Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos (29352 Views)

Kano Bans Begging , Employs 8,000 Teachers / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Angelanest: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
The Special Assistant to the Bayelsa Governor on Social Media,Government House, Miebi Albert, has employed a man identified as Wale from Osun state who picked up his iPhone 8 which fell along a road in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state capital. The governor's aide was so elated to recover the phone after he thought that gadget worth nearly N300,000 had gone for good. He employed the man as his driver in order to appreciate the kind gesture.

Below is what was shared online after the phone was gotten back;

THIS MORNING AT ABOUT 8:30am. MY DAD CAME TO MY HOUSE TO SEE ME, I MISTAKENLY KEPT MY IPHONE 8plus ON TOP OF HIS CAR, AFTER BEEN DISCUSSED, HE LEFT AND DROVE OUT WITH THE PHONE. MY GOD PROTECT THE PHONE ALL THE WAY FROM KPANSIA TO IMIRINGI ROAD AT TOMBIA.. MY DAD DID NOT NOTICED THAT MY PHONE WAS ON TOP OF HIS CAR, HE PARKED AND LEFT..

A GOOD SAMARITAN BY NAME WALE FROM OSUN STATE PICKED MY PHONE.. AFTER AN HOUR I NOTICED MY PHONE IS MISSING I CALLED MY LINE, "LO AND BEHOLD" THIS BOY ANSWERED THE CALL AND ASKED ME TO COME TO CAMP MURPHY TO COLLECT MY PHONE.. I'M SPEECHLESS......

I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY.. HE HAS BEEN EMPLOYED AS MY DRIVER.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/governors-aide-employs-man-picked-lost-iphone-8-bayelsa-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by UbanmeUdie: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
shocked

Wale looks disappointed!

It is clear the driving job he has been offered was not his expectation.

His strategy failed!

Now he sees himself as a mumu.

12 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
cheesy

Sir you did well. Oga Wale thank you for returning his phone to him,Sir Albert thank you too for employing him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Jessica555: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Highly commendable

5 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by KingBelieve: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
It's nice to know that been good still pays and their are still good people around despite Buhari is trying so hard to make us do it the hard way

Bravo Bro!

11 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by SicilianMafia: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2018

Lol norbe bayelsa mey we know! cheesy

The man probably could not operate the phone so he had no choice but to return it !!

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
God Don pick him call...

2 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Sonoyom(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by henritinecy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Q
Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by BruzMoney(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Aide getting driver

7 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by ibori1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
i

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by midehi2(f): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Its nice of him....but it might be strategy wise too to return the phone knowing fully that the owner of such phone must be rich....another way to get a long way reward than a phone he might be harrassed on how he got it...shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked
good gesture from the man.. let me jst reserve my comment..
Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by tkonmoney: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmmmm...
Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Employed him in a dead end job.

Wale should have cashed out because that gold on his neck would have paid for 10 phones.

Afonja with little sense of practicality.

6 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by chyckxx(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Should I buy the 8plus or the X model? grin

1 Like

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by xris5050(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Can't even tell who's employing who from the picture �

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by magiki(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
He is a good Nigerian and not "Samaritan"

Or Do you u live in Samaria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Treasure1919(f): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
I hope u treat him right as a driver

1 Like

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Guilderland1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
I hope it is not "hired and sacked"
Anyway it is a good development
Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Pavore9: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good one.
Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by addikt(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol, their age difference would be so close ....he dosent look happy , perhaps he doesn't want this to go on the Internet ...he just got no choice!

1 Like

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by mu2sa2: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
This reminds me of the saying Virtue is its own reward.

2 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice gesture.. always pay good with good if you're capable
Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Naughtytboy: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Uhmm
Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good Nigerians but bad leaders

1 Like

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice gesture.. always pay good with more good if you're capable
Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dude looks more like his designation should have been "special assistant to the governor on thugery". cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Naughtytboy: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Raiyell:
Employed him in a dead end job.

Wale should have cashed out because that gold on his neck would have paid for 10 phones.

Afonja with little sense of practicality.
Dx one too is human

1 Like

Re: Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos by Flyingngel(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Social media no go kill us for this country. Everything Na for social media; person shit for backyard Na social media e go end ,person help person for road Na on top S.M. Shoooo we too dey over do thing wen e reach this side.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger / Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Dan Anyiam Plaza In Owerri (Photos) / Umahi At Jasmine Ebere Onuchukwu & Arion Mapp Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.