Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? (1071 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by Wizklynd23(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good day friends... I have this friend, who to some extend has turn his girlfriend to a sex machine... They do it anytime when he request for it cheesy, the shocking thing there is the girl love him like mad and they also do it raw most times.. It was another friend of ours, who divulge some secrets to me, telling me that; the girl requested for some money from him (which is her first time) saying "shes requesting the money for the betterment of both of them" these line got me confused... Could it be shes pregnant probably demanding for some money to do abortion or what or maybe not, probably she's demanding it for something else...
Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by BabbanBura(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wizklynd23:
Good day friends... I have this friend, who to some extend has turn his girlfriend to a sex machine... They do it anytime when he request for it cheesy, the shocking thing there is the girl love him like mad and they also do it raw most times.. It was another friend of ours, who divulge some secrets to me, telling me that; the girl requested for some money from him (which is her first time) saying "shes requesting the money for the betterment of both of them" these line got me confused... Could it be shes pregnant probably demanding for some money to do abortion or what or maybe not, probably she's demanding it for something else...

Bege
Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by Wizklynd23(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
BabbanBura:

Bege
grin grin
Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
So how does this concern me or you.
Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by ifex370(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
The correct answer to this question is just 3 words..does any one know what these words are?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by Divay22(f): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Which of your friend is that grin grin
Op Comman tell me the truth
Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by rosy1992(f): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ladies please stop this menace. This isn't love it's destruction

1 Like

Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by IAMSASHY(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
undecided Op,ur aproko is 2much,wetin concern u

1 Like

Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2018

Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by habsydiamond(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Maybe she want to get jamb form for them two again.... grin grin cheesy. sometimes e dey better make one dey mind im business ooo....so that u won't carry another man's load ....just saying ooo

1 Like

Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by Wizklynd23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Divay22:
Which of your friend is that grin grin Op Comman tell me the truth
cheesy cheesy,, I know your now suspecting me
Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by Wizklynd23(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided Op,ur aproko is 2much,wetin concern u
E concern me jare
Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by mattiecute(f): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pretty sure she wants to use d money to cook soup for the betterment of both of them.
This op like amebo gan oo.
Or are u d person in question tongue
Re: Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? by Wizklynd23(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
mattiecute:
This op like amebo gan oo. Or are u d person in question tongue
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Rape A Sex Doll / HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me / Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.