Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age (44347 Views)

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) / Pro Wrestler Rocky Johnson, Father Of Dwayne ‘the Rock’ Johnson Dies At 74 / This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Xisnin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.

Stop posting this trash, kid.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Naughtytboy: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
sisipelebe:
like father like son, look at their chest.
which part of ur body is pelebe,, ass or boobs
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by SweetJoystick(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
nice
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Threebear(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:
Dwayne is no doubt one of my favorite actors of all time (after Kevin Hart)
[b]The guy muscles alone dey give me chills down my [/b]spine. I love his role in Jumanji though grin
Huh undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Ustec: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Babangida brought Road safety Obasanjo brought EFCC, ICPC and Civil defence. Obasanjo brought handset. Yaradua brought Amnesty Yaradua reduced pump price to #65 per litter. Clueless Goodluck brought PVC, TSA & BVN. Goodluck built Amajeri schools. WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
N-power cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Donald3d(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by ajebuter(f): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?

He is categorized as Native American (Amerindian)

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Proffdada: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Rocky Johnson. Nice wrestler. I think the Rock's grandad was also a wrestler.
yeah

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Edopesin: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
Likes Are Useless
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
sacluxisback:
So him papa also grab.

Its like having muscles is genetic.

Nope
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Bleon99: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
go ahead let her insult and beat your lover ass to her satisfaction���
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by taxsman(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
And you wan go abi? ok oh. safe landing.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Ekealterego: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
rentAcock:
This guy uses steroids to have muscles like that.
steroids? However, you have to understand that just using steroids doesn't automatically give you muscles like that, it takes endless efforts and time in the gym, not only pushing weights but also cardio.
That's being said, now that he is not actively wrestling, he doesn't have to be on the road 2-4-7, which gives wrestler little time to pump as much and that's why many wrestlers who are not really in the indies look more buff and more defined when retired especially if they already had that habit.
Genes also, he is part black, part Samoan, and his gene pool is Annoai, check out his relatives, Nia Jax, Rikishi, Umaga, Yokozuna, Roman Reigns, etc, they are all big, strong and tall. His father is black and not also a small man. I am not saying he might not be juicing but there are many other factors.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by crackhouse(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
honestly I can't make it to ur burial but however rip in advance bro
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Naughtytboy:
which part of ur body is pelebe,, ass or boobs
NAUGHTY BOY angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by bidexolumanish(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Babangida brought Road safety
Obasanjo brought EFCC, ICPC and Civil defence.
Obasanjo brought handset.
Yaradua brought Amnesty
Yaradua reduced pump price to #65 per litter.
Clueless Goodluck brought PVC, TSA & BVN.
Goodluck built Amajeri schools.
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
sending his people to invade Benue state
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Blackfire(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
sisipelebe:
like father like son, look at their chest.

Ladies eh...

Infact dont tell me you didnt look down there..

*winks*
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:
Dwayne is no doubt one of my favorite actors of all time (after Kevin Hart)
The guy muscles alone dey give me chills down my spine (Damn! Nigga is ripped!). I love his role in Jumanji though.. grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Awoo88: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Yaradua brought Amnesty
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
produced a lot of zombies and morons with the help of tinubu. the jobs of those morons is to hail and defend every brainless action of buhari
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by KushyKush: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=64127789][/quote]
undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by iamtardey: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
OK

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by oweniwe(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
room089:

He gave us N-Power!

N-Power is not permanent sef.... After 2 yrs you're gone.... So?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by iamrealdeji(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
that's why I don't like bulky muscles. people with bulky muscles grow to become fat if they stop gyming just like The Rock's dad. but he looks great sha. Mr McMahon inspires me,he still looks very fit at 73. he looks very muscular
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by bernard1000001(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Yaradua brought Amnesty
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??

Hunger
Inflation
lies
Herdsmen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by zolajpower: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
zion69:
Right now he looks bigger than his dad. Young boy has grown.

Photo below.
I thought they said his dad was "jimmy superfly zanuka " a wrestler .
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackfire:

Ladies eh...

Infact dont tell me you didnt look down there..

*winks*
Off course i did'nt, lemme go and quickly look at what you just uttered about.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:
undecided
Watch your mouth kushykush watch your mouth cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by enshi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=geostrata post=64127411]Babangida brought Road safety
Yaradua brought Amnesty
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??[/quo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by enshi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Yaradua brought Amnesty
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??

you think its easy to bring recession abi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Roy11: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Yaradua brought Amnesty
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??

Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by KushyKush: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Watch your mouth kushykush watch your mouth cool
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Freethought(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
See transformation na, they were so black before, now the look like caucasian

That is a perfect example of... Ti ewe ba pe lara ose, o man di ose ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly / BBNaija's Tolani Baj Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.