Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (54591 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by aiir2303(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
deebrain:
Freeze.

You will really be disgraced. And you and all that support you will be destroyed suddenly.

We will come back after your disgrace and destruction to look at your posts on nairaland like we are presently doing with MMM.

Then you will know that you stepped on the wrong foot.

Mark these words.
You be God? It's only the almighty that going to do the judging not you and not me and on that day very few people if at all any would be safe and he would sanction the appropriate punishment. So stop your curses you're only spitting on your keyboard
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by toyinblue: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
He is a fool.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Penalty82(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
sirxbit:
Daddy freeze is saying the truth but u people are tooooo foolish to see it.
Fasting and prayer would do notin and i repeat absolutely notin for this country.
Every 31st u fools will go to church in the name of cross over shouting dis year 20** my year would be better , sowing seeds. At the end of the year ur life is worst and u go back again for another crossover and shout same nonsense repeatedly for series of Years without askinh urself y am i still the same all this year after praying and fasting so hard? I must do sometin different dis year.am not gonna pray for any prosperity and gonna work hard,am gonna think hard,and gonna spend more tym building myself rather than spend it in church. But nooooo. You continue ur cycle of plain stupidity
Going to church sowing seed for a better life , financial prosperity etc. Thanking God you enter the new year. The next day if not same day some of u will die.
Better look into yourself and find solution rather than pray and fast.
FOOLS

Direct your anger to your government and leave the Church alone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by crispus09(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

Those countries you mentioned that are well developed, is it their religious leaders or politicians that developed them? I am asking this question because Muslims has ruled Nigeria more than any religion, going by your submission we can say that Nigeria is backward because of Mulims.

God bless you bro for dis,some idiot with fish brain re re supporting dat nincompoop called freeze but dey re not open minded on his assertion about muslim nation and d relevance with nigeria govt dat muslim have ruled more dan any oda religion in dis country.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekealterego:

When they print those bills, advertise healing and prosperity on those bulletins and do those TV clips and radio jingles, I don't see a portion of it talking about work. Even if its preached, that is not the emphasis, results are credited to some supernatural grace which came as a result of your fasting and prayers. I am not saying God don't answer prayers by thy way.
Bro, as I said earlier, we don't have to agree, I do my thang, you go do ya thang..
when you hear testimonies... dont people say they worked hard, dont some say they visited hospitals. I have heard a few. is the credit not to God? then what are you saying? who do you expect people to give credit to in church? is there any church that does not give credit to God? how old are you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Ekealterego: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
you are well travelled but not well informed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._A._Allen
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwin_fe-y9LYAhUDshQKHXNYBm0QFghlMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FR._W._Schambach&usg=AOvVaw1K0NmZd4vcpyCJ6EH8N0UB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Coe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_Wigglesworth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._W._Schambach
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._L._Osborn
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Kuhlman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Woodworth-Etter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_M._Branham
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._W._Schambach
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._L._Osborn
Again, the problem is not in religion or healing ministry. The problem is the people. Just like in the same class you some students understand a course and others don't. you have some as first and others as last. will you blame the teacher or blame education? NO NO NO. The problem is not religion or the teachers. I have asked you does RCCG preach laziness as a means of obtaining success? do they tell you to pray for car without working? yes a few people might choose to pray for cars without working but is that what the church preaches? will you say it is because RCCG exists the people praying for cars without working are? even if RCCG does not exists, they will look for something else and people like you will blame concepts. We have a people problem not religion or churches- except for the churches that preach against the principles. I ask you again. you said there is one thing.... so you are being critical over one thing. have you bothered to critically examine others that are right and see that there is nothing wrong really?
I have read about most of these people in the book, "God's General". You have failed to comprehend my points. You can must feel really bad about the fact that I mentioned that i travelled. It really triggered you. Pele.. Have a nice day!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by sirxbit(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

Direct your anger to your government and leave the Church alone.
Yes the government is the problem and its the duty of the people to step up and let the government know that they are tired of such and need a better life. But instead of doing that they are busy fasting and praying because they have been deceived that God would do sometin abt it which will never happen.
So i have ever right to direct my anger to the church .
So u just keep shut if u have notin to say because i can see u one of the brainwashed fool we have in this country that's y d government keep taking us for granted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by seun0225(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why is this Freeze so concerned with the Redeemed Church is it the only church fasting. If he doesn't have any other thing to do than critizing the church of God then he can form his own movement and do things the way he wants.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Ekealterego: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
when you hear testimonies... dont people say they worked hard, dont some say they visited hospitals. I have heard a few. is the credit not to God? then what are you saying? who do you expect people to give credit to in church? is there any church that does not give credit to God? how old are you?
Baba your comprehension skill is infantile. I can't help you. Tschuus!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
1freshdude:

