Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14426 Views)

Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

Think And Talk Prosperity.

Saturday, January 13th, 2018

Pas. Chris

Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever (Psalm 112:1-3).

There’re those who think financial prosperity isn’t for Christians, and they’re wrong. There’re three people we find in the Bible that God identified Himself with: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and they were super wealthy. In Exodus 3:6, God said to Moses, “... I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob....” Read about these three individuals and you’ll be
amazed at the extent of their prosperity.

Genesis 13:2 tells us that Abraham “...was very rich in
cattle, in silver, and in gold.” The Bible says of his son Isaac, “And the man (Isaac) waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him” (Genesis 26:13-14). Jacob too had a similar testimony; the Bible says, “ And the man (Jacob) increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses” (Genesis 30:43).

God’s prosperity isn’t for a select few; it’s for all who follow, and live by, His Word. He said in 3 John 1:2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” As a Christian, you’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17),
which makes prosperity your birthright. All the wealth in this world belongs to you. This is how you ought to think. 1 Corinthians 3:21 says all things are yours; believe, think, and talk accordingly. Have the consciousness of sufficiency and superabundance.
If you’ve struggled all your life in lack, want and penury, what you need is a new orientation; a new mindset. Change your language, your consciousness, and your thinking, and your situation will change. Romans 12:2 says, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind....” Think and talk prosperity until your whole mentality isn’t just overhauled, but supplanted by the possibilities of the prosperous life.

CONFESSION

As the seed of Abraham, and heir of the whole world, my prosperity is unlimited; all things are mine! I lay up gold as dust, and I walk in the realm of superabundance, wherein I’m graciously supplied with every good thing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 60:11
Therefore thy gates shall be open continually;
they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

Zechariah 1:17
Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts;
My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the Lord shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC
And God is able to make all grace (every favor andearthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the needbe self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 10: 1- 23
Genesis 31- 33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 9: 1- 9
Esther 7- 8

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

Sunday, 14th January 2018, with Pastor Chris.

*Always Respond To The Call To Give*

*Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7).*

One important blessing you should crave and desire to walk in is the grace of giving. Giving is a grace. When that grace is at work in your life, every opportunity to give becomes for you a celebration, especially knowing that God is always the last giver. No one can ever out-give Him. That’s why whenever He asks you to give or when there’s a call to give, you ought to respond swiftly. This is something you must practise consciously.

Some unwisely hold on to that which they’re supposed to give to the Lord, not realizing that God only asks us to give so we can be launched into the next level of our prosperity in Him. Another reason you must always be prompt to give is that your financial seeds to God could sometimes serve as ransom for your life against evil. Proverbs 13:8 says, “The ransom of a man’s life are his riches….”

You need to realize that though Satan is a defeated foe, he’s a rebel, who continuously seeks to snare God’s people. Don’t give him a chance in your life. Sowing special seed-offerings is one sure way to obliterate every hindrance he places in your path.

Testimonies abound of people who were delivered in desperate or terminal situations after they gave a special seed-offering. That offering became the ransom for their lives! Many in the Bible experienced and wrought miraculous victories through their sacrificial giving.

Luke 6:38 says, “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” The promise is to the giver. The Lord will multiply the seeds that you sow, and cause you to inherit greater substance as you give.

Moreover, your blessings on financial giving don’t necessarily have to be in money. There’re several other blessings that accrue to you as a giver, some of which are by far greater than immediate financial returns. So, each time you have the opportunity to give, be excited, because it means the Spirit of God is doing something in your life that’ll affect the course of your destiny.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Lord, I thank you, for your grace to give is at work in my life. I give joyfully and bountifully always, without holding back, because I recognize that you’re my source; my prosperity comes from you. I thank you for increasing your grace and capacity in me to give and be a blessing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 9:8
*And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work*:

Psalm 20:1-3
*The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; 2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; 3 Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.*

Psalm 50:14-15
*Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: 15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Matthew 10:24-42, Genesis 34-35

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Acts 9:10-20, Esther 9-10

*Enjoy today's service�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES MONDAY, 15TH JANUARY.

YOU’VE ESCAPED THE CORRUPTION IN THE WORLD.

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:4).

Corruption in our opening verse, means depravity or destruction, when something has been reduced and devaluated, when something is no longer perfect as a result of the inclusion of something foreign or of a lesser value. It’s an adulteration; when something less qualitative has been mixed with a previously perfect material.

