Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell (27796 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Divay22(f): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Never lend our what you can't afford to lose

1 Like

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Celestyn8213: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
See im belle like duper
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by ettybaba(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Chidi you are a disgrace to the youth
Pot bellied youths?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Richardabbey(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dis Fucking Tribe Just Like Duping,kidnapping,stealing, Ritualist , Everything Bad For Naija

Na Their Hand
Stupid Igbo People , Ass Licking Biafra , Maggots angry
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by boringnigerian: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
According to the report by Emeka, the fiancee begged him tto return the money or to pledge to return the money. He refused. He played her. She begged him. He played her. She went to the police. He evaded arrest for a whole year before he was later arrested.

What kind of one corner reporting is this?

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Xisnin(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Stupid fraudster.
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by nwosunnanenye(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Liliyann:
undecided

Most ladies in love don't think with their brain

I can only borrow someone money that I know if they don't pay it won't bother me.
Really My Sister So How Much Do You Think U Can Borrow That Wont Bother U ? 30 Naira Or Maybe 90 Naira Max Cuz Datz What I Know If U Give Out Wont Bother U.Just Saying Though
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by chillychill(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Alariwo2:
Marry Yoruba, dem no gree

It's chidi that knows nothing about love, only money they follow.
Later they become miserable housewives looking for young boys to sleep with when there is no joy in their marriages.

Marry Yoruba kee dem say Dem b demons Na... N dere men are angels example is Mr chidi cheesy
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by tballeyy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Up biafra
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by BabbanBura(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man identified as Chidi Okere has been arrested and placed in a police cell for allegedly duping his fiancee. According to lawyer and human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, the man promised the lady marriage before borrowing money she kept for brother and then disappeared.

According to the report by Emeka, the fiancee begged him to return the money or to pledge to return the money. He refused. He played her. She begged him. He played her. She went to the police. He evaded arrest for a whole year before he was later arrested.

The man reportedly pleaded with the lady at the police station for the matter to be settled peacefully all to no avail as he's set to spend the weekend behind bars.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-arrested-placed-police-cell-duping-fiancee-photo.html

No more peaceful resolution here - the guy mist pay all the money plus accrued interest at 24% pa minimum plus inconvenience fees (atleast 50% of the final sum).

- i hate people that prey on honest kindness towards them
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by buy247: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
He is even dressed in suit. Wonders they say shall never end.

Warm Pleasantries to all the readers from BUY247 ( A pocket friendly online store)

BUY247 NIGERIA
https://buy247.com.ng
You will love our prices
Check us out!
Products sold: Phones, Human hair, Cosmetics(Zaron & Classic) Baby Foods, Laptops(new & UK used), Printers
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Taiwx(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
[/color][color=#006600]grin
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by LZAA: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Richardabbey:
Dis Fucking Tribe Just Like Duping,kidnapping,stealing, Ritualist , Everything Bad For Naija

Na Their Hand
Stupid yoribaa People , Ass Licking Afonjas , silly Maggots angry
Fixed
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by ogbeniolola: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
No wonder igbo girls have rushing afonja dudes lately!.....nobody can trust these ibo boys!
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by gudvibz(f): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Few insults here for him, let's wait perhaps soon a lady will do worse to him then am pretty sure all the lions will wipe out all the insults they have and more in reserve. Pervs
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by makky555(f): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Liliyann:
undecided

Most ladies in love don't think with their brain

I can only borrow someone money that I know if they don't pay it won't bother me.

I was once of your notion... Till I fell in love real hard that I did things I wouldn't do on a norma...

Thank God I took charge of my heart before things went outta hand.

Don't jump into conclusions like that... With Relationship goes trust
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by onyeawka80(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man identified as Chidi Okere has been arrested and placed in a police cell for allegedly duping his fiancee. According to lawyer and human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, the man promised the lady marriage before borrowing money she kept for brother and then disappeared.

According to the report by Emeka, the fiancee begged him to return the money or to pledge to return the money. He refused. He played her. She begged him. He played her. She went to the police. He evaded arrest for a whole year before he was later arrested.

The man reportedly pleaded with the lady at the police station for the matter to be settled peacefully all to no avail as he's set to spend the weekend behind bars.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-arrested-placed-police-cell-duping-fiancee-photo.html
@ OP, dis DPA post. Are u a member?
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by kennybabs1980: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Pls, did anyone check the name? angry
I hope say no be dem again sha. undecided
Chidi Okere. I think that sounds like an Adamawa name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by ceenote: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
He looks like a manchelor
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Richardabbey(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
LZAA:
Fixed
E No Go Beta 4 U For Changing My Cmt angry
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by LZAA: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Richardabbey:
E No Go Beta 4 U For Changing My Cmt angry
grin grin
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Emeralddan(f): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
pot bellied thief
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by ipobarecriminals: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
son of developer,immigrants/ stranger from potopoto republic.
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by onyeka205(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

OP I hope you're reporting what you are sure of or are you reporting based on what you were told? We need to hear from both sides to draw a conclusion. Meanwhile, you did not mention the state this happened and the police station where he was detained.
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by oxon(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
hokafor:
But if it was a woman that duped a man during courtship no one will make noise about that
thank God some one saw the plot twist ..in as much as I don't support what he did ...men sha dey suffer
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by cytell56: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Before nko, na dem dem!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by godwin120alex: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fine guy with empty pocket
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Aldebaran(m): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2018
419 angry
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by whirlwind7(m): 4:50am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:

This here is one of the "intelligent" specimens that always comes to defend Buhari and APC in nairaland.

I mean, with your non existing level of exposure and your being bereft of any smart input on topical issues, what in hell did your paymasters hope to achieve with you?
You just read this post, and all you are after is the name of the person concerned (so you can include a tribal slur, obviously)
How old are you anyway? Well, that doesn't matter much. You can be in your 30s and still possess the mental capacity of a 10 year old.
Run along and call the mods to help you wipe your bottom, as usual.
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by LionDeLeo: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2018
[s]
whirlwind7:

This here is one of the "intelligent" specimens that always comes to defend Buhari and APC in nairaland.

I mean, with your non existing level of exposure and your being bereft of any smart input on topical issues, what in hell did your paymasters hope to achieve with you?
You just read this post, and all you are after is the name of the person concerned (so you can include a tribal slur, obviously)
How old are you anyway? Well, that doesn't matter much. You can be in your 30s and still possess the mental capacity of a 10 year old.
Run along and call the mods to help you wipe your bottom, as usual.
[/s]

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Yes na dem,i thought you're different. grin
Na una
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by akoredebadru(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Hello, Please i tried logining in to my jamb acc now i tried to check my 2017 Utme Result, now it's telling me "Error, Yiu didn't register for this exam" now i have the result with me cos i printed it out already... Pls help a student
its of no problem, u have to print result slip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? / How To Crash Your Relationship 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.