Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (168138 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2018
But what if Davido' come later fall for Adah and leave chioma like dat ?

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by IkpuMmadu: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2018
I love Igbo...always maintaining their turf and taking the best from others ....nne hold davido sharp....he must build that mansion in East and open up a business for you....if he wants a child...give it to him, make sure that the child is registered and beneficiary at the of the day, the child would be half Igbo half Yoruba and as a mum, the child would face east

Ask FFK

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by ndat(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2018
Nltaliban:
I don't care what the topic of this thread is. All I want to say is, buhari has proven himself as the worst thing to have happened to humanity after the great flood in the Bible.
Bringing somebody like Buhari to national politics is not only a mistake but also a dis-service to the country because he is best fittest as a provincial leaders, a cult hero for the almajiris."- Arewa youth.

Nigerians are ready to vote.
Please get your voters cards ready, February 2019 is almost here.
BACK2DAURA
You lost your voters card stop lamenting plz
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Edonojie007(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2018
Lloydfather:
This CHIOMA must come from 3 ALPHABET state, because na them dey open legs anyhow
You Mean Aba; Because Chioma No Be Edo Name...
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Amarabae(f): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Shameless girl.
So shameless
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Nizguy(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2018
na this Chioma go give Davido male child grin na this Chioma go give Davido male child
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by nkemjacob2(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2018
If I say make dis girl date me now. She go say I no get money
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2018
jchioma:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. David should just marry her. My sister, learn from previous baby mamas.

Are you serious?
Make she do anyhow naa.
She can't help it. In fact, na she want am.
My own is make she try give am son...cos that's what's up now for David. Then we can talk marriage.
Lol, money and fame too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2018
SuccesYear:
can u give me 40bg dude likewise
Where is the 40billion first tongue?
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2018
SuccesYear:
can u give me 40bg dude likewise
Where is the 40billion first tongue?
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by cstr1001: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2018
See as she look like a typical igbo village girl. No sense and she no fine sef.

You see a young idiot with children all over the place from various girls and you jump in too to become a baby mama number 3.

Does she have parents?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by SuccesYear: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Where is the 40billion first tongue?Where is the 40billion first tongue?
lol...... Sharp peep
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by cytell56: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Father of two, David Adeleke aka Davido has fallen into the trap of love, this we have realized judging by the moves of the DMW boss in recent times.

Before now, Davido’s affairs including pregnancies and the arrival of his two daughters were usually shrouded in mystery until the very last days, but not anymore.

The singer has been screaming for all all to hear that he has a girlfriend, he also made her name available, an indication that he is indeed smitten.

Davido has taken his girl Chioma on two shopping sprees, to Dubai and Paris, spoiling her with expensive gifts.

He has also indicated his desire to have a son with her to compliment his two other children… Girls.
Well, the young beauty is Chioma Avril Rowland, a 300Level student of Babcock University.

According to insiders, Chioma is also besotted with Davido and his 30Billion, so much that she is willing to do anything for him including missing school and repeating a year!

For those with plans to pull some FBI stunts and search for Chioma on the social media, sorry to disappoint you, she already packed her bags, you won’t find her.

These two are definitely in love… Davido seems in love always gushing about ‘his Chioma’ on Snap chat.
Little wonder his baby mamas have started looking elsewhere for true love!

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/meet-davidos-girlfriend-chioma-stunning.html

See where Davido indicated he wants baby boy from Chioma
. https://www.nairaland.com/4282668/special-spesh-welcomes-son-davido
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6534944_screenshot20180111081507_jpegd3c9987de6d7311997787b65f84a5380

Baby Mama in the Making!!! Congratulations in advance Chioma!!!
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Nova01:
bro he might be saying the truth ..... chioma's a big THOT we entered babcock same time babes too casted
All this Babcock girls that are too loose and can do practically anything to be associated with that celebrity life

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2018
300l and am not sure ur up to 21yrs and you want to destroy ur future.
Well it’s your future and it’ll be ur Shiloh
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Where is the 40billion first tongue?Where is the 40billion first tongue?

40Thousand nkoh?
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by sandrahnaub(f): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2018
The 3rd picture no b him girlfriend
The studio pics look so much like Ebuka's wife
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by cstr1001: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
I love Igbo...always maintaining their turf and taking the best from others ....nne hold davido sharp....he must build that mansion in East and open up a business for you....if he wants a child...give it to him, make sure that the child is registered and beneficiary at the of the day, the child would be half Igbo half Yoruba and as a mum, the child would face east

Ask FFK
What Rubbish.

More like greed and no standards. Only igbo women can marry anything and from anywhere.
Others tend to have standards.
The parents too are too cut-throat for my liking. As long as the nigga has money for bride-price, they don't care.

How many fulani woman marry a stranger beyond the north? They are beautiful too, and are also a nomadic group like the igbo.
They have an excuse for spreading their eggs everywhere across west africa, but they don't.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by bandad: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Eleniyan007 post=64147713]Babe way me I don yansh since sec skul... Now me and davido day share pussy nawa for celeb[o/quote]See another idiot here.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
is that chioma stomach or lap...

This boy can trend on anything.chai

I get that Special number but d fat guy dey f up
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by oooduancalmdown: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
She is so beautiful smiley
She is not beautiful. You iboes don't know what they call beauty.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by thunderbabs: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow.... its now swag to impregnate ladies without marriage... God eppp us o

Yes, na swag. Are you jealous ni?
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by oooduancalmdown: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Igbo wife is a total gift every man can not afford to miss... look at ugly Sofia mumu-du, imade mother chasing Davido around while Davido chase beauty, intelligence, and elegance in chioma around... yellowbar Muslims will not like this grin
She is ugly and won't be his wife but a baby mama.
Lolz
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by blessingsonflee(f): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2018
Hahaha! Oga na girl you go still born last last. Kontinu! grin
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by bleskid: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2018
living life like a domestic animal eg.hegoat ... davido.mumu
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by oooduancalmdown: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
cerowo:
At least she's beautiful than his other two babymamas...
Igbo Amakakiss
Your iboe sister is uglier than the other two
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by anishe(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Davido (afonja) dey bang them.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

40Thousand nkoh?
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by TDEMONEW(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2018
Alphasoar:
So bloggers went searching for Chioma on Davidos list of friends. What if she is not the chioma he was referring to

Bloggers be forming FBI on celebrities since 32BC undecided undecided undecided
just leave them God go soon punish dem
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

She is ugly and won't be his wife but a baby mama.
Lolz
Hahahahaha ugly like Sofia mumu-du right hahaha confuse envious nobody like you grin grin yellowbar coward
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Kingsley10000: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2018
BETA GO FOR SPERM SORTING
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Lloydfather(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2018
Edonojie007:

You Mean Aba; Because Chioma No Be Edo Name...
is ABA a State or Edo from the east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.