The world as we have it today has been corrupted; this isn’t the way God made it to be. It has become depraved, because there’s a law of destruction at work in the world, called the law of death. But the Apostle Paul, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit says, “For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death” (Romans 8:2). You live by the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus hence you’ve escaped the corruption that’s in the world.

Our theme scripture says, “…that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, HAVING ESCAPED THE CORRUPTION THAT IS IN THE WORLD THROUGH LUST.” The Spirit, through Peter, the Apostle, lets us know that the cause of corruption is lust. Lust is craving after something that’s forbidden. The Greek word is “epithumia.”

That was what Eve did in the Garden of Eden: “And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise…” (Genesis 3:6). It was pleasant to her; she liked it, but there was a law against it. God said, “don’t eat it!” Yet she fervently longed for that which was forbidden. The desire after something that’s forbidden is the lust that has introduced the law of depravity into the world.

But thanks be unto God! In Christ Jesus, you’ve escaped the corruption that’s in the world through lust. Whereas sickness, death, darkness, and depravity are rife in the world, health, life, light and righteousness work in you.

Refuse to desire or accept anything that seems to suggest you’re still in the corrupted state or that you’re in lack or still imperfect. Have the consciousness that all things that pertain to life and godliness have been granted you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for my destiny in you. The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. I’ve escaped the corruption, the depravity and the decadence in the world through lust. I’m perfected in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Matthew 11:1-30, Genesis 36-37

Acts 9:21-31, Job 1-2
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53am On Jan 16, 2018

Newness Of Life In Christ.

Tuesday, January 16th, 2018

Pas. Chris

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:3-4).

Our theme scripture is quite outstanding. It begins by letting us know that we’ve been baptized into “Jesus Christ,” and not just “Christ.” The latter means being put in the body of Christ, but the former makes it so strong so that you can better understand when the Bible says, “For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones”
(Ephesians 5:30). It doesn’t get any better than that.

You were baptized into Jesus Christ, meaning that you’re lost in Him, immersed in Him. You’ve become inseparably one with Him that you can’t be distinguished from Him: “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1
Corinthians 6:17).

Now, the second part that’s even more thrilling is the fact that we weren’t just baptised unto Him in His death, but were also raised up together with Him to a newness of life. The Bible says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4). The Apostle Paul talks about the death of Christ, but there was also the resurrection, which is the victory and the glory.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ made Christianity possible. Christianity didn’t begin with His death, for His death didn’t give us life; however, His resurrection ushered us into a newness of life. His death paid for our sins, but didn’t give us a new life. That’s why salvation isn’t the result of the confession or affirmation of His death, but of His resurrection: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9).

There’s a newness of life in Christ; there’s a new consciousness, with the understanding that as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so, you also should walk in newness of life. That means, reckon yourself to have come out of spiritual death. You have a new life now; the old nature is dead; your past doesn’t exist; you’re a new creation in Christ Jesus; a superior creation! Hallelujah!

PRAYER
I know who I am; I’m not of this world. I’m a new creation; I’ve come out of death, and I’m perfected in Christ Jesus. Christ is alive in me—spirit, soul, and body— in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:1-2
1. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

John 11:24-26
24. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
25. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 12: 1- 21
Genesis 38- 39

Acts 9:32- 43
Job 3 - 4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2018

The Darkness Has Nothing In You.

Wednesday, January 17th, 2018

Pas. Chris

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of
this world cometh, and hath nothing in me (John 14:30)

From the verse above, it’s obvious who “the prince of this world” is; it certainly couldn’t be Jesus or the Father. It’s Satan. The Bible says, “...now shall the prince of this world be cast out” (John 12:31). 2 Corinthians 4:4 calls him the “god of this world”: “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should
shine unto them.”

Satan is the god of this world’s system, and that’s the
reason the world is in a mess. And when the Bible says, “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him” (1 John 2:15), it’s addressing the world’s system, and all it stands for: the worldliness, for which Satan is the prince. You don’t belong in that world, and must therefore not play by its rules. Jesus said you’re not of this world (John 15:19).

You’re not of the darkness. You’ve been called out, plucked out of darkness into God’s marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9). Therefore, affirm that there’s nothing of darkness in you. Your affections, desires, and pleasures are set on high, on things above and not on things in the earth. Have no desire for anything of the world, because you’re complete in Christ.

