Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,598 members, 7,801,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village (50451 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by yarimo(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2018
laudate:

You obviously have not read the constitution either. sad As a legislator, her duty is to demand accountability from those who are expected to construct that bridge or that road. If money has been voted for its construction, then she should ask the authorities why the money voted for the bridge, has not been spent constructing the bridge or the road. shocked

If money has not been voted for the bridge or road construction, then it is her duty to bring the poor state of that route to the notice of the relevant govt authorities, and push them to make provisions or appropriations in the budget, to cover the cost of building that bridge. It doesnt stop there. She also needs to press further to ensure it is completed, after the funds for construction are released. As a legislator, she is the voice of her constituents, or her people! sad

She was not elected to go to Abuja and build a house for herself, but to go there and bring the plight of her people to public attention. Her job is to pass bills that would benefit the citizens of this country. undecided

There are too many abandoned projects everywhere, which shows that legislators (just like the relevant govt authorities), have abdicated their role, in acting as checks and balances, upon the executive. They need to investigate such projects, debate it, and ensure that the executive does the right thing in getting them completed.
stop typing long trash, their is no section in the constitution that says , one of the duties of a legislature is to build bridges. That is the work of a local government chairmen or the state governor . And building in abuja or any part of the country is none of your business because she has the right to build anywhere she feels like in nigeria and is not a crime constitutionally
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by laudate: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
yarimo:
stop typing long trash, their is no section in the constitution that says , one of the duties of a legislature is to build bridges. That is the work of a local government chairmen or the state governor . And building in abuja or any part of the country is none of your business because she has the right to build anywhere she feels like in nigeria and is not a crime constitutionally
Guy, I am glad everyone can read. And they can see that the only trash on this thread, is coming from you. Where in my post did I ask Ude to build bridges as a legislator? Where? shocked I said the duties of a legislator is to demand accountability, from those meant to perform such functions. I advise you to collect a refund from your teachers, because you learnt nothing in school.

No one said that building a house on Abuja was a crime. All that was pointed out, was that it was not her primary function. Her first duty is to take actions that would benefit her constituents who voted for her, and the entire citizenry.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by gare(f): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Igboblog:
It's no longer news that Ebonyi state lawmaker, Maria Ude Nwachi acquired a mansion in Abuja but a Facebook user who is actually angry with her for abandoning her village has blasted her.

Below is what he wrote...
This is the linking bridge between my village to our community where the supposed Leader house of Assembly is from.
Those people are all failures.
Below is a photo of the bridge
What do you think fans? Drop your comments

Source : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2018/01/fan-blasts-maria-ude-nwachi-shows.html?m=1

Is the Local, State or Federal Government, did house she built in Abuja, was done with he personal Money, if you want her assistance the you ask nicely or else you wait or constituted authority to fix it .
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by AceDomino(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2018
chuks34:

U are a big fool, slowpoke

People with big mouth like you.... Ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) / General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.