Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos (40806 Views)

Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
hill
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by NicoBaba(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
fineguy11:
he should be castrated and given the THEON treatment.
and wen dey ask him watz hiz name..hez gon say CardiB

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Snow02: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
she him face like underwear
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by busjeep: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nothing good comes out of Osama...rip
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by stankezzy: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
The people of this religion are always very wicked why? u can know his religion and how wicked he is by what his name sake did and what he is doing
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Snow02: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
she him face like underwear..
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah. Kudos to the Nigeria Police and I wish the Nigeria police can do justice to the bastard rapist just like what we saw in YEMEN recently.

They can never do justice, justice is a system that would not allow the young lady to die cos of a stab on her thigh. Justice is saving her life, Now two lives will be lost. Her death and the possible death of hr assailant is grave injustice.
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Op who is young man tie 10kg barbell on his scrotum and bond his hands with rope on energetic white horse and drag him around

useless man
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Sethkoms: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mike008:
Which hospital cannot treat thigh injury when people survive more grievous bodily harms?

i suggest you go and read about "SEPSIS" . It doesnt matter where the injury is, as long as its an open wound it can get infected and subsequently lead to sepsis if left untreated for a long time...
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by willibounce1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
What are they keeping him in the cell for wasting space and government money. Shoot the useless animal and lets save time to do other meaningful things. Any useless idi.ot that kills, rapes or kidnap should be wasted once there are glaring evidences. The population is already to much..we can't afford to allow evil people live with us and manage the little resources we have.
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
undecided crazy
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by OLORIPAPA: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
The doctor should be arrested along...
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Mike008(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sethkoms:

i suggest you go and read about "SEPSIS" . It doesnt matter where the injury is, as long as its an open wound it can get infected and subsequently lead to sepsis if left untreated for a long time...

I did, but this one doesn't look like a typical case of Sepsis.
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
how did she die from a stab to the thigh?

was the dagger poisoned or something?
it could be due to infection or blood poisoning, very sad.

the question is, does she deserve to be stabbed in the first place? for refusing an Advance?
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sethkoms:

it is definitely Sepsis! (blood poisoning) the injury may have been infected due inadequate treatment or lack of.
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Breadfruit: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Ewo! Na frustration cause am sha...

But how will she even see this kind of strong face and still say no? angry

RIP once more sad

Are you blaming the victim? SMH for you.
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by SOFTENGR: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
That animal called Osama deserves to be wasted.
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
good.
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by errhis(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP once more sad

Na u kill d gurl??
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by highchief1: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
Well, since it's your honorable profession to defend criminals like this lipsrsealed Good luck sir.

im a criminal lawyer
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by reality17(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP once more sad

Are u a cheerful giver?
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by EmmyDJourno: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
How come she died from a stab wound on the leg and Buhari's son is being flown to Germany cry

In any of my lifetimes, may I never be poor

May she RIP, and can he be shot now, for sexual harrasement and premeditated murder angry
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by godamnit(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
The osama guy should be held accountable for his actions, but i get the feeling the girl's doctor should be investigation for poor medical treatment. Or did she just did from an infected injury on the thigh?
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by newslifeop: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
highchief1:
do u read stories?he didn't I'm a lawyer I wish I'm contacted I'll get him out within 72hrs maximum.
people like you are suppose to be left in Libya

Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Etuagievin(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP once more sad
. Should her moral stance be contingent on the facial look of the guy?
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
RIP once more sad

Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by imstrong1: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lifestone:
Just wondering why a stab in the thigh should ever have killed her. I am very positive she was mishandled in the hospital. You can see the world divide! Yusuf Buhari had head injuries and survived this young lady died because of an injury in the thigh.
thinking same, the death was avoidable
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by highchief1: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fourwinds:
people like you are suppose to be left in Libya
libya is better than this zoo atleast no Fulani herdsmen der no cowbell president
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by patexcool(f): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
dirty ugly osama
RIP to d dead
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by shegie(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
so painful this girl did not survive....
Re: Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos by gulfer: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP once more sad
I pray you are not wished into finding yourself in this sort of circumstance, that is if truely you are une femme angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.