It is a distraction FULLSTOP! The church is a very costly distraction in AFRICA! No need for false hopes to enrich pastors, nobody should go to the church to pray for a visa, or is the church an embassy? go to pray for work, is it a job center or factory? for healings, the place nah hospital? or security from perceived enemies, is the church a security outfit?

The pastors need to drive this people away, tell them; go to the appropriate places to get this things
...the pastors or nothing in the skies can provide this things...THATS HOW THEY DISTRACT...but no, they need their money, sow, tithe, seed, faith pay, them never tire for the state of the country?
The distraction in Africa is not even those churches... They are your politicians, entertainers, beer parlors. Have you engaged an average youth- he is looking to do his next mixtape that will make him blow, or some nairabet that will turn him into a millionaire. The young girl is looking to be miss Nigeria or find one movie role or meet one prince charming. These churches are even helping a bit, the provide motivational talks and events that shape the mind and encourage them to be useful. you dont know what you are saying. when you can sit and look deeply into the situation of Nigeria and how the church has helped, you will be less critical. BTw my church is not open during work hours for prayers! so what you are saying dont really hold!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by stieyven(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
purem:
Freeze again.

He will never get tired of all this men of the most high invisible daddy.

But baba loke is watching him like....
DO NOT ridicule God by posting an assumed photo of Him. Which at best is just a figment of an artist's imagination. Fear God and it shall be well with you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

Those countries you mentioned that are well developed, is it their religious leaders or politicians that developed them? I am asking this question because Muslims has ruled Nigeria more than any religion, going by your submission we can say that Nigeria is backward because of Mulims.
while I am not saying that Freeze is 100% right but church also has it own role to play

In those days we all feel the impact of the church but what is happening Now?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekealterego:
I have read about most of these people in the book, "God's General". You have failed to comprehend my points. You can must feel really bad about the fact that I mentioned that i travelled. It really triggered you. Pele.. Have a nice day!
you read about them? how different is their ministry when compared to the Nigerian's you mentioned? again answer the questions I asked you? is RCCG asking you to fast and pray for a car without working?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Aparche(f): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Daddy Freeze is assuming that the purpose of the Church (the body of Christ) or individuals washed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ is to make this world a better place. But that is not true. Satan is the god of this world (2Cor.4:4), this world is his domain for now. Jesus Christ reconciled us to the Father, and has given us a ministry of reconciliation. Our purpose is to reconcile others to Him whilst waiting for his glorious appearing. We are NOT of this world, we have another world in view.
So do not expect the church to spend all it's resources building factories to create employment, subsidizing their schools to make education free for people and building roads ( they are not the govt.). These things are NOT their priorities, their number 1 priority is soul winning. However, if they decide to do any of these other things, it's just an added advantage to us. Christ will never judge them for not doing it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekealterego:

Baba your comprehension skill is infantile. I can't help you. Tschuus!
answer questions just like I answer yours!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Penalty82(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

while I am not saying that Freeze is 100% right but church also has it own role to play

In those days we all feel the impact of the church but what is happening Now?

The impacts are still there even more.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Penalty82(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
sirxbit:

Yes the government is the problem and its the duty of the people to step up and let the government know that they are tired of such and need a better life. But instead of doing that they are busy fasting and praying because they have been deceived that God would do sometin abt it which will never happen.
So i have ever right to direct my anger to the church .
So u just keep shut if u have notin to say because i can see u one of the brainwashed fool we have in this country that's y d government keep taking us for granted.

Address the eldest in your house this way.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by sirxbit(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

Address the eldest in your house this way.
The youngest in my house is not as foolish as u. Talk more of the eldest
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Masterclass32: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Stupid Freeze thinks he can remain relevant by attacking pastors.

Fasting and prayer is not by force. If you don't want to participate, allow those that want to. Or is fasting a crime now?

