Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 (78988 Views)

See The Top 10 Sexiest & Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses This 2018 / How To Make Money Online This 2018 / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by kenex4ever(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
He looks good but do you know his means of income?
Some people actually work harder than he does but have very little to show for it because they work legitimately or are not just destined to be wealthy.
Just work hard and leave the rest for the lord and luck, you can't come and kill yourself.
Yes, his house is in omole but he Is not a ritualist.
I lived close to his former house in omole for long before he moved to the new on in omole too. He did clearing n forwarding and B the change. Before blowing in oil n gas cum music label boss.
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Achorise: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Now your tongue is suddenly loose, right? When these boys were dragging your cougar all over the forum, you ran with your tail in between your legs and was nowhere to be found.

He always looks for an excuse to run cheesy That I trolled him cheesy I knew you weren't going to send nothing. You can't give anyone a miserly 20 or 50K even if your life depends on it. I've seen how you always run away from instances where a person would come asking for favours here. Those who give don't even go about calling others broke.

Keep living in delusions of self. Even a madman usually thinks himself sane. Jude, I know you well. I was here when your foolishness was exposed. I know how that bank lady exposed the lie of that bank account you kept claiming was yours.

As I said, continue sending pictures of your díck to your Asian cougar for your monthly stipends. But take your idiocy very far away from me and those I care about.

Harebrained idiot!
Abeg forgive him, abeg.But does he really send his dick ? lol.Is he gay or, which is Asian cougar again ??
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by desire222(f): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Abeg help your boy with something for the week naaa.. send small blessings my way. Fashi the moniker, na my prayer to be freshmoney like E-money.
My dear, na one chance motor you enter so. Person wey never see garri soak, na him you want make him find something for you ? Shuo ! My guy your life better pass him own life 100%.

5 Likes

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by vikeyz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Check my signature

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by AnthonyAk(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
What is this? We don't even know where the money comes from. Still not sure what I'm seeing.

People hop into escalades everyday
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by bionixs: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:
[s][/s]

Pained grin

Oga it’s my money, I can choose to help whichever begger I choose to help, I was going to help u, then u started trolling me with my help, next time u want to beg, after the person has accepted keep shut and wait, mentioning me up and down wouldn’t make me pay it

Unless u just registered today, u shld know that nothing will ever get to me, Next time ure fortunate to be in line for my help

Be humble and shut up
shatap there!!!
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Harrynight(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:
airforce wen will u ever sabi beta thing?

abeg where is the freshness in this pix?

ritaulist feeling fly with his dirty house in omole, smelling dirty bleacher, forming posh but u dirty pass pig, spit

oga forget it, there is a limit to wat ritual money can gives....

i dont knw d sources of his money buh definitely not ritual

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by desire222(f): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:
[s][/s] poor people are very ungrateful, thats why its difficult to help them, i have helped many nairalanders offline, i have spent at least 80k on different nairalanders in different ways, ask people that know me offline the kind of person that i'm, i beg to help them, i get pm from alot of people for help and i help the few i can, oga dont say what u dont know

i dont like transferring money from my acct to people, its a personal thing, thats why i dont enter those threads where people are seeking help, i wanted to go to the beach party and the group members took my number from the group and trolled me and julie, poor people are ungrateful, i wasnt silent wen julie and i were trolled cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i was more active that period, i know that am bigger than most of u, i dont need to prove it, i know, i have seen una at una best, a lion isnt bothered abt the opinions of sheeps

julie coogar fa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy julie wouldnt ever say that i have asked her for 1kobo but i know names of nairalanders that she has assisted and the ones that begged her for money but me that didnt ask for anything is collecting stipends, life and ironies sha cheesy cheesy cheesy

u asked for my help, i agreed, u mentioned me, i explained that i will send som1 to the bank, next tin u started trolling me, mentioning me up and down, were u trying to provoke me to pay money into ur acct? i dey used to beggars i know all ur schemes

i dont need to prove anything to u, u know that am more successful than u, thats why ure pained and thats why ure insulting me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i can still help u, its not too late for u, apologize, shut up and maybe i will be nice
Self deceit is the worst deceit. You are now believing your own lies. Keep deceiving yourself bro !

5 Likes

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Harrynight(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:

ritaulist feeling fly with his dirty house in omole, smelling dirty bleacher, forming posh but u dirty pass pig, spit

if u no get money, hide ur face grin

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by ibori1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
get married to rich woman
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by RSVP: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
coolh3ad:

Nice one Boss. True talk. You know something....

Boss man. smiley

U connect.

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by queenblossom(f): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:

I smell jealousy
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Afss 1 do you swallow his sperm?

