Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage (622 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage by gbenyi: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
1. Do you love him/her?

2. How much do they love you in return?

3. Would you die for him/her?

4. How well do you know him/her?

5. What are your reasons for accepting to get married?

6. Would you rather be with your spouse to be or would you be with your friends?

7. Are you still thinking about your ex?

8. How compatible are you together?

9. Will the Union stand for better for worse?

10. How do you handle quarrels and disagreements.
Re: Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage by Cowbuoy: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Go on dry fasting without swallowing saliva for sixty days and you are good to go
Re: Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage by gbenyi: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Go on dry fasting without swallowing saliva for sixty days and you are good to go
Haba that one too much now. I better join the priesthood and remain celibate.
Re: Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
gbenyi:

Haba that one too much now. I better join the priesthood and remain celibate.

grin grin grin
Re: Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage by Dammylois(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Die ke? U be JESUS? Well no be jump we dey jump o,after all the months of preparation I no go gree mk You say na jump....Nice but complicated
Re: Ask Yourself These Ten Questions Before Jumping Into Marriage by gbenyi: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dammylois:
Die ke? U be JESUS? Well no be jump we dey jump o,after all the months of preparation I no go gree mk You say na jump....Nice but complicated

Reminisce when I was 15, almost killed myself over a girl. Its still possible o but...e hard!

(1) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Get A Loan At Low Interest Rate.......mgofunds@gmail.com / 26-yr-old Man Beaten To A Pulp By His 54-yr-old Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.