Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Trump Crosses Out UK Visit, Impacts Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Crosses Out UK Visit, Impacts Obama (335 Views)

Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets / Death Toll Crosses 5,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Crosses Out UK Visit, Impacts Obama by Partohub: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2018
US President, Donald Trump has wiped out a visit to London planned for early this year.

He reprimanded ex-President Obama for his choice.

"​R​eason I wiped out my excursion to London is that I am not a major aficionado of the Obama Administration having sold maybe the best found and finest international safe haven in London for "peanuts," just to construct another one out of an off area for 1.2 billion dollars," Trump said in a tweet late on Thursday.

In any case, the international safe haven site demonstrated that the choice to move the area was taken a very long time before Barack Obama took office in January 2009.

The U​S​ Embassy and Consulates in the UK said in October 2008 the international safe haven would be moved for security reasons.
Read more.

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Oil Vessel Sinks After Accident / Go To The School In The Web / U.S. Sanctions Russia For 2016 Election Interference And Cyber Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.