Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai (25755 Views)

Reasons Why Finland’s Education System Is Dominating The World Stage. / Why Finland’s Education System Is Considered The Best In The World / Facts About Nigeria's "Poor" Education System That Will Make You Agree With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by Chukazu: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Adopting the Finnish system also mean delayed enrollment... children starting school at age 9
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by pawesome(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
All they do is talk, talk, talk and do nothing! nothing!! nothing!!!
this is the one state governor that dsnt jst talk without doin....he always does what he says he will...from his role as FCT minister and the present state governor,he dsnt jst blab
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by diegwu01: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
cstr1001:
El-Rufai could have been the national reformist that buhari wants to be but is not intellectually capable of pulling of.

El-Rufai is an intelligent man, [s]if only he wasn't so ethnically bigoted, he would have been a worthwhile president.

A lot of potential wasted on ethnic bigotry[/s].

El-Rufai is an intelligent man, he make a great president.
He has lots of Potential
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by AntiWailer: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ikengawo:

lol yes young man, state government distributes payment for police.

That is a LIE.

Federal Govt workers get paid directly by Federal Govt.

Stop defending your error with another error.

Be humble enough to admit u goofed.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by mfm04622: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ikengawo:

Paid poster. Of course you can't complain

Policemen protest non-payment of salaries in Kaduna

Paid? How much do you think my conscience is worth? I am an old man with a job ooo. Do you live in Kaduna? Is it the State government that pay Police salary now?
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by cstr1001: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
diegwu01:

El-Rufai is an intelligent man, he make a great president.
He has lots of Potential
An ethnic bigot cannot make a great president. Have you not learned from Buhari.?

El-rufai would never be able to have the national support he would need to be successful, even if he miraculously wins as president.

That is why i said his potential is wasted. A less gifted administrator with national support across board will accomplish far more with less stress.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by ogwucheveekee(f): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
I like this man so much o
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by Bgorgeous: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Can i apply please
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by ojoagba: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Will the people appreciate it?
They may choose "almajirism" instead.

omaye, agba. remember not every body from Kaduna is an almajiri. there are lots of Christians there too. in 2011, a Christian governor contested and won. Ojo kibene.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Its in the interest of the ordinary and poor man
This one is being lied to once again in another election campaign season.

Stop trusting these Nigerian politicians lies and propaganda in order to dupes you and your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jolar101:

This one is being lied to once again in another election campaign season.

Stop trusting these Nigerian politicians lies and propaganda in order to dupes you and your PVC.

So u think those competency results sheets were forged?
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by olowo1995(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
it is a nice design even supported him in his stand on taking off unqualified teachers.

IT IS BEING SAID THAT YOU CANT GIVE OUT WHAT YOU DONT HAVE

when the pillar, the foundation of someone career is faulty i wonder how the outcome will look like

Please ride on sir
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Aprilivangie:

So u think those competency results sheets were forged?

If that's what these corrupt politicians wants you to believe, let them present their competency results of the lies during every elections seasons.

This is election campaign fake reform. You should have ask how elrufai intends to pay his so called end time international teachers?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by meemaa: 2:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by debolayinka(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2018
daniska3yaro:
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS 45 MIN
COURSE UNIT: 6
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school certificate with his classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

14. Write a short note on the statement 'I belong to everyone and I belong to no one'

15. My wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room.. Explain. What is the other room used for and how does it affect us
Sarrki, please can I copy you?
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by daniska3yaro(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2018
debolayinka:
Sarrki, please can I copy you?
Oga for d ladies pls copy
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by debolayinka(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2018
daniska3yaro:
Oga for d ladies pls copy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Because na only him and his other crew members go get answers to those questions.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by daniska3yaro(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2018
debolayinka:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Because na only him and his other crew members go get answers to those questions.

Its a new saraki, reality has open his eyes, bro.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by davidif: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2018
While i am impresed that an African leader can come up with this, i am bothered by how realistic this project is because at best, this will be a long term project for an impoverished state that barely generates revenue.
Left to me, education funding should be a partnership between the local govt and the state govt not solely by the state govt. This top down approach we have had towards everything in this country is why implementation is so poor. Decision making and execution should be localized and should involve input from the people they intend to serve.
Also, as well respected as the Finnish educational system is, why should we adopt an educational system that doesn't believe in giving kids homework or giving standardized test for students (e.g WAEC) until they are 16? How else will we know he schools that are failing or suceeding? Is that good for a poor and underdeveloped state with such a high illiteracy rate and poor educational apparatus? They truly need to think this through and do a lot of reseearch and consultations before embarking on this?
On a positive note, at least there is a governor who finally understands that things are untenable and something has to be dine about it. I didnt know there were African leaders this visionary.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by derindel(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2018
pawesome:
one thing i can say about this man is that he dosnt just talk....he does it...keep calm and watch as it unfolds

you don't know him bros. I am sure are not living in Kaduna. the man only always start things; he doesn't complete tasks. he is know for abandon projects and nice unfinished ideas.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by derindel(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2018
pawesome:
one thing i can say about this man is that he dosnt just talk....he does it...keep calm and watch as it unfolds

you don't know him bros. I am sure you are not living in Kaduna. the man always start things; he doesn't complete tasks. he is known for abandon projects and nice unfinished ideas.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by DinoP: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Standardcosting:
A welcome development!!!
My Brother if you believe this ehh, u re lost.
One more big lie and scam.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by diegwu01: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2018
cstr1001:

An ethnic bigot cannot make a great president. Have you not learned from Buhari.?

El-rufai would never be able to have the national support he would need to be successful, even if he miraculously wins as president.

That is why i said his potential is wasted. A less gifted administrator with national support across board will accomplish far more with less stress.

Same gist before the 2015 election, "Buhari is a Terrorist", "Buhari is a Bigot" yet he won by National support.
He is still has a huge support base irrespective of the rantings from GEJ supporters and IPOB sympathizers

If El Rufai Wins, He will do well, Far better than Buhari because he is a better leader, and he will have all the support he needs from Nigerians.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by pawesome(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2018
derindel:

you don't know him bros. I am sure you are not living in Kaduna. the man always start things; he doesn't complete tasks. he is known for abandon projects and nice unfinished ideas.
i live in kaduna...thats why am talking na..if nt na to kip mute
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by debolayinka(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
daniska3yaro:

Its a new saraki, reality has open his eyes, bro.
Don't tell me you're Sarrki, or that Sarrki is now enlightened to think right.
Re: Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Laveda:
El Rufai, The Governor of Kaduna state Wrote;

“Our model for education is Finland �� ; a country with the world’s best school system. In Kaduna, we intend to pay teachers higher than normal civil service salaries because we believe in education. We are going to get the best and brightest people to the teaching profession.”

More here;

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/12/kaduna-adopts-foreign-education-system-to-pay-teachers-more-el-rufai/

i grew up in Zaria, Kaduna.. a very metropolitan city with a good percentage of diverse cultures and traditions both local and international -- thanks to religious intolerance, all the good teachers from Europe, Ghana, Togo and Nigeria have dissipated so much it is showing up in the national results for GCE and JAMB - ABU has long fallen behind UI, ESUT, Unilag etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation / How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.