When Jesus said, “...for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me,” (John 14:30), He was affirming His completeness in God, and detachment from Satan and anything of the world. That’s the way He wants you to think. You don’t require anything of this world, because you’re complete in Christ in whom dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9-10). You’re full and replete with God. There’s no room in you for Satan and his evil works of darkness. Let this be your daily confession.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your precious Son, Jesus. As He is, so am I in this world. The prince of this world has nothing in me; I’m full of God, complete in Christ, and I have no desire for the world and its worldliness, because the love of the Father is in me, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:10-11 10. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 Thessalonians 5:5
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 12: 22- 50
Genesis 40- 41

Acts 10: 1- 8
Job 5- 6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY, 18TH JANUARY.

CONFIDENCE IN THE WORD.

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise (Hebrews 10:35-36).

Your confidence in the Word must be unshakable. Practise the Word, even in the simplest matters of life. If, for example, things appear to be so tough that you aren’t even sure how your next meal is going to come, be unruffled. Make a confession of the Word. Remember the words of Jesus in Matthew 6:25: “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on….”

Paul reechoed the same thing; he said, “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God” (Philippians 4:6). Practise this. Anchor your confidence on the Word. Maybe you looked into your bank accounts and there’s no money; that shouldn’t make you condescend to speak poverty or lack. Refuse to beg. Rather, declare, “I’m the seed of Abraham; the whole world is mine. I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. I have wealth untold. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage.”

Act your faith in the Word and you’ll always win. The Word of God concerning your success, your greatness, and prosperity has already been given; think, talk, and walk accordingly and you’d live above the systems of this world. Reign and prevail over circumstances with the Word of God on your lips. It doesn’t matter how deplorable the situation may be, you can bring forth the glory of God, just as God brought order to a chaotic earth by speaking forth words.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen….” Notice what it says will happen when you maintain focus on the Word, when your confidence is in the Word: that seeming impossible situation—that trouble or adversity—will produce for you a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the great assurance of faith, hope and love in your Word. Now, more than ever, I’m assured of victory, success and the glory-life, because your Word says so. My life is a daily manifestation of the supernatural, because you’ve made me an overcomer; winning is my lifestyle, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Matthew 13:1-23, Genesis 42-43

Acts 10:9-20, Job 7-8
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:34am On Jan 19, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 19TH JANUARY.

PERFECTED IN HIM.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:9-10).

In Christ Jesus, you’ve been perfected in all things; you’re complete; nothing missing, nothing broken. The life that you’ve received of Him is a balanced life of glory and excellence; it has no ups and downs; no downsides. Hallelujah!

There’re people who, for example, are doing very well in their jobs, but with ailing health. Some others may have good health and doing very well in their jobs, but battling several inner conflicts. God doesn’t want your life to be that way; He doesn’t want you lacking in any area. He’s given you wholeness in Christ; it’s part of what it means to be “complete in Christ.”

Everyone who has received the message of salvation ought to experience this completeness in Christ, where you prosper in all areas: in your spirit, soul, and body. But if that hasn’t been your experience, chances are, you’re not yet applying the mirror principle of the Word of God. That principle is simply to see yourself to be what God says you are in His Word, and then act accordingly. It simply means acting the Word.

We read in our opening scripture that you’re complete in Christ; see yourself that way. Affirm it always. Christ is in you in all His fullness; there’s nothing more that needs to be done in you to enhance your divine nature. 2 Peter 1:4 says, “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature (associate of the God-kind), having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”

God has done everything that He needed to do in you to make you all He ordained you to be. There’s nothing excellent that’s lacking in your life, just as there’s nothing bad that shouldn’t be in you that’s in you. You’re complete and perfected in Him, for as He is, so are you in this world (1 John 4:17).

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for the life of Christ in me. I affirm the truth of who I am in Christ; perfect, whole, excellent and full of glory! Christ has been made unto me righteousness, wisdom, and sanctification; and as He is, so am I, in this world. I’m the effulgence of His beauty and grace! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Peter 1:3 AMPC For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [[a]full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Matthew 13:24-43, Genesis 44-45
Acts 10:21-33, Job 9-10

Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

#SUPERNATURAL SUPPLY

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2018

Words Of Faith

Saturday, January 20th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

2 Corinthians 4:13 says, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak” ; we speak words of faith. Our faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4). We tame and rule the world, and reign over circumstances through our faith
proclamations.