Everybody will not see things your way, especially when that 'way' is borne out of desperation for relevance. If your OAP job is not getting u enough attention, become a musician or something. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
The distraction in Africa is not even those churches... They are your politicians, entertainers, beer parlors. Have you engaged an average youth- he is looking to do his next mixtape that will make him blow, or some nairabet that will turn him into a millionaire. The young girl is looking to be miss Nigeria or find one movie role or meet one prince charming. These churches are even helping a bit, the provide motivational talks and events that shape the mind and encourage them to be useful. you dont know what you are saying. when you can sit and look deeply into the situation of Nigeria and how the church has helped, you will be less critical. BTw my church is not open during work hours for prayers! so what you are saying dont really hold!

FALSE!

Those things dont give them FALSE HOPES...the PASTORS DO!

You talk about church not been open during work hours, so you go to church after work? is that one work? When you work eight hours here, let me see how you get to the strength to go to one church/religious house...Nigeria doesnt understand what it entails to work.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by kennykane1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
purem:
Freeze again.

He will never get tired of all this men of the most high invisible daddy.

But baba loke is watching him like....

LOL Your Baba Loke too na white man? I thought is was only Jesus Christ that was white man oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Joe88(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
I am not a fan of Freeze and his peripheral interpretation of the Bible, but he makes so much sense to me with a thought like this. While nations are working to better the lives of their citizens, we are praying to do the same. If only churches could focus on salvation!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
1freshdude:

FALSE!

Those things dont give them FALSE HOPES...the PASTORS DO!
a pastor tells you work hard and pray. Nairabet tells you bring 100 naira predict this game 10 times and win 20 million..lols. Tell me more about false hopes. Have you ever wondered why MMM thrived in Nigeria?? The people not religion! Abi na your pastor talk say make you do MMM
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by bobokunlexzy: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Freeze is a fool. Was he thinking all the 50days, the people fasting will sit home all day? Of course, dey will go about their daily jobs alright. He should do his statistics well & find out Doctors, Lawyers, Lecturers, Bank Managers, Teachers & even Labourers that are RCCG members & are fasting while in their offices & working place. Nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
a pastor tells you work hard and pray. Nairabet tells you bring 100 naira predict this game 10 times and win 20 million..lols. Tell me more about false hopes.

Smart ass when did corporate betting start in Nigeria?

Juxtapose it with the church, Pastors posterity preachings and treat of brimstones/thunder and devourer/stagnation if you dont part with your money.

Guy enough of the sparing, my 1 hour is worth 20euros, I got to use it productively.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Penalty82(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
sirxbit:

The youngest in my house is not as foolish as u. Talk more of the eldest

Reason why you should insult them more.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
people are soooo gullible oooo
xtians and their touch not my anointed falacy
u see them early monday morning,shouting and praying for miracles and favour from God,while their mates are going out hustling for it.they do not understand that the pastors they follow is in hi own 'office' cus at the end of every weekday-sunday,he will collect his salary in form of tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Godwin978(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
na poverty want kill this bastard, its time fed government find him little cash, to take good care of him self,
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Thescienceprof(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pavore9:
It is work and pray, not pray and pray!

You are either simply being mischievous or outrightly stupid. Did anyone tell you those fasting do not have their respective jobs? Abi which one is work and pray?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by deebrain(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
aiir2303:

You be God? It's only the almighty that going to do the judging not you and not me and on that day very few people if at all any would be safe and he would sanction the appropriate punishment. So stop your curses you're only spitting on your keyboard

Changes nothing. What is said, stands.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Tecno66: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Papa Adeboye na old man. He no get this guy time na him dey give am power. If he try these things with David Oyedepo, that one go enter battle with am o.
exlinkleads:
Better You Work Hard, Innovate & Be Creative Than To Do 50 Days Fasten & Prayer - Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG

OAP Freeze never left any stone un-turned when it comes to the way he feels about Nigerian pastors and RCCG church is indeed the one dearest to his heart. He never hesitate on any opportunity he has to throw tantrums against the church and its pastors, owning to the fact that they are the No. 1 in tithes and misleading of the "sheeples".

In a post he shared on Instagram, Daddy Freeze requested that RCCG should remove him from their mailing list as they send him the prayer point for the "Day 2" of their 50 days fasten and prayer continues.

He also advised the church to teach their members how to work hard and make money rather than telling them they can pray their way to wealth.

See his post below....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd2K7MOnM26/

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/better-you-work-hard-innovate-be.html

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Seyitosino(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Follygunners:

Fool of the highest order!
Keep it up, your doom is near!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.