Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" (34727 Views)

Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics / ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by Martinez19(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

This Kemi is an ungrateful ape.

If all hope is lost for her, why can't she commit suicide?

Suicide no easy like that my brother. No ask me how I take know.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by Dalighieri: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
A man who calls himself a pastor not only arranged for a single mother to be jailed just because she published an article about him, but also destroyed her means of livelihood.Abeg Pastor Ibiyeomie you might have connections today but remember there is God o.Either you like or not you too will die one day,Nigerians will remind your children of their father's wickedness.
Pastor Ibiyeomie what would Jesus have done in this situation?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sparkle777:

I be wan pity am but I remembered how she spoke nonsense abt Baba Adeboye and other notable ppl. I close my heart. By the time they ve finished dealing with her,she go learn how to talk.
Don't mind her. what she does is terrible

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by teelaw4life(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
styless:
☺☺☺
☺☺☺
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by PETUK(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jaynom:
Wait! And a "Man Of God" did this to her? Nawa o! Where's the Love that ye preach? Where's the forgiveness? This wan na Eye for an Eye pastor o!
the Pastor is abide by the law of the land, and defamation is a crime in the land
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by iamrealdeji(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Christians are very evil. how can a pastor treat his fellow christian this way. they should investigate that pastor. even if it wasn't true,is there no forgiveness in your book wicked god of man?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by iamrealdeji(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2018
PETUK:
the Pastor is abide by the law of the land, and defamation is a crime in the land
how are you sure the pastor isn't guilty of what she said he did? we are in Nigeria where the rich use their money to oppress. no investigation done on pastor. yeye country

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by iamrealdeji(m): 12:47am On Jan 13, 2018
wickyyolo:
Daddy Freeze is NEXT !!!
you think Daddy Freeze is like Kemi? no think am at all,Freeze is as connected as your gods of men and dude would uncover evidences to defeat them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by iamrealdeji(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Sparkle777:

I be wan pity am but I remembered how she spoke nonsense abt Baba Adeboye and other notable ppl. I close my heart. By the time they ve finished dealing with her,she go learn how to talk.
so,baba Adeboye is God or an angel that can't do all she said he did? Christians are indeed very wicked and evil,so you want them to finish dealing with your fellow christian? is that what they teach you in church? smh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by Riversides2003(m): 2:48am On Jan 13, 2018
]Abeg who get 5ok that he is not using?

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I added 10k more for you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by wickyyolo: 4:49am On Jan 13, 2018
iamrealdeji:
you think Daddy Freeze is like Kemi? no think am at all,Freeze is as connected as your gods of men and dude would uncover evidences to defeat them.

So we thought about kemi grin . The only evidence freeze has some Bible quote in his jotter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by Sparkle777(f): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2018
iamrealdeji:
so,baba Adeboye is God or an angel that can't do all she said he did? Christians are indeed very wicked and evil,so you want them to finish dealing with your fellow christian? is that what they teach you in church? smh

Its obvious u ve never been accused wrongly. This woman came online and said that Adeboye is a murderer just from mere speculations. She has said loads of wicked malicious lies against innocent ppl. This is just the beginning, by the time they are thru wit her,that her madness go leave her.
As for u, just goggle all her videos. If u re not shocked then na u sabi. If e pain u,pls join her in prison cos she will soon be back there.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by iamrealdeji(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Sparkle777:

Its obvious u ve never been accused wrongly. This woman came online and said that Adeboye is a murderer just from mere speculations. She has said loads of wicked malicious lies against innocent ppl. This is just the beginning, by the time they are thru wit her,that her madness go leave her.
As for u, just goggle all her videos. If u re not shocked then na u sabi. If e pain u,pls join her in prison cos she will soon be back there.
well there are always elements of truth in some of the things Kemi says,some are entirely true too . I can't say yes or no if Adeboye actually murdered someone or not because Pastors commit the most brutal and fraudulent atrocities in our society,none of them can be trusted
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by Sparkle777(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
iamrealdeji:
well there are always elements of truth in some of the things Kemi says,some are entirely true too . I can't say yes or no if Adeboye actually murdered someone or not because Pastors commit the most brutal and fraudulent atrocities in our society,none of them can be trusted

So you support her saying stories without proofs. I watched the video,she made the allegations based on PST Adeboyes message. Mere speculations, she had loads of unverified videos online. All without adequate or little proofs. Anyway,since u admire her so much,may ppl constantly accuse u of what u re innocent of. As for me,she will age in prison until she speaks truths and facts.
At least, she is now fighting for the prisoners. Good thing came out of this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by iamrealdeji(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2018
Sparkle777:

So you support her saying stories without proofs. I watched the video,she made the allegations based on PST Adeboyes message. Mere speculations, she had loads of unverified videos online. All without adequate or little proofs. Anyway,since u admire her so much,may ppl constantly accuse u of what u re innocent of. As for me,she will age in prison until she speaks truths and facts.
At least, she is now fighting for the prisoners. Good thing came out of this.
well,all your wishes for me will go back to you by the grace of God. I've noticed you're so fond of cursing. are you Adeboye's daughter or must I believe he's a saint when I don't know what he has done in life or what he still does in his bedroom? were you thought to curse in church? would Jesus curse in situation? you just go to church to catch fun and nothing else. Why should a christian curse? just because I said I don't know if Adeboye did it or not? should I have lied I knew he didn't when I truly don't know if he did or not? and if I admire someone for being fearless and selfless,do you want to force me not to admire her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by Sparkle777(f): 5:19am On Jan 14, 2018
iamrealdeji:
well,all your wishes for me will go back to you by the grace of God. I've noticed you're so fond of cursing. are you Adeboye's daughter or must I believe he's a saint when I don't know what he has done in life or what he still does in his bedroom? were you thought to curse in church? would Jesus curse in situation? you just go to church to catch fun and nothing else. Why should a christian curse? just because I said I don't know if Adeboye did it or not? should I have lied I knew he didn't when I truly don't know if he did or not? and if I admire someone for being fearless and selfless,do you want to force me not to admire her?

Am sure u re certainly not a Christian. You were reeling out curses that we are wicked and evil previously. Now u want others not to equally dole out same measure to you, how delicate of you.
Anyway,I won't want to banter words with ur ilks but be sure that we Christians won't keep quiet or fold our hands while accusers and attackers have a field day killing and vomiting trash against us.
I still stand by my words to say to u, receive abundantly all you wish others. Also join her in jail if we catch you. Sainara.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2018
zezinando:
Bring back nwaAmaikpe

That's true! Where is he? Haven been seeing his comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) / Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.