Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies (36475 Views)

5 Nigerians In "Black Panther": Sope Aluko, Tunde Laleye, Amechi Okocha, Tari / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies by ExInferis(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2018
laudate:

Have you seen the script?? Or are you the director? Where is it written that she would have no speaking lines?

My bad.

She's the main hero. Heck her picture and name are on the poster.

Smh.
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies by ExInferis(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Franking:

Call the cops then.

Wow what a clever thing to say.

smh
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies by laudate: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
ExInferis:
My bad.

She's the main hero. Heck her picture and name are on the poster.

Smh.
Oh you ran out of points to make, and took refuge in sarcasm? undecided Typical...
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies by ExInferis(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2018
laudate:

Oh you ran out of points to make, and took refuge in sarcasm? undecided Typical...

Nope.

Just got frustrated I was talking with a halfwit
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies by laudate: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
ExInferis:
Nope.

Just got frustrated I was talking with a halfwit

Yeah....we all know that half-wit is your middle name...
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies by inspire700(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nigerians are great in their craft mastering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert / Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.