₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,977,630 members, 4,145,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 March 2018 at 08:43 PM

BulkSmS app Development at affordable Price - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / BulkSmS app Development at affordable Price (306 Views)

Android App Development At A Cheap Price. / Come For Your Web Design And Web Development At A Discount Rate / Learn Programming And The Business Of Software Development At Ease (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

BulkSmS app Development at affordable Price by matgold(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12
Dear friends,

If you have a nice products or services and nobody sees or knows about it, does it have any merit? of course "NOT". With your own bulk sms portal and valid categorized GSM Database, you can send server breaking traffic to your business, crowded like popular Maraba/Nyanya Express Road.

How you can Increase Your CashFlow with This BulkSMS.

1. Your customers can create account on this portal, to send their daily sms and pay you for SMS UNIT purchase. They can easily upload and manage their contacts themselves.

2. Bulksms Portal has its own API that enables users to send messages. A lot of people have their own bulksms portal but face challenges of DND (DO NOT DISTURB) they can purchase your portal API and tap into your DND Free portal.

3. Bulk sms Portal is not Wordpress Theme or Php Script. You can make jaw-breaking amount of money selling portal Quick Start for others.

4. You can make money setting up this Bulksms portal for others. I will give the first 20 lucky people to pay for this offer today portal quick start and guide on how to setup the same portal for others and make cool cash.

Honestly, they say show me is better than tell me.

In case you want to see what this bulksms portal looks like……kindly check www.zetosms.com
My target is to help you generate massive sales on your business or make cool cash this year without spending Big. And make much money selling sms unit.

So How Are You Going to Setup This Portal For My Business?

Well, setup is pocket friendly, as my internet friend.
I wouldn't ask you to pay anything close to 20k.

Your Sms portal will be up and running in 24 hours and you can start earning!
You don't pay monthly fee. It's a one-off fee! All you need to do is provide
us with an existing website hosting cPanel details so we can
install and configure this bulksms App for you right in your site. We can also get a good domain and hosting for you.

To get this apple opportunity kindly Call or Whatsapp me: 0 8 1 0 2 9 2 7 9 7 8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BulkSmS app Development at affordable Price by matgold(m): 11:27am On Feb 14

(0) (Reply)

I Have A Project That I'll Like To Launch As Open Source! / Learn How I Made $8000 Plus On Fiverr In 5months / ☀join☀ Us Now Get Our Daily Offers And Promotion Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.