Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age (44339 Views)

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) / Pro Wrestler Rocky Johnson, Father Of Dwayne ‘the Rock’ Johnson Dies At 74 / This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by victorazy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.

Dont forget to sign your will before going.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Snow02: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Rocky Johnson. Nice wrestler. I think the Rock's grandad was also a wrestler.
yeah I think he went by the name "maiva"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?

His dad is Black Nova Scotian(Canada ) while his mom is from Samoa.

Rock is Black/Samoan
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mah nigga
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
ajebuter:

He is categorized as Native American (Amerindian)

Not really .. he's categorised as black and also identify as black .however he tends to embrace his Samoan(mother side) culture as well

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by ajebuter(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Not really .. he's categorised as black and also identify as black .however he tends to embrace his Samoan(mother side) culture as well

Thanks.....noted
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
ajebuter:

Thanks.....noted

You are welcome wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by mkpurumma090(f): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Babangida brought Road safety
Obasanjo brought EFCC, ICPC and Civil defence.
Obasanjo brought handset.
Yaradua brought Amnesty
Yaradua reduced pump price to #65 per litter.
Clueless Goodluck brought PVC, TSA & BVN.
Goodluck built Amajeri schools.
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
He brought you into the world cheesy
geostrata:
Yaradua brought Amnesty
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
He brought you into the world

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by ttmax09(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
jst try to drop diz female soldier phone no nd name 4 whoever is closest to u. u might never come back

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Dis guy abunna go strong like major dagger grin grin
taste FFK own.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
kachi19:

He's polynesian ...
he has black blood.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by 1shortblackboy: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
TopExcell:
That's not our problem, please has some one seen or heard from yusuf buhari lately?? grin
thats not our problem either............. has anybody confirmed about el zakzarky?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by deebrain(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
If u smellllllllllll....what the rock is cooking!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Kakamorufu(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?
POC
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by blackbeau1(f): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Snow02:
feminist Alert
this had nothing to do with being a feminist or not being one. It's just an observation . Abi, have I lied?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by bennynaza(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?

native American. Island of Samoa
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
abdelrahman:
taste FFK own.
FFK own is weak ... from snow white look you shall know
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Espada10: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
rentAcock:
This guy uses steroids to have muscles like that.
don't go to the gym and be fit..continue making excuses for your obesity
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by stilldoingokay(f): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:

I wish you luck bro,

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by suremanpatriot: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jimmy snooker back in the days...
I remember when jimmy came to beg undertaker not to destroy his son Rocky Mavia(now the Rock)
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by suremanpatriot: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:

Unless she is rank and file soldier who are educated with conscience, you are on your own o! shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by khalids: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
Bros how many times you wan tell us this story.....ok we have hia......we like....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by jclassiq(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
See transformation na, they were so black before, now they look like caucasian

The mother is Samoan.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by jclassiq(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?

Half caste
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by jclassiq(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?

Half caste,/ biracial
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by drizzy240: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
can' t wait to see ur obituary lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
@ ur own risk.
I use God follow u embarassed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Snow02:
yeah I think he went by the name "maiva"

Rocky Mavia was the Rock's first wrestling name. His father is Rocky Johnson.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Snow02: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Rocky Mavia was the Rock's first wrestling name. His father is Rocky Johnson.
the maivia part of his name was adapted from his grandfather who was also a wrestler that's my point
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by and1one: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
lol broda Na death warrant be that o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by lohresloco: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
buhari has brought even more BLOOOOOOODD
geostrata:
Yaradua brought Amnesty
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.