Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (27853 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
stankezzy:
so all these your useless effort is to discredit God that it is not a miracle abi? We all know that logically that couples that are having difficulty in conceiving will not jump from low fertility to over fertility with out a superior power , very rich people that ivf failed are uncountable so keep your argument to your self, weather u believe in God or not it is till u die u face him and tell him that

While we claim to believe in God and have faith, we are abdicating our work.
The Bible says faith without work is dead.

My views are my right. You cannot do anything about it.

The phone you use now, your car, aeroplane, internet, IVF techniques and all were not made by religious hypocrites like you. But by people who decided to use their God-given talents to do something. Claiming piety and faith does not make you better than anyone. Just mere hypocrisy.

Maybe you can use it to extort money from gullible people in your church, or they use religiosity to exploit you. Nothing more.

European minds were like yours centuries ago. They only progressed when they realised the silliness and hypocrisy of their ways.
So do not try your religious fanaticism with me.

And do not try your voodoo fertility hocus pocus with someone who knows about fertility. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by laurelbae(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
AWESOME GOD
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by jobbers: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
reallly
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
fpeter:
Great God...remember me and other TTC women too. Amen

Dey for dia dey pray to when God has already created a way in the form of IVF. You don't have to tell anyone it is IVF and after you give birth, say it is a miracle from God like the others have been saying. No be you start am and no be you go end am. Goodluck.
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
AreaFada2:

Again religious coloration everywhere. Not saying God is not everywhere. But should IVF be considered miracle? It is not.
Assisted reproduction refers to all medical procedures help with TTC.

Many things people do fail. Like failing an exam. Or failing marriage. Or treatment for an illness not working. Reproductive technique is no different. If you fail exam you go and work harder. Our religiosity is becoming a big hypocrisy in a failing country with the worst morale compass yet.

So do not distract from or twist the fact. Your religious views are your personal ones, mine are mine.

The fact is they used assisted reproductive technique and should be honest about it.

Anybody can believe that Lord Shiva, Vishnu, Buddha, Yawweh, Sango, God or Allah helped them in the process. That is a personal thing.

I have come to realize that Nigerians are naturally dishonest. Even the socalled pastors. Imagine someone with headache will drink panadol and 30 minutes later will be screaming miracle from God. That is exactly what is happening, you hear after 9, 12, 20 years, couple welcome twins, triplets, quadruplets and they all attribute it to a miracle from one pastor or the other instead of spreading the news about IVF so that other couples without children can benefit from it as well just like them.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wow may the name of the lord be priase
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by dins4real(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

When are we going to here this kind of news in Nigeria?

Nigerian beeches can't be patient in a union without kids just like money.

Well, Kudos to the couple, patience pays off.

If I were the couple, I won't visit Nigeria.

Village people might have them in mind.

They even visited Nigeria, the village people forgave them and sent a representative telling them they would have babies.

Maybe the village people had pitied his condition and they recently broke the bond that's why they had their kids.

Fear village people.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]WHEN YOU HAVE GOD ALMIGHTY, NO ENEMY WILL CONQUER YOU
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ceononi: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

Space booking level grin
Abi ooo
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
I celebrate the God of heaven for their lives. Indeed, He is a miracle working God.

Congrats to Pastor Femi Ojo and the entire family.

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Arielle: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2018
AreaFada2:

My dear they should be honest with us. You do not just get twins or triplets after a long TTC without assisted reproductive service. Even Sarah in the Bible did not get twins or triplets!

I should be in the position to know.

The fact they could afford to go to the US means they can afford assisted reproduction in Nigeria too.

Abeg everything must not get a religious colouration.

Telling people the truth will allow TTC couples in their church or who know them to use similar help. My pastor friend and his wife were very honest about theirs. They could have claimed miracle but they didn't.

Congrats to them.

Well said
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Arielle: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2018
AreaFada2:

While we claim to believe in God and have faith, we are abdicating our work.
The Bible says faith without work is dead.

My views are my right. You cannot do anything about it.

The phone you use now, your car, aeroplane, internet, IVF techniques and all were not made by religious hypocrites like you. But by people who decided to use their God-given talents to do something. Claiming piety and faith does not make you better than anyone. Only mere hypocrisy.

Maybe you can use it to extort money from gullible people in your church, or they use religiosity to exploit you. Nothing more.

European minds were like yours centuries ago. They only progressed when they realised the silliness and hypocrisy of their ways.
So do not try your religious fanaticism with me.

And do not try your voodoo fertility hocus pocus with someone who knows about fertility. grin cheesy

kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by fpeter(f): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Xda59:

Dey for dia dey pray to when God has already created a way in the form of IVF. You don't have to tell anyone it is IVF and after you give birth, say it is a miracle from God like the others have been saying. No be you start am and no be you go end am. Goodluck.

If only you knew......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.