As a child of God, you’re not a loser; you’ve already been declared a victor. You’re more than a conqueror. Maintain your victory by speaking faith-filled words. Faith is expressed primarily through your words; you’re not different from your words. The things that happen with you, and to you in life, are the result of your words; the reason you must talk right and vocalize your faith always.

Understand this: Satan can’t stop your success; he’s been defeated. In Luke 10:18-19, Jesus said, “...I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Colossians 2:15 presents a more vivid imagery of the victory of Jesus over Satan and his cohorts of hell: “And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”

Therefore, if the circumstances of your life aren’t in sync with the life of victory and dominion that Christ has obtained for you, it’s your responsibility to effect a change. Don’t cry about it; don’t gripe over it; speak words of faith. Perhaps you’ve been experiencing challenges in your health, speak and effect a change! Jesus said you shall have what you say; therefore, speak the Word. It may be in your job, finances, or family; refuse to accept defeat. Declare victory.

Your blessing is in your mouth. Don’t complain about the predicament; talk to it. Command a change in the Name of Jesus, and it shall be so. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I have the overcoming, indestructible, unconquerable life of God, and I walk in this consciousness always. I live perpetually in victory, health, dominion, and righteousness. The Word of faith is in my heart and in my mouth so strong, prevailing over circumstances, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Job 22:28
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Ecclesiastes 8:4
Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 13: 44- 14: 1- 12
Genesis 46- 48

Acts 10: 34- 43
Job 11- 12

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:37am On Jan 21, 2018

It’s Designed Just For You

Sunday, January 21st, 2018

Pas. Chris

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Just as there’re bespoke clothes, bags, and shoes, etc., there’re also “bespoke problems,” customized just for you. The challenges you face in life aren’t planned for anybody else, but you. So, make up your mind to be excited for the peculiar challenges that come your way, for they’re
yours to overcome.

It’s the reason the Word says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations” (James 1:2). You’re destined to prevail. Problems gravitate only towards their solution. So, welcome trouble. Your attitude towards life’s challenges should be that of absolute success and total victory, irrespective of the situation.

The problem you have in your life isn’t the issue, and it’s not how you feel about it that gets God’s attention. What gets His attention is what you do about it. He’s not “troubled” by the severity of the problems you face, because He knows you’re born of Him; you’re more than a conqueror. All He wants you to do is to learn His Word, and get the wisdom of the Kingdom working in your spirit, so that you’ll always respond the right way. When you face every challenge with Kingdom-response, you’ll never lose.

2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.” The quality and potential of the troubles that come your way determine the quality of your personality, your promotion, and the place that God has set for you. The smaller your troubles, the smaller your rank will be.

Be inspired by people who have faced tough times and prevailed; not by lily-livered individuals who chickened out in the day of adversity. The Bible says if you give up in the day of adversity, you’re of a poor specimen (Proverbs 24:10 TLB). Confront challenges and win. If you think your challenges are great, happy are you, for that means you’re great; it’s your opportunity to prove the Word. Face that problem head on! Your faith is all that you need. Your faith in the Word will always prevail and put you over.

PRAYER
I thank you, blessed Father, for the power of your Word, and its ability to produce results in my life. My faith is increased and strengthened to rule over circumstances, and overcome any challenge that may come my way today, in
Jesus’ Name Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 4:7-9
7. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
8. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9. Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

1 Corinthians 10:13 AMPC
For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted andadapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape toa landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 14: 13- 36
Genesis 49- 50

Acts 10: 44- 11: 1- 3
Job 13- 14

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2018

Dominion Over This Present World

Monday, January 22nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father (Galatians 1:3-4).

As new creations in Christ Jesus, we’re engaged in three different worlds at the same time. The first one is what our theme scripture calls “this present evil world.” Jesus Christ gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from “this present evil world.” It’s a world of evil, because it’s
being dominated from another world.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 calls Satan the god of this world;
this present evil world. The Greek word is “aion,” meaning this age, this present system. He became the god of this world as a result of Adam’s high treason against God in the Garden of Eden. Adam forfeited his authority over the earth to Satan, because he (Adam) disobeyed God. Sadly, the unregenerate man lives today, under Satan’s dominion and servitude in this world.

