Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Adsense: I Applied 5 Days, See What I See - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense: I Applied 5 Days, See What I See (789 Views)

Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? I Don't Really Want To Apply Yet / Lets Swap Adsense. I Want An Adsense That Can Generate Link Ads. (i'll Add 5k) / Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense: I Applied 5 Days, See What I See by Swizbank: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
pls whats the meaning. will they accept me? what are my expectations.

Re: Adsense: I Applied 5 Days, See What I See by TopYouGo: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Keep claim and grab some coffee. Your application is still under review. Adsense team would contact you via email to notify you of an approval or rejection. It might take several days or a couple of weeks, but they would surely get back to you.

After your website has been approved, the interface of your Adsense account would change and you would be able to start creating ad units.
Re: Adsense: I Applied 5 Days, See What I See by Swizbank: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
TopYouGo:
Keep claim and grab some coffee. Your application is still under review. Adsense team would contact you via email to notify you of an approval or rejection. It might take several days or a couple of weeks, but they would surely get back to you.

After your website has been approved, the interface of your Adsense account would change and you would be able to start creating ad units.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Finish With A Forum Script Like Quora / Did You Know That You Earn Up To 6 Million Naira In A Year Just By .... / Health Niche Content Writers Needed -10k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.