Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks (14502 Views)

Covenant Uni- Beneath The Best In W.africa Rankings - Oppression, Bribes, Abuse / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks by Warripikin08(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xisnin:

Who stopped you from inventing?
Africans hate the truth, from your quote you like the way Nigeria is
Re: How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks by PharmJohn88(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Thanks man! This is very invaluable to me at this time I'm about writing my Jan.--Feb. GCE.
Re: How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks by Xisnin(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Warripikin08:
Africans hate the truth, from your quote you like the way Nigeria is
Answer the question who stops you, yes you from inventing?
Re: How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks by Warripikin08(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xisnin:

Answer the question who stops you, yes you from inventing?
You and every body for thinking backward, same old education system no improvement
Re: How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks by Xisnin(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Warripikin08:
You and every body for thinking backward, same old education system no improvement

No, you are the one thinking backward, you saw a problem and blame others for it that is thinking backward.
When forward thinkers see problems, they either solve it or keep quiet, they don't blame others.
If I ask what is old about the educational system, I am sure you will come up with something irrelevant.
Re: How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks by Eeroh95(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Political science,public administration or sociology?

I only have interest in any of the courses mentioned above..

Which do you see fit for this o level?

Re: How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks by Warripikin08(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Xisnin:

No, you are the one thinking backward, you saw a problem and blame others for it that is thinking backward.
When forward thinkers see problems, they either solve it or keep quiet, they don't blame others.
If I ask what is old about the educational system, I am sure you will come up with something irrelevant.
OK thanks
Re: How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks by masterzen: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please kindly refer anyone interested to me for the new admission season for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in our prestigious Universities in Cyprus and Turkey.
We have high ranking universities with 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% Scholarship with tuition as low as 1400usd!!!
International Admission to Universities in Cyprus Is Ongoing Jan. | Feb. 2018 Intake:
#Undergraduate Admission Requirements:
1. A Copy of High School Certificate or Statement of Result.
2. A Copy of International Passport or National Identity
3. Passport Photo
details in flyer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? / Unilorin's 2nd List Out In School / Facebook Nursery & Primary School (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.