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by miccodb(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
we no dey question source and origin. Only thing we know is money=prosperity.
We will keep breeding thieves and tricksters and undermine Honesty and hard work.
Where will the messiah Leadership come from if we are so fixated on Money as a sign of prosperity, achievement and success.
Is this a black sickness or affliction?
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by baddosky1: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:

Chaiiii! This one wan die of high blood pressure cheesy 1/10 of E-money's wealth will buy up your family, your hometown, your kindred, your unborn generations and even your bleak destiny!

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by lagdmark(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Some bloggers bought Nairaland secretly from Seun.
These days the type of news that make front page ion political section is laughable.
If it's not about Davido poo,then it's about E-money or one lady covering her breast or one naked artist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by baddosky1: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Harrynight:

if u no get money, hide ur face grin

Don't mind the brokeasss iamJ. He will never make it big in life since he believes wealth only comes from rituals.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by remi4ever(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:
[s][/s]

Pained grin

Oga it’s my money, I can choose to help whichever begger I choose to help, I was going to help u, then u started trolling me with my help, next time u want to beg, after the person has accepted keep shut and wait, mentioning me up and down wouldn’t make me pay it

Unless u just registered today, u shld know that nothing will ever get to me, Next time ure fortunate to be in line for my help

Be humble and shut up

Bros, Abeg help me

0235015160 Gtbank..
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by holysainbj(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:

You mustn't hate bro
Double up, stop bad mouthing
If you drag him into mud you won't be better!
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:
[s][/s]

Pained grin

Be humble and shut up

wats the big deal with you helping someone... must you use it against the person?more so u didnt help thank God,cos the whole news wud have being on FP by now.

your comment earlier was just too bad,dough its your opinion I wish someone do same to you when you hit fame, I pray fr it fr u.

regardless of wat you feel is the source of the money you don't have any proof.let God be d judge
if blood money easy go do am make we see you fr nairaland
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Theseus01(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:

i never knew such bitter and hopeless people like you still exist...... this is the reason why good things don't come your way..... fool..... na your mama he to do ritual abi na your papa.......poor reached asshole hole........ as if your papa fit build mud house......jealous bastard from a bitter family.........poor people always try to bring people down.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by thunderbabs: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
U wan mk person use buhari do blood money, shey?

Shey da man go Even carry money come sef if dey use am so? So stingy a miser.. Lol
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Blessed96(f): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
He looks good but do you know his means of income?
Some people actually work harder than he does but have very little to show for it because they work legitimately or are not just destined to be wealthy.
Just work hard and leave the rest for the lord and luck, you can't come and kill yourself.
Work smart. Smart work pays better than hard work!

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Threebear(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
kenex4ever:

Yes, his house is in omole but he Is not a ritualist.
I lived close to his former house in omole for long before he moved to the new on in omole too. He did clearing n forwarding and B the change. Before blowing in oil n gas cum music label boss.
I didn't ask you where his house is situated, I honestly do not care.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why you go roast person like that? Be like na gas you use
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
ABJDOT:
Jobless Airforce1 is E-money agent on nairaland,

meanwhile we never know who's working for Davido here....because if davido sleep or even use toilet it must hit nairaland fp.
yours sincerely
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
He looks like Nnamdi KANU here.
Its too late to fail, Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by freebrowsingtime: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:

AND 86 Jealous persons decided to like this picture.
Am seeing 86 poor persons forever
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by kenex4ever(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:

I didn't ask you where his house is situated, I honestly do not care.
I copied from my reply to someone and couldn't erase d unnecessary part.

Good night
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by fordiong(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Theseus01:

i never knew such bitter and hopeless people like you still exist...... this is the reason why good things don't come your way..... fool..... na your mama he to do ritual abi na your papa.......poor reached asshole hole........ as if your papa fit build mud house......jealous bastard from a bitter family.........poor people always try to bring people down.

Oya start oh.
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by dreamworld: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:

The fact that he used your fathers balls for rituals doesn't mean you should stop mining skull for a living,
BTW e money is not a bleacher

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Mobsync(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:
Five star CEO, E-money is so looking fresh and fly in this new photo taken in his Five Star Mansion.

The billionaire business man is dressed in white agbada and set for today's business.

No doubt you would want to double your hustle this new year 2018 after seeing this beautiful photo.

Wow

See photos below

News Source
Airforce 1

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd2bqwklaOi/

Airforce1:
When you have a boss like God

Choi

Too much everything
Money
Handsomeness
Good height

Too much juice and sauce.

Everything 10/10

Is you no get money , hide your face and double your hustle .

AirForce1, just listen to yourself. I know you'll lick E Money's anus if he allows you to cos it's obvious that you've finally turned yourself into his slave, even though he doesn't need someone like you. The so called music you claim to do is a failure. We haven't seen your songs or your video, nothing.

Mr Man, you're starting to become a disgrace to all aspiring musicians and a nuisance to the entire Nairaland community as a whole. If you have a B.Sc, I'll suggest that you apply for the next NPower or you should just go back for NYSC. That'll keep you busy until you become matured and responsible enough.

If you no get album, hide your face,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.