Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact (3998 Views)

What's The Funniest Name You Have Heard. / Guys What The Funniest Name You Have Save A Female Name With / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Praisles(f): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Promise and fail
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by mhisbliss(f): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Because Kpokiyo is a Bini word.
lol well its a slang for bald thick faced people in my area cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by LoRdCaT(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol well its a slang for bald thick faced people in my area cheesy
Lol. which area is that? It actually means poison in bini.
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Praisles(f): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
YoungRichRuler:

Joshua = Promise And FAIL
Hehehe u too sabi ojare, you're so right
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by mhisbliss(f): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Lol. which area is that? It actually means poison in bini.
gwarimpa abuja, its a slang me and my friends use not that its viral o, incase you wan form detective
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by LoRdCaT(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
gwarimpa abuja, its a slang me and my friends use not that its viral o, incase you wan form detective
Lmao, why will i go about asking about kpokiyo? your mind just dey judge you tongue
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by mhisbliss(f): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Lmao, why will i go about asking about kpokiyo? your mind just dey judge you tongue
nairalanders can go to any lenght to embarrass someone, I'm just being factual and cautious
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by richythePH(f): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
saved a creditor's number with "i will not pick" then when man was BB (broke and borrowing)

and i saved my trusted cousin who happens to be my bestfriend's number with "pen.is" when i discovered he stored mine with "vagina"
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Amarabae(f): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Otondo.
Ishi aki
Onu sungu
Ukwu nnu
Lols
That was then in the University. cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by donstan18: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Exceptionalgod:

you sef too troublesome, na to dey look for trouble be ur hubby?? y no kuku tell am say she dey lie, why using lai Muhammad

Nne, na u knw Wetin u de talk ooo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by sirBLUNT: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
amakadihot87:
...............lol are u good at d game?.............ok whenever i come to Lag i will pm you to play the great game with you
am a novice who loves the game morethan i can play it..
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by LoRdCaT(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
nairalanders can go to any lenght to embarrass someone, I'm just being factual and cautious
Lol.. I understand your fears but I am not like that. I don't even have time to do that, the time I'll use to embarrass you I'll rather use it for something more productive. wink
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by mhisbliss(f): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Lol.. I understand your fears but I am not like that. I don't even have time to do that, the time I'll use to embarrass you I'll rather use it for something more productive. wink
lol good to know
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Casmir14(f): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mine is evening chicken. The olodo was always buying chicken for my friends and I every evening
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by jwals: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mine is :
SUGAR
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by bubbllie(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Angry bird.
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by AceDomino(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Attention seeker undecided

2 fighting down here ooo
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by coolh3ad(m): 1:13am On Jan 13, 2018
I met her at my dry cleaner's. I was in a haste so we talked briefly and exchanged numbers. I didn't know her name so I stored it as "Drycleaner". We hooked up a few times, we still talk, I now know her name but I still have her number stored as "Dry cleaner"....
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Nonso92(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
its her name why would she fight you for that

she said it was too official like she was a colleague from work.. she wanted it to be something like tari or mma! cos that was what I called her then.
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Nygma(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Funmi wide pussy
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Nygma(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omotola Milf
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by iykekelvins(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Idiot - he or she must have been a pest. undecided sad

Big head - ex

My sister stored a guy's contact as FFF (free food fool) I was shocked when I saw it shocked shocked. So much evil angry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. / China Launches Funeral Strippers And Are The First To Do SO (see Photos) / (must See) Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.