Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,020 members, 7,803,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

What 40K Phone Will You Recommend - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What 40K Phone Will You Recommend (17820 Views)

oraimo Toast PD Pro: How Your Phone Will Go From 0-60% In 30 Minutes / I Need 40k Phone / 35k To 40K Phone With Good Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by henry007(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
buchilino:
AM INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW A STUDENT RAISED 40K JUST TO BUY A PHONE.

Lol just assume it's from their parents and sleep easy.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by unilagfreshest(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
buchilino:
to give i e slap dey hungry me, i made more money as a student to now as a corper.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by ceononi: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
NerdyFullo:
I got admitted into university and want to get myself a new phone before lectures start.
What 40K Phone Will You Recommend?

I'm currently using Tecno H6 on Android 7.1.2
INNOSSON Q3 grin

Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by SirMichael1: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
ogbeniolola:
My dear, I have read all the suggestions provided on this thread.

My own candid advice to you is to get a small Nokia phone priced N3,500 or N4,000 max instead of all the big phones people here are suggesting. By so doing, you will avoid the distraction of social media and frivolous chats, and have more time to study and build solid CGPA; and secondly, you can save the balance to buy textbooks and food stuff, and you could even open an account and save the balance. And by the time you are out of the university, you will come out with strong CGPA and get a good job and you will just be able to own even bigger phones that people are calling here.

This is my candid opinion my dear.

It seems you're a reincarnated ancestor. You ever been to the four walls of a university? A modern university? A Nigeria University?

Do you know what soft copies means? Do you know some lecturers prefer to hand out PDFs than bulky materials? It's cheaper that way. So if he has no laptop, what would he use to read? What would he use for his assignment research? When having practicals, what does he use to snap the equipment for draught?

If I should pretend not to be pissed and mad at this comment, I'll be the worst of liars.

All these ancestors that struts the streets of this cyberspace sha. You people shouldn't have a say about modern day things abeg. Una suppose dey tap palm wine for forest.

Mind you, owning a laptop can give you access to social medias. All these deluded peeps sha. So local and outdated! Ewww!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by henry007(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
ogbeniolola:
My dear, I have read all the suggestions provided on this thread.

My own candid advice to you is to get a small Nokia phone priced N3,500 or N4,000 max instead of all the big phones people here are suggesting. By so doing, you will avoid the distraction of social media and frivolous chats, and have more time to study and build solid CGPA; and secondly, you can save the balance to buy textbooks and food stuff, and you could even open an account and save the balance. And by the time you are out of the university, you will come out with strong CGPA and get a good job and you will just be able to own even bigger phones that people are calling here.

This is my candid opinion my dear.

I used all the best phones back when i was in school and my GP did okay.

1 Like

Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by buchilino(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
unilagfreshest:

to give i e slap dey hungry me, i made more money as a student to now as a corper.

R U AWARE DATS SOMEONE'S MONTHLY SALARY. OK Y DON'T U SHARE UR SECRETS WITH US. MAYBE PPLE LIKE ME WHO R OLD FASHION CAN LEARN ONE OR TWO THINGS FROM UR MONEY MAKING IDEAS
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by buchilino(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
henry007:

IF DEY SAY IT'S DER PARENTS, DATS UNDERSTANDABLE.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by tbadejo25: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
NerdyFullo:
I got admitted into university and want to get myself a new phone before lectures start.
What 40K Phone Will You Recommend?

I'm currently using Tecno H6 on Android 7.1.2

If you plan on using the phone for 2+ years, then buy the Infinix Hot 5. If not, buy the cheapest any of these.

1) LEAGOO M9 (5.5" Display 4-Cameras, and Android 7.0) @ $78.99

LEAGOO M9 as a phablet built on a mobile computing platform. 5.5 inch IPS display screen supports 5 points touch which makes you enjoy the video clearer. Android 7.0 OS detailed with Quad-core processor makes you play games and watch the video more smoothly. 2850mAh battery with 8.0MP + 2.0MP dual rear cameras and 5.0MP + 2.0MP dual front cameras features durable and vivid images. With the elegant appearance, it will attract a lot of eyeball attention.

Link: https://www.gearbest.com/Leagoo-m9-_gear/?lkid=12713612

2) AllCall Madrid 4G ( 5.5" Display Android 7.0 and Dual Rear camera ) @ $79.99

AllCall Madrid is a cost-effective phablet that comes with 2.0MP + 8.0MP dual cameras make images clear and vivid and is equipped with Android 7.0 OS that you can play games faster. It comes with most of the features we've come to expect from a phablet, including 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM storage detailed with 5.5 inch screen better in watching videos. You are certainly treated to an excellent user experience.

Link: https://www.gearbest.com/AllCall-Madrid-4G-_gear/?lkid=12713622

3) Bluboo D2 ( 5.2" Display Android 6.0 and Dual Rear camera ) @ $59.99

Bluboo D2 as a smartphone features 5.2 inch display afford you a vivid and different visual experience. Triple cameras, 5.0MP (SW 8.0MP)+ 3.0MP back cameras and 5.0MP (SW 8.0MP) front camera, you can enjoy images with high resolution. It comes with most of the features we've come to expect from a smartphone, including 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM storage equipped with Android 6.0 OS and 3300mAh big capacity battery that you can play games faster.

Link: https://www.gearbest.com/Bluboo-D2-_gear/?lkid=12713720

4). Ulefone S7 ( 5" display, Android 7.0 and Dual Rear camera ) @ $49.99

Ulefoen S7 is a cost-effective smartphone that comes with 8.0MP + 5.0MP dual cameras make images clear and 5.0MP front Camera for Clear Selfie. It's equipped with Android 7.0 OS that you can play games faster. It comes with most of the features we've come to expect from a trendy look smartphone, including 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM storage detailed with 5.5 inch screen better in watching videos. You are certainly treated to an excellent user experience.

