Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) (9378 Views)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by Nempi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you are already a walking corpse. as the efforts of those farmers are rubbished by these evil beings that you still hav the conscience to defend, SO SHALL ALL YOUR EFFORTS IN LIFE BE DESTROYED AND TRAMPLED UPON!

YOU WILL SOW BUT WILL NEVER REAP!

YOU WILL TOIL AND LABOUR IN THESE YOUR SHORT LIFE AND IT WILL BEAR NO FRUIT!

THE LORDS OF HEAVEN AND LORDS OF JUSTICE WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU WILL BE HOMELESS, JOBLESS AND HUNGRY THROUGHOUT YOUR ALREADY MISERABLE LIFE!
Amen. Please tag his useless generation.

YOU SHALL SEE NO GOOD, JOY, HAPPINESS AND COMFORT WILL RUN FAR FAR AWAY FROM YOU!

THE EARTH WILL REJECT YOUR CORPSE!

YOUR FLESH SHALL BE EATEN BY PIGS AND YOUR BONES SHALL BE DEVOURED BY THE BIRDS OF THE AIR!

YOU WILL DIE WITH NO ONE TO MOURN YOU!

THE LORDS OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH HAVE CURSED YOU!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by Nempi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you are already a walking corpse. as the efforts of those farmers are rubbished by these evil beings that you still hav the conscience to defend, SO SHALL ALL YOUR EFFORTS IN LIFE BE DESTROYED AND TRAMPLED UPON!

THE LORDS OF HEAVEN AND LORDS OF JUSTICE WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU WILL BE HOMELESS, JOBLESS AND HUNGRY THROUGHOUT YOUR ALREADY MISERABLE LIFE!

YOU SHALL SEE NO GOOD, JOY, HAPPINESS AND COMFORT WILL RUN FAR FAR AWAY FROM YOU!

YOUR FLESH SHALL BE EATEN BY PIGS AND YOUR BONES SHALL BE DEVOURED BY THE BIRDS OF THE AIR!

Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by Nempi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:
Amen. Please tag his useless generation

Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by Nempi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:
Amen. Please tag his useless generation

AMEN. PLEASE TAG HIS USELESS GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
DieBuhari:
This is really really terrible.

Someone who understands whatever they are speaking should please interprete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ5dksNRo4U

Just imagine someone's only means of survival being fed to cattle simply because Fulanis are overlords in this country.

Unless Nigerians wake up and take the resistance to Fulanis, this treatment will not stop.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by musa234(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Must Ipods fabricate stories to inflame already tense atmosphere in Benue? This could be Niger state who knows? Ipods are demonic creatures if you haven't known them yet.
shut up!!!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by bendike: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Ipods are easily identified by their childish lies. Ask the OP what he intends to achieve by saying that the location is Benue even though it could have been anywhere. Cows took over the premises of government secretariat umuohia(hometown of Kanu) today and Ipods were trying hard to supress that revelation because it would make their depraved leader look weak.
Isn't it you come one just placed a curse on because of your offensive statement? You are still talking? SMH
Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by Mightyodi: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
But there is no way we can confirm if that was what happened in the video
As much as I detest the disaster brought about by the maurading herdsmen, I think we need to sometimes interrogate the poisonous campaign against them.

my friend think before you talk , there is no poisonous campaign AGAINST herdsmen. oh we should clap for their evil because of your sentiment in your last statement'poisonuous campaign against'. if they had kill your family will you say ppl are poisonously campaigning against herdsmen. ppl like you are too insensitively foolish to live lost, because u love evil perpetrated against humanity, implying that ppl should clap and cheer herdsmen who destroys farm produce and hack ppl to death as a campaign for job welldone is Barbaric and wicked to nature. We're not carnivorous ANIMALS for crying out aloud..ONLY A PYSCHOTIC DISORDER PATIENT WILL SAY ITS A POISONOUS CAMPAIGN when ppl condemn such heinous act.what happened in Benue is not fabricated, people like you should stop playing politics directly or indirectly with people lives. Don't ever toll the line of your last statement if you really care for humanity, as you weakly claim in your earlier sentence.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Mightyodi:

my friend think before you talk , there is no poisonous campaign AGAINST herdsmen. oh we should clap for their evil because of your sentiment in your last statement'poisonuous campaign against'. if they had kill your family will you say ppl are poisonously campaigning against herdsmen. ppl like you are too insensitively foolish to live lost, because u love evil perpetrated against humanity, implying that ppl should clap and cheer herdsmen who destroys farm produce and hack ppl to death as a campaign for job welldone is Barbaric and wicked to nature. We're not carnivorous ANIMALS for crying out aloud..ONLY A PYSCHOTIC DISORDER PATIENT WILL SAY ITS A POISONOUS CAMPAIGN when ppl condemn such heinous act.what happened in Benue is not fabricated, people like you should stop playing politics directly or indirectly with people lives. Don't ever toll the line of your last statement if you really care for humanity, as you weakly claim in your earlier sentence.
Bros, It wasn't with you I exchanged mentions
I am very selective about the kind of minds I engage with. Definitely not one like u..
But just to dignify you with a bit of response, given my generous and magnanimous nature, I've decided to reply u.
I didn't cause the killing of ur family
I'm not the cause of ur bitterness, however I ve taken note of frustration but am powerless to institute any automatic amelioration.
So plz bear with me
Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by drss2(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2018
dis is just d beginning.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by Mightyodi: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, It wasn't with you I exchanged mentions
I am very selective about the kind of minds I engage with. Definitely not one like u..
But just to dignify you with a bit of response, given my generous and magnanimous nature, I've decided to reply u.
I didn't cause the killing of ur family
I'm not the cause of ur bitterness, however I ve taken note of frustration but am powerless to institute any automatic amelioration.
So plz bear with me

your problems is that you don't know how to talk.
u should know meaning of words before using them, and stop 'band wagon' used of words by politicians (poisonous campaign against herdsmen). Because any one that is patriotic and love humanity will not words like 'poisonous campaign against' when it is clear herdsmen are acting like carnivore on anyone that cross their path
Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by delpee(f): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:

What do you mean by if true?

Does it mean that you don't have data to watch the video or what?

Of course I always have enough data. The pictures were neither clear nor stable so I couldn't watch much.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
It is time to start spraying pesticides around the farm and spraying the grass around farms with cyanide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi: Plans Are In Top Gear To Transform Amotekun Into State Police / President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa / Kogi: No Result Sheets in Ogori/magongo LGA - SDP, PDP Allege Compromise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.