Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? (921 Views)

Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by makazona(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
My good friend was robbed of his valuables including phones etc at gun point and shot.

The police report was on obtained and treatment started that same night. Thank God he is stable and recovering.

But just this morning, I tried the stolen number and it rang. A guy picked, said "hello" and dropped. This means the stolen line is still in use.

My question is; Is there not a way of tracing the criminals. I tried phone tracker apps but they ain't working.

Pls, help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by kobosmart(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin happy new year hehehe

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mynd44 oya come and epp with ideas undecided
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by greatnaija01: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
if the GPS of the PHONE was on, then I can help you track it even if the SIM has been removed.

Also, if you have the IMEI, go to any police state cid station and for a fee they can help you get the person

makazona:
My good friend was robbed of his valuables including phones etc at gun point and shot.

The police report was on obtained and treatment started that same night. Thank God he is stable and recovering.

But just this morning, I tried the stolen number and it rang. A guy picked, said "hello" and dropped. This means the stolen line is still in use.

My question is; Is there not a way of tracing the criminals. I tried phone tracker apps but they ain't working.

Pls, help.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by usba: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
You probably have to approach DSS or network providers to track the phone.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by funlord(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
makazona:

Pls, help.

You can track the current location of the person using the phone via the SIB division of the nigerian police force using GSM technology and feeds from the phone companies. Those tracker apps are a waste of time! Although the police will charge you a fee or it won't get done!
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by amunkita(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
I am sure if u had told the Nigeria Police with the time u used in visiting Nairaland to upload this, those criminals would be behind the bars by now...

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by sunnysunny69(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
If it's iPhone you can track the thieves location though find my phone, .
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by makazona(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
if the GPS of the PHONE was on, then I can help you track it even if the SIM has been removed.

Also, if you have the IMEI, go to any police state cid station and for a fee they can help you get the person

Thanks for your help.

The Android device doesn't have it's GPS switched on (besides, the sim that rang is in the ordinary Nokia Torch)

Maybe I will consider the Police option.

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist Spotted Doing Juju For Nigerian Man(see Pictures) / See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him / Heartbreaking Photos Of New Born Baby Thrown Into A Garbage Dump By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.