Link: https://www.gearbest.com/Ulefone-S7-_gear/?lkid=12713743

5). Blackview A7 ( 5" display, Android 7.0 and Dual Rear camera ) @ $49.99

Blackview A7 is a cost-effective smartphone that comes with Android 7.0 out of Box. Its equipped 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. It has 5.0MP + 0.03 MP dual cameras and 2.0MP front Camera for Selfie. Its 5.0 inch screen better in watching videos.

Link: https://www.gearbest.com/Blackview-A7-_gear/?lkid=12713750
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by Franky826: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
ubyways:
how much is xiaomi redmi 5, am interested

Price varies but check these for comparison

Check here

www.aliexpress.com

www.geekbuying.com

www.amazon.com
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by henryduru2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
modath:

Why are you selling?
I want to buy another Xiaomi phone Redmi 5 plus
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by henryduru2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
kepal99:
Where are you?
I live at aba but I can send it to u just contact me
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by Poshkeez: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ishola87:
Okay just look at the screen .the battery of since morning till now with my 3g Internet on..lovely

don't know the battery is strong like that, very good
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by Kyllahmc(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ishola87:
Techno spark k7 for sale 30k .just two weeks only .but bought it #31,500 .screen of it is this .battery very strong with that plus sign see on the middle. Okay
31k? i guess it's more costly here in the East... bought one for 45k about same two weeks ago...
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by Ishola87(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=Kyllahmc post=64263175]31k? i guess it's more costly here in the East... bought one for 45k about same two weeks ago... Hmmmmm too cost
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 12:50am On Jan 17, 2018
buchilino:

here are some of the ways I make money as a sec. school grad.

I fix mobile phones(software), Windows & software installation, blog design & setup, I teach computer(basic operation, MSOffice packages, design) and also I work part-time with NHP (National Housing Programme, Sokoto), FMPWH (Fed. Min. of Power, Works & Housing, Sokoto Field Headquarters), and I also sell music (if you'd been to North, you'll understand what I mean).
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 12:53am On Jan 17, 2018
chrisxxx:
Half of that amount can get u a good phone and the balance for your school work especially if your father is not Dangote or in anyway related to him.

Our school fees, here in the north, are paid by the state government.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 12:54am On Jan 17, 2018
ibkgab001:
Buy U.K. Used iPhone 4

not an iFan, mate.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 12:59am On Jan 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

Which do you think is best? CMore or CX?

I second this.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 1:04am On Jan 17, 2018
drey69:
HOMTOM HT50 thank me later

Just checked it on GearBest, seems like a good option, but the clock-speed is.....
I'll make more research on it, though
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2018
bamac:
You need at least 2GB RAM, 3500mAh battery and decent browsing speed with fast charge. Infinix hot 5 or Tecno Spark. Any which ways, you can check my signature to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Yeah, but the popularity of Spark is a drawback for me!.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 1:16am On Jan 17, 2018
orhiomwon:
please dash me that Tecno H6

you based in?
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 1:20am On Jan 17, 2018
emmyvet:

Get infinix HOT 5

2gb RAM
16gb ROM
5mp front cam with flash
8mp back cam with flash
Finger print sensor
5.5 INCH screen

Many more features

the cameras are not upto my expectations
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 1:33am On Jan 17, 2018
henry007:

Not from my parents but from my handwork, bruv.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by NerdyFullo(m): 1:34am On Jan 17, 2018
buchilino:

IF DEY SAY IT'S DER PARENTS, DATS UNDERSTANDABLE.

not from my parents, bruv. see the above post.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by shedy03(m): 1:55am On Jan 17, 2018
NerdyFullo:

not from my parents, bruv. see the above post.
best option is infinix hot 5. with long lasting 4000mah battery, 2G RAM for smooth multitasking, 16G of ROM plus microSD slot, finger scanner, 5.5 inch display, etc.

1 Like

Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by henry007(m): 1:58am On Jan 17, 2018
NerdyFullo:

Not from my parents but from my handwork, bruv.

The guy is probably looking for how to cash out too but that's not the way to go asking.
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by buchilino(m): 2:30am On Jan 17, 2018
NerdyFullo:

here are some of the ways I make money as a sec. school grad.

I fix mobile phones(software), Windows & software installation, blog design & setup, I teach computer(basic operation, MSOffice packages, design) and also I work part-time with NHP (National Housing Programme, Sokoto), FMPWH (Fed. Min. of Power, Works & Housing, Sokoto Field Headquarters), and I also sell music (if you'd been to North, you'll understand what I mean).

I APPLAUD UR HARD WORK, AM SOMEONE WHO ADMIRE HARD WORKING PPLE. AS LONG AS D PERSON ISNT INVOLVED IN SHADY ACTS THEN DEY HAVE MY SUPPORT
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 17, 2018
NerdyFullo:

you based in?
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by emmyvet(m): 3:07am On Jan 17, 2018
NerdyFullo:

the cameras are not upto my expectations

But does a better Job than some Tecno phone with more mp
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by AiiVee(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2018
my humble opinion, wait for black Friday and get yourself a LeEco S3 on Jumia.
Thank me then
Re: What 40K Phone Will You Recommend by bamac(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
NerdyFullo:

Yeah, but the popularity of Spark is a drawback for me!.
lol. Just contact me for Jumia orders you conclude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB / How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? / Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.