Ephesians 6:12 gives us some further insight. It says, “...we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” This shows there’s another world of darkness in this world; it’s called the kingdom of darkness. This present evil world has a spiritual kingdom of darkness that’s dominating it. This kingdom of darkness harbours all the spiritual forces of evil that contend with men in the world.

But thanks be unto God! Colossians 1:13 informs us that God “...hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” Thus, in Christ Jesus, we’ve been delivered from the powers of this present evil world, and transferred into the kingdom of God’s dear Son. We live in, and operate from that kingdom NOW.

This should help you further understand what Jesus meant when He said, you’re in the world, but not of this world, because we belong to another realm. We’re only in this world to dominate it, and rule over the powers of darkness, in the same way that Jesus dominated the world in the days of His earth walk. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for showing me beautiful realities in your Word. I’m not of this world; I dominate, live above and beyond its systems, economies and economics. I operate by the higher principles of your Kingdom, for greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 15: 1- 28
Exodus 1- 2

Acts 11: 4- 14
Job 15- 16

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2018

See That You’ve Been Glorified

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018

Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

When Adam and Eve disobeyed God by eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the Bible says “...the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked...” (Genesis 3:7). Their fall made them “see” that they were naked, and they became ashamed and afraid. When God called out to Adam in the Garden, he replied, “...I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself” (Genesis 3:10). The Lord’s response to him was, “...Who told thee that thou wast
naked?...” (Genesis 3:11).

It matters what you see and how you see. Adam saw his guilt and his shame, but that’s not what God wants you to see. Isaiah 33:20 says, “ Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation....” The Hebrew word for “look” is “cha?za?h,” and it means to look and see from the realm of the spirit; to see the unseen. It was this ability to see from the spirit-realm that Adam and Eve lost, and couldn’t see the glory anymore.

Now, our theme scripture says, “...if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” The word “behold” is the Greek “idou,” which is akin to the Hebrew word, “cha?za?h.” It means to become spiritually aware, to see, and come alive to what you see. God wants you to see, become spiritually aware, that you’re clothed with glory. The glory that was lost is now restored and realized in Christ.

That’s the meaning of Colossians 1:27. “Christ in you the hope of glory” means glory has been realized; it has come! Jesus said, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them...” (John 17:22). Therefore, see that you’ve been glorified! Romans 8:30 declares, “Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also...glorified.”

There’s no reason to be afraid or run from God; He’s taken away all the guilt, reproach and shame from your life and wants you to see that you’re now His righteousness in Christ Jesus. See that you’ve been justified by faith and have peace with God! See that you’re a success and a victor forever. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I love you; I thank you for granting me insight into realities, to see and walk in your glory. My life is the expression of your beauty, excellence, and wisdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Isaiah 60:1-2
1. Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 15: 29 -16: 1- 12
Exodus 3- 5

Acts 11: 15- 30
Job 17

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2018

Called To Manifest The Glory Of God

Wednesday, January 24th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Christianity is much more than going to Church and joining a group; it’s in fact, the revelation or unveiling of the new man in Christ: who he is; his rights,
abilities, and glories in Christ Jesus.

The world has a hard time reckoning with or
recognizing us because we’re just like Jesus (1 John 4:17); they didn’t recognize Him. John 1:10 says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.” The world doesn’t know us either because we’re born of Him. We have the same life and nature with Him.

On one occasion, He said to the Jews, “I am from above and you are from beneath.” Letting them know He was not of this world; He was divinity born into the sense realm. He came into the world from the realm of the spirit. Like Him, you’re in the world—this natural world—but not of this world (John 15:19). You were born from above, to rule the world.

Romans 8:19 says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” You were born to reign and manifest the glories of the Kingdom of God in the earth; that’s Christianity: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light” (1 Peter 2:9).

What a life! What a calling! You’re called to walk in, and manifest, the glory of God. The same way Jesus came to the earth to express God and manifest His glory, you’ve been called to display God.

If God says you’ve been chosen to show forth His glory, it means you have the ability to do it. It has pleased the Father that through you, principalities, rulers and powers of darkness will be tamed and know the many sided-wisdom of God (Ephesians 3:10).

Today, you’re the express image of God’s person; the fulfilment of His dream. You’ve been called to display the virtues and perfections of Christ in the earth. Fulfill your calling!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for giving me a life that’s beyond this world. I’m conscious of who I am, and the greater One that lives