Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special (36391 Views)

Reason Why I Stopped Staring In Adult Movies After It Got Viral-Bobrisky's Ex PA / Yemi Alade Got Fans Staring In Glamorous Outfits (see Photos) / Yemi Alade Got Fans Staring In New Photos(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Hahaha grin I'm surprised at the comments. They read but didn't understand what she meant. She's not condemning Funke.

I'm as shocked as you are.

This is proof that most Nairalanders read but don't comprehend, yet jump to comment. What a shame
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Zino55(m): 12:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Lucid1:

This is proof that most Nairalanders read but don't comprehend, yet jump to comment. What a shame

Lol...and these are the youths on whose hands lie the future of Nigeria. Very low reasoning skills. I weak. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Aldebaran(m): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2018
But she said the truth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2018
u don start abi,u no go rest small before them throw u for jail again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by judgedredd22(m): 3:07am On Jan 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Trust me, many people are misunderstanding what she said!

Now you know... there a lot of dimwits on this forum! It is very very surprising that a lot of the so called 'educated' youths can't comprehend written english except it is broken down to kindergarten level. undecided undecided undecided

The woman was actually praising funke... but oh welll..... cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by judgedredd22(m): 3:09am On Jan 13, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

Nope, what Kemi did there was carrot and stick approach.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by judgedredd22(m): 3:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Donkay82:
Are we Nigerians this dumb? This woman is simply saying that funke deserves more,

I can't believe this

Half literates full nairaland

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by judgedredd22(m): 3:12am On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:
She will never rest until Flavour fulfil her dying wish....

Prison do not shut people down, it makes people even more stronger!!

Areamama....carry on!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by judgedredd22(m): 3:14am On Jan 13, 2018
2kris:
Jelousy intensified
Pray for and be happy for the success of your friend and God will lift you

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by judgedredd22(m): 3:15am On Jan 13, 2018
DarkLover:
Majority of you posting here could hardly comprehend the message she passed, y'all just wanna munch her haba!!!

The single reason there's always mass failures at every corner in Nigeria.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by judgedredd22(m): 3:20am On Jan 13, 2018
maynia:
Before anyone will support her
Because I know some werey go support am

Please
Just mention 1 thing in your life or you have done that's is special before you judge what is special or not

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by jumaian(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Some people lacks common sense. It is not common though. I don't think Aunty Kemi is throwing a jab here. She is actually saying the truth. With the level of effort the Nigerian entertainment industry has invested in their works, she should have gone there for an Oscar not a movie role only. We have seen the likes of Omotola, Genevive, Ramsy, Olu Jacobs given a movie role in the Hollywood. When are they getting an Oscar? Let's value our own and not always seeing the whites Americans superior to the Black African Race. Nigeria is truly a shithole - Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by mranova(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Aunty Kemi haff come out again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Gkemz: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Wetin dey worry this one. Why being jealous instead of appreciating good thing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2018
MissEdified:
Olunloyo took to her Twitter handle on Friday, January 12, to call out Funke Akindele. She disclosed that there is nothing special about the Hollywood movie role. The ex-governor’s daughter did not stop there but further urged Nigerians to start celebrating its own people before it is too late.

Her Twitter post reads: “Nothing special about Funke Akindele being in a #Hollywood movie. She should have gotten an Oscar a long time ago for many movies. Start celebrating our own early #hnnact.”

Following this post, one of her followers replied her that, it does not matter as our celebrities are celebrated both at home and abroad.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/nothing-special-about-funke-akindele_12.html

Barely out of jail and she has started ranting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by passionatebae: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2018
crazymommy:
she don start again grin we know the book "eze goes to school.....hers will be "kemi goes back to prison".....

Or "One one week one trouble"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Williams2017: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2018
MissEdified:
Olunloyo took to her Twitter handle on Friday, January 12, to call out Funke Akindele. She disclosed that there is nothing special about the Hollywood movie role. The ex-governor’s daughter did not stop there but further urged Nigerians to start celebrating its own people before it is too late.

Her Twitter post reads: “Nothing special about Funke Akindele being in a #Hollywood movie. She should have gotten an Oscar a long time ago for many movies. Start celebrating our own early #hnnact.”

Following this post, one of her followers replied her that, it does not matter as our celebrities are celebrated both at home and abroad.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/nothing-special-about-funke-akindele_12.html

7 Things You Should Know About Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers

Here are seven (7) things you should know about Akindele’s role in the movie.

1. The Dora Milaje (pronounced dora-meh-LAH-shay) is translated in English as “Adored Ones”

2. In the comics, the Dora Milaje are the personal bodyguards of the BlackP@nther, recruited from every tribe of Wakanda.

https://www.gbextra.com/2018/01/12/7-things-you-should-know-about-funke-akindeles-role-in-avengers/

3. As an ancient tribal tradition, the Dora Milaje are assembled as potential queens for an unmarried king. This is to maintain unity in Wakanda by ensuring the possibility of the king selecting a wife from any of the 18 tribes in the kingdom.

4. It’s customary for the Dora Milaje to shave their heads and have tribal markings. In 2017, Akindele shaved her head. It could be for the role, or not.

https://www.gbextra.com/2018/01/12/top-5-richest-yoruba-actress-nigeria-2018-see-net-worth-photos/

5. While most of the Dora Milaje are nameless, several like Okoye (played by Dania Gurira) Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Queen Divine Justice are the most prominent.

6. They are the most accomplished female fighting team in the Marvel Universe. With ease, they fought the master Russian assassin Black Widow and almost defeated Storm.

7. The Dora Milaje are trained to kill, but BlackP@nther’s orders limit them to just injuring enemies.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Hotseller: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2018
Demiladedemzy:
but she actually said the truth

Yes the really truth.OK
In another news I have pof unpaid bulk, match blk, mate1 bulk, senioerp meet bulk for sale hola 080 573 65195. Sending gifts to clients also.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Richy4(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2018
ShakurM:
Chai! people can be foolish sha. Never in my life would i follow the crowd. Imagine the comments on page1

They got comprehension issues... or just maybe they didn't read but wants to get page 1 massive likes cheesy

Have they removed Literature in English in Secondary school curriculum...just asking because this is alarming. .?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Smartademu(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Aunty Kemi, you need this.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by icedavidson(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Na jerlousy wan kil dix one
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by uglodoh(f): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2018
crazymommy:
she don start again grin we know the book "eze goes to school.....hers will be "kemi goes back to prison".....

Take time to read the post again. She was not condemning Funke. She said Funke should have celebrated a long time ago not now that she is acting a Hollywood movie.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by uglodoh(f): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Lucid1:

I was almost shedding tears when I read the 1st page comments. This is what we teachers are facing. you

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by SpoiltVirgin: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2018
She is making sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Azeeztaophic(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2018
Well she try, Luke notting special if she goes back, to prison.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by philoedu(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Misunderstanding is often as a result of bais, subjective and sentiment, objective analysis required. Try to understand Kemi..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by crazymommy(f): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
passionatebae:

Or "One one week one trouble"
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by showghan(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2018
Make mama go back to prison joor

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Apparently many of our youths are lazy lettered. Many of those who made comments didn't read her tweet, they just read the thread title and jumped to comment from biased mindsets.
SMH for my generation of future leaders.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2018
uglodoh:

I was almost shedding tears when I read the 1st page comments. This is what we teachers are facing. you
Finally, someone who has sense. Jeez! My generation is finished!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Na Only God Knw Y Charly Boy Go Free Dis Witch From Prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant / 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.