Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (54661 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by chyckxx(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:
She done use totolin finish this bros, very addictive something wink

Happy Anniversary to them.
I wish them more peaceful years together.
Is that stuff really addictive?
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
free2ryhme:

You think say some women are like you wey don do testing the microphone for the entire street

Another dumb one. What has testing on the whole street, got to do with a woman sexually satisfying her husband?

chyckxx:
Is that stuff really addictive?

So I heard.
With all the, "satisfy your husband's stomach and don't deny him your body". I believe it must be very addictive wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackhawk03:

He is nothing! cheesy grin

Leave those fools. Why didn't they quote the guys that said she opened pata? Because they can't call them oloshos.
Na for woman body them get power.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by enonche85(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Story for the gods, shebi you don hustle for abroad and you don hold cash. Why wont she gree.

Sha sha i know you have put jara for the story . You didnt tell us when she dey send you nudes and open pata for you on cam . Infact the two of you together dey mad. Science studentss oshi

Hahahahaha!....oga it haf do na!!!
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
The duo are hustlers...they must have decided that anything anything, them go hustle am.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Blackhawk03(f): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
nezzar:

Hoekay can u stop quoting me now??

Dundee, you quoted me first. Better goan carry your books. Mstcheeeeew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by odimbannamdi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
cstr1001:
When that pusssy was so good, you had to make it yours.

Why exactly would he decide to do her introduction on the first day, if not that they had the kind of sex he has never had before?

I think the message in the two paragraphs of your posts are contradictory.

If he did her introduction the first day they met, how, where and when did they have the supposed mind-blowinh sex that addicted the guy?

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by chyckxx(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Another dumb one. What has testing on the whole street, got to do with a woman sexually satisfying her husband?

So I heard.
With all the, "satisfy your husband's stomach and don't deny him your body". I believe it must be very addictive wink
Might not be far from the truth; Guys wouldn’t put in so much efforts to get some good puccies, simultaneously, if is isn’t “addictive”. cheesy I am definitely gonna stick to my plan of getting “deflowered” in a couple months.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Blackhawk03(f): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave those fools. Why didn't they quote the guys that said she opened pata? Because they can't call them oloshos.
Na for woman body them get power.

Babez, no dey engage that mumu one again biko. He doesn't know you but knows you've only sex up there... Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by NjaPrince(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
optional1:
I didn't read

Too long..

Inbox me ya number, I will give you a call with details of the story. It worths it. cool
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by MrFly(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lies! When did d girls parents prepare d list and how did d guy convince his kinsmen to follow him within such a short notice! LIAR
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by IamProdigy: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Am still surprised at this if every detail is real undecided..

those people saying he slept with her, and that got him hooked etc....

please where did you read your own story from?...cos from what I read, the first meeting was at the introduction!

BTW..
they look beautiful...
congrats to them

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by honeyjoyce(f): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wow! They look so good together kiss
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donstan18: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas and nezzar ....

One of them right now grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Yian1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Abeg I no wan laugh.
is it funny? .. who knows? something good might come out of it.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Dundee, you quoted me first. Better goan carry your books. Mstcheeeeew.
why did u mention my monicker
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hehe sounds like a movie bt a rare possibility also
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Babez, no dey engage that mumu one again biko. He doesn't know you but knows you've only sex up there... Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

It's the quest to be savage on ladies. Na that one dey bring likes pass na... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chai!
Dem Don jab the antagonist for this tread tire o,
The last one was a subtle uppercut, make im just retire from nairaland
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
nezzar:

I just told her that not all ladies are like her
tank u for this comment.but pls wetin u do this ladies whey make them carry u for head? ?
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

tank u for this comment.but pls wetin u do this ladies whey make them carry u for head? ?
U know when you tell some ladies the truth, they go at extra length insulting you

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Harrynight(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
how u for xpect d guy to wait wit dis superpretty babe?

they sey delay is dangerous, my guy no wan tal chances
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by perryy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackhawk03:

You don't know her but you know she's got just sex in her head? No offence but this is stupidity on a new level, bro.

