Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

What's The Meaning Of This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Meaning Of This? (405 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2018
So before I can comment on Muslim thread on nairaland I will have to take an oath.
This is total madness and shame to the owner of this platform.
Muslims comment freely on Christian thread but not so with Christians on Muslim thread.
Why subjecting me to swear an oath. And if I click "No" I won't be allowed to comment.
This is total madness.

Re: What's The Meaning Of This? by ClitoPen: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional January 20, 2018 Topic: Distressed / *bone OF Your Bone And Flesh OF Your Flesh * / I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.