieved of position, reduced in rank and most likely dismissed from service. The world has moved beyond training soldiers to be brutes. 50% of any battle is mental and not physical. I am part of the best military in the world and we are the best not because they flogged us in training. We are the best because they instill discipline through planning and humane training. We are professionals and should act like one.

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by emerich(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Pictured is Dauda Musa Umar popularly known as 'Major Dagger' a.k.a 1313 by his colleagues and other cadets at the Nigerian army training ground (Depot) in Zaria, Kaduna state. From the information gathered online, the instructor is known for his strict and 'no-nonsense' methods which he uses on recruits at the Nigerian army training school.

Major Dagger is known as a mentor to many soldiers who have passed through him in one way or the other as they continue to sing his praises online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/dauda-musa-umar-major-dagger-instructor-at-the-nigerian-army-depot.html
This publicity isn't good for this gallant officer, your might get his superior jealous and angry, hope you don't want him retiring as a Major right?
He is my old time friend in Zaria, use to wipe his ass playing snooker at MATES, the guy can smoke pipe for Africa...
Nice to know he is now a Major.
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by omooba969(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Absoj:
Haba U come dey compare naija with yankee. U sef ehnn. When naija gain independence? U just weak me ooo guy

And this is supposed to be justification/excuse for brutality? undecided
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by omooba969(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Absoj:

And this is supposed to be justification/excuse for brutality? undecided
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by jeff1607(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
" DOCTORE "
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Mechejy: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

in 1986, I applied for army and when I saw this particular upside training I jumped fence and ran back home

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / My Life As A Teacher. / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me