Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi (593 Views)

The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by hassan4: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2018
An Australian man experienced the fright of his life recently after a venomous snake scaled his car window as he drove home from the mechanic.

Ted Ogier was traveling on the New South Wales south coast Wednesday when he spotted a black, red-bellied snake slithering alongside his car.

Ogier said the reptile had slithered from the hood of his car and wrapped itself around his side mirror, looking and apparently hissing at him.

"It'd come out from under the engine bay under the bonnet, it was probably a bit warm there," Ogier told the ABC, adding that the snake was also "tapping on the window a couple of times because it obviously wanted to get in."

Olgier said he eventually pulled over and called his coworker, Kai Pearse, who later arrived and removed the snake with a broom. His employer uploaded photos of the incident on Facebook.

"I just had a broom in the back of the ute and basically just got him off the car nice and safely, and just ushered him into the bushland off on the side of the road," Pearse told the outlet.

The two believe the reptile was measured at about eight feet long and that it probably was just looking for a warm place to set up camp.

"Last night it got a bit cold down here on the South Coast, so I think he's got up into the engine bay of the vehicle, and he sat up on the engine to keep himself warm," Olgier said.

"Then this morning Ted's taken that vehicle down to Eden and it might've got a bit too hot in there, so he wanted out."

And despite the frightening experience, Olgier contended that there were still worse critters to encounter on the road.

"Not as frightening as getting a spider on the inside — spiders are one thing I don't like, but I don't like snakes either," he said.

Source: http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=25468

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by kobosmart(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2018
op does the catgist forum belong to you?
Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
If na for naija, I kuku trust my people. The snake for don digest inside person belle. Oya lala, this is a snake thread. Do your job.
Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by hassan4: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:
op does the catgist forum belong to you?

Nope but i post articles there and love the website. What do you think?
Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by dlux: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2018
I know about Castgist Forum and love the website layout. Been reading articles on the website too.
Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by hassan4: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Yea @dlux
Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by kobosmart(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2018
hassan4:

Nope but i post articles there and love the website. What do you think?

no need getting defensive i'm just puzzled as to why you develop articles for what seems like no reason?

1 Like

Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by hassan4: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:

no need getting defensive i'm just puzzled as to why you develop articles for what seems like no reason?

I am one of the mods nothing more.
Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by Leverageisback(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
how that one come take concern us? dead blogger
Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by hassan4: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leverageisback:
how that one come take concern us? dead blogger
You don start abi?
Re: Driver Spots Venomous, Red-bellied Black Snake Hissing At Him Through His Car Wi by Leverageisback(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
hassan4:

You don start abi?

angry no be u first start? with your dead blog

(1) (Reply)

Football Transfer Rumours: Arsenal's Olivier Giroud To Chelsea? / Roofing Systems. The Cost Of Various Type Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria. / My Single Money Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.