Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (76506 Views)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by seunmohmoh(f): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
supervillain52:
hw is mine different
it is just different
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by supervillain52(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
seunmohmoh:
it is just different
please give your WhatsApp number so i can stalk u more
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by seunmohmoh(f): 1:16am On Jan 20, 2018
supervillain52:
please give your WhatsApp number so i can stalk u more
Instagram is better
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by supervillain52(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Instagram is better
too bad i dont use social media anymore just whatsapp
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2018
supervillain52:
too bad i dont use social media anymore just whatsapp
ok
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by supervillain52(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
ok
so are you giving me your number... kiss[
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by seunmohmoh(f): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
supervillain52:
so are you giving me your number... kiss[
sure
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by supervillain52(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
sure
alright am waiting
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Alezy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
sure
av a mail
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by seunmohmoh(f): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Alezy:
av a mail
adanlawoseun@gmail.com
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by onitemy1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
billyG:

what is Ghs send me more info
oche9k@gmail.com

GHs is the speed at which you mine... (Giga Harsh/sec)

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by olushowunm(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
sacluxisback:
There is this babe i have been dating on/ off for close to 3 years now.

We have had countless arguments but we always settle.

I find it hard to break up with her,because her pussy is so sweet!!

Not all vaginas are the same to be honest. Her own is like cocaine.

Very fresh and clean. I dont know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people dont accept mbaise men.(She is from agulu, anambra)

The only problem i have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but i have been able to handle it.

She prefers friends with benefits arrangements, of which i pay her a token.

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

Please i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if i marry someone else. I will still be banging her which i don't want to do.

So even in Biafra, there is discrimination? I thought you all are igbos? Why discrimination against some other components of Biafra?
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 13, 2018
sacluxisback:

How can i break off?

Shiloh
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Literally you are still in because of the pussy not that you like her . You need to leave no matter how hard it is because as the case may be she doesn't want relationship so don't end up regretting your actions in life because of pussy
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jimbadly:

I'm from Njikoka LGA bro, just a neighbouring LGA to Anaocha where she's from.
Aren't we all
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Jimbadly: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Aren't we all

grin grin grin grin LMFAO!

Na so the thing pain you reach, so tey you went on rampage exhuming my past comments? kikiki!!! grin grin grin grin But you are our number one beggar here nah. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laugh wan burst my bele. Try harder Mr Nairaland Bambiala! You have a lot more comments to bring up. Come on, get to work!!!

But when you're done, try get some real job so that you can for once be useful to your mummy instead of begging on nairaland and embarrassing your clan. grin grin grin grin

Father Christmas wey dey beg.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jimbadly:

grin grin grin grin LMFAO!

Na so the thing pain you reach, so tey you went on rampage exhuming my past comments? kikiki!!! grin grin grin grin But you are our number one beggar here nah. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laugh wan burst my bele. Try harder Mr Nairaland Bambiala! You have a lot more comments to bring up. Come on, get to work!!!

But when you're done, try get some real job so that you can for once be useful to your mummy instead of begging on nairaland and embarrassing your clan. grin grin grin grin

Father Christmas wey dey beg.

How were you able to cure the staphylococcus
grin

Jimbadly:

please can you expatiate further cos I already contacted that number.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Jimbadly: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

How were you able to cure the staphylococcus
grin

Come on boy, you still got your work cut out for you. I have over one thousand comments you know.

Help me ask your papa to break that curse he placed on you that has turned you into someone destined to beg for life. grin grin grin grin

Mr. Bambiala, I'll be off nairaland for a few hours. I want to come back to see one thousand mentions from you, else you will receive serious caning from me. Did you hear me? One thousand mentions, nothing less. Else, you go hear am. Mr. Beggar of nairaland.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jimbadly:

Come on boy, you still got your work cut out for you. I have over one thousand comments you know.

Help me ask your papa to break that curse he placed on you that has turned you into someone destined to beg for life. grin grin grin grin

Mr. Bambiala, I'll be off nairaland for a few hours. I want to come back to see one thousand mentions from you, else you will receive serious caning from me. Did you hear me? One thousand mentions, nothing less. Else, you go hear am. Mr. Beggar of nairaland.

Alright na. One love
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by monnel45: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
enjoy while it lasts
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by thaSammie(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Them Dan use kayanmata finish this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.