Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis (1281 Views)

How To Instruct Window XP, 7 And 8 To Install Within 20minutes / Registering A .edu Domain On Windows / How To Build Your Custom Php Extension On Windows (such As Php_json.dll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis by jmslimx(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2010
Hey guys being trying to figure out something on windows 7 and IIS after installing my IIS i get Some error like this one

Server Error in Application "DEFAULT WEB SITE"

Internet Information Services 7.5
Error Summary
HTTP Error 404.4 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for does not have a handler associated with it.

I tried to look for inetmgr.exe i cant find it on sys32 please any one has idea on what to do to make IIS work properly?
Re: Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis by jmslimx(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2010
nobody wan answer this one sad shocked undecided
Re: Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis by DualCore1: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2010
if to sey na apache, this jamb wey u set here for don get answer.

try to google the error mssage.
Re: Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis by OmniPotens(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2010
I had to battle with this kinda problem yesterday. Well, I guess you could try this out to see if it will help you else, google.com is for real. This had to deal with Vista but believe me, you can work it out on Windows 7 too.

http://maximumpcguides.com/windows-vista/how-to-create-a-windows-vista-iis7-mysql-php-web-server

Read the responses there as well because information are contained in it.

Cheers & Enjoy!
Re: Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis by jmslimx(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2010
men i have being googlin this stuff since yesterday, still same issue i think i would jst go and get this inetmgr.exe on another machine and put it on it 2 see if it would work, This win 7 is jst shit cry
Re: Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis by OmniPotens(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2010
This is not a windows 7 specific issue. It happens with vista as well. All you require is to get the config in order. Did you follow the lead from the url I sent you? I hope that should really help you sort this whole thing out. If it doesn't, www.google.com is there to help.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Vs Ghanaweb Vs Lindaikeji's Blog..which Is Most Addicting? / Google Trolls Apple Hard In Hilarious Easter Egg In Google Maps / Get FREE Website Designed For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.