From her words, it was glaring that she only know about sex as a tool with which a woman can tie up a man. But certainly knows next to nothing aside sex. But that doesn't mean she is an olosho. Far from it. A man like me that like sex can easily be tied with good sex. But I'm not an oshomo man, no. Just like she rightly said, nothing is wrong if a woman can satisfy her man sexually. It gives long life to both the man and the woman.

Sex is good.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
nezzar:

U know when you tell some ladies the truth, they go at extra length insulting you
I tire ooo giving men reasons to generalize ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Paulpeterparker: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
laughing in japan
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Martin0(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah na wa oooo my belle!
God, what tha fucvk are my seeing?shocked
Ladies alway's acting like the know a moniker by their character!gringringrin
Damm bad mehn!
Can't believe this! Hahahah chai,may God help us! Amen!
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by halfbloodprince(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin
pocohantas:

I knew you were masking your idiocy with smileys. Who are my likes? Sweetie, look at the topic again, this is a couple's anniversary thread, not random bf and gf.

Guys like you go about talking about women bringing nothing to the table but sex. You go into a shop and pick something out of several items on display, then you try to blame the seller? Ain't you silly?

If you're a man who knows his worth, you don't need to talk too much. You package yourself and your charisma will speak for you. Mediocres can't even thrive near you. The problem is, are you this kinda man? No, you are not, so you'll keep getting just sex, till the day you decide to stop nibbling on mediocrity, then you'll attract better.

What do you bring apart from your refurbished prick?
Or because you're a man, we're just supposed to assume you're superior and bring something worthwhile? Real recognises real. Swerve ahbeg.

the savagery..smh... and this early in the year
grin
pocohantas:

I knew you were masking your idiocy with smileys. Who are my likes? Sweetie, look at the topic again, this is a couple's anniversary thread, not random bf and gf.

Guys like you go about talking about women bringing nothing to the table but sex. You go into a shop and pick something out of several items on display, then you try to blame the seller? Ain't you silly?

If you're a man who knows his worth, you don't need to talk too much. You package yourself and your charisma will speak for you. Mediocres can't even thrive near you. The problem is, are you this kinda man? No, you are not, so you'll keep getting just sex, till the day you decide to stop nibbling on mediocrity, then you'll attract better.

What do you bring apart from your refurbished prick?
Or because you're a man, we're just supposed to assume you're superior and bring something worthwhile? Real recognises real. Swerve ahbeg.

the savagery..smh... and this early in the year

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by byemx06(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Story for the gods, shebi you don hustle for abroad and you don hold cash. Why wont she gree.

Sha sha i know you have put jara for the story . You didnt tell us when she dey send you nudes and open pata for you on cam . Infact the two of you together dey mad. Science studentss oshi

nawaooo for u oooo
u kn dy pretend
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by charain: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:
She done use totolin finish this bros, very addictive something wink

Happy Anniversary to them.
I wish them more peaceful years together.

cstr1001:
When that pusssy was so good, you had to make it yours.

Why exactly would he decide to do her introduction on the first day, if not that they had the kind of sex he has never had before?

The man wrote a long post and made no mention of sex. This dumb mindset of reducing women's worth and contribution in marriage
to nothing but sex must stop.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

lol, You are sensible

Expect them to come for ur head very soon

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by cstr1001: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
odimbannamdi:

I think the message in the two paragraphs of your posts are contradictory.

If he did her introduction the first day they met, how, where and when did they have the supposed mind-blowinh sex that addicted the guy?

There are 24 hours in a day. They met probably through a friend or something, the girl wanted to hook an overseas guy while the guy just wanted to knack a beautiful girl.

He knacked her on that first date which is not uncommon, and found the pusssy so good, and then proceeded to her parent's house.

What else in your opinion can make a man take such a big definite step after meeting a lady for the first time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / She's Making Life Difficult For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.