Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? (2388 Views)

Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Modified: I just had a lengthy conversation with my caretaker, he said the payment will be about #3m but I should my 2m and give him the balance that it belongs to the agent and the consultant that they normally inflate it for the telecom company. Pls is this a usual practice??

hi all

Just got a msg from my caretaker that MTN are asking if I would sell or let out 30x30 of my 100 by 100 to them becos the want to site a mast there.

The letting they want is for 10yrs and payment is #2m. And to buy it also 2m.

Their are tenants in the front of the land because I built 2 bungalows there long ago.

This is in agbara ogun state, my question is does this seem reasonable?

Is it safe to be around these thingz as my tenants have young kids and I don't want to put anyone in danger.
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by gabinogem(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Ofcourse there are health implications... Health experts should let u know more on that.
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Chekitaut: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2018
Both of you are in business, Bros outright at 15m move to where you like within Agbara you good to complete the building in 3months buy a good car sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chekitaut:
Both of you are in business, Bros outright at 15m move to where you like within Agbara you good to complete the building in 3months buy a good car sef.

But they won't buy the whole property na, they only want 30 by 30.

If they 15m for the whole property, I will quickly sell it and head to lekki wink

1 Like

Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
gabinogem:
Ofcourse there are health implications... Health experts should let u know more on that.

Apparently there is one on bornu way? Which I hear is the middle of lagos? Would the govt allow it if it was a danger to the public??
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by ifex370(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chekitaut:

How.. Can someone get more out of the deal?
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by polimaf(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
bebe2:

Apparently there is one on bornu way? Which I hear is the middle of lagos? Would the govt allow it if it was a danger to the public??
There are health Implications, but this is Nigeria, anything goes... Lease the land to them and enjoy the yearly pay...
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bellville: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
sis, there are no proven health implications. Approach the issue like a business woman. Take the lease option but negotiate for a higher rent (they have an upper hand though) since it's a first lease. My mum has same on her land and it's been very rewarding. I can help you with the review of the lease agreement.
bebe2:
Hi all

Just got a msg from my caretaker that MTN are asking if I would sell or let out 30x30 of my 100 by 100 to them becos the want to site a mast there.

Their are tenants in the front of the land because I built 2 bungalows there long ago.

Is it safe to be around these thingz as my tenants have young kids and I don't want to put anyone in danger.

1 Like

Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by TOPAI7(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
bebe2:
Hi all

Lease it for N2m. You are sure of another payment after lease expiration.
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by TOPAI7(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lease for N2m. You will be paid another money in 10 years time.

bebe2:
Hi all

Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
bellville:
sis, there are no proven health implications. Approach the issue like a business woman. Take the lease option but negotiate for a higher rent (they have an upper hand though) since it's a first lease. My mum has same on her land and it's been very rewarding. I can help you with the review of the lease agreement.

Ok, pls pm me.
Make we gist am out.
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by gabinogem(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
bebe2:

I believe that one is not erected in a residential compound...
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by shams040(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
There is no health implication oooooo. Lease it to them and let them pay per annum at least 200k
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Chekitaut: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
bebe2:

If they 15m for the whole property, I will quickly sell it and head to lekki wink
No go do pass ur power 15m no buy self contain for lekki

1 Like

Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chekitaut:
No go do pass ur power 15m no buy self contain for lekki

Lol, I beg let me dream ooo cool
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pple help oo, don't know if they trying to trick me lipsrsealed
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Chekitaut: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
bebe2:
Don't give out your money to anybody for processing anything.
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Chekitaut:
Don't give out your money to anybody for processing anything.

I think the company is offering about 4m but the agents and consultants only want to pay me 2m but all the money will come to my acct , and I will now return half to them.
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by BanjiHols(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2018
bebe2:

Madam we have a mast in our compound..i am abiut to seek advise here on renewal.. Meanwhile I will advise u to accept that money.. If u dont nearest person to you will take the offer:will it now stop the hazard from reaching u? If there is one.

Wait for ten years to negotiate.. Its is our ten years now and they even called this morning. We shall negotiate
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by BanjiHols(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2018
bebe2:
Modified: I just had a lengthy conversation with my caretaker, he said the payment will be about #3m but I should my 2m and give him the balance that it belongs to the agent and the consultant that they normally inflate it for the telecom company. Pls is this a usual practice??

hi all

Well yes its btw the agent and you. Ours was was given a million too
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Chekitaut: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2018
bebe2:

I think the company is offering about 4m but the agents and consultants only want to pay me 2m but all the money will come to my acct , and I will now return half to them.
2m how many years lease?
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Rubbiish(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2018
bebe2:

Sure they want to remove their share
But i will advise u not to do this alone, try involve someone close, hubby or son...
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Rubbiish(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2018
bebe2:

Lol...U wey get property for everywhere for lagos... wink

1 Like

Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Chekitaut: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
I will prefer outright purchase. move somewhere else...
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chekitaut:
2m how many years lease?

10yrs lease ooo, naija matter tire me ooo

Why can't things just be straight forward??
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chekitaut:
I will prefer outright purchase. move somewhere else...

I don't live there, it's 2 plots altogether

So angry
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol...U wey get property for everywhere for lagos... wink

I beg oooo, we still dey try
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
bebe2:

I don't live there, it's 2 plots altogether

So angry

How did it go ? i guess dat amount is too small except it per annum.
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by bebe2(f): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
tritritri:

How did it go ? i guess dat amount is too small except it per annum.

My dear it sorted oo

They paid the 2million

Wish they bought the place sef, Nigeria business is too stressful

1 Like

Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by oluwalonpe: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hello, just came across your thread on mtn mass lease. Please will you take me through the process of lease renewal and necessary agreement. My parents lease of 10 years it's ending next month and I don't know how to help them go about new renewal, negotiations and a little increament at least. And it's there a way to go through with renewals without the agents exorbitant charges I await your reply. Thanks
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Zanemom: 5:10pm On May 05, 2022
Our own lease is expiring on 1 April 2023. How did you letter go about your parent own? Pls reply ASAP thanks
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by Lepsym: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Zanemom:
Our own lease is expiring on 1 April 2023. How did you letter go about your parent own? Pls reply ASAP thanks

Hello, pls I would love to know how urs went on the renewal process and factors to consider and chip in. I know of one due in August and would like some info to assist with the renewal process.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary / For Your Interlock,pop,tiles And Bush Bar / Breath-taking Photos Of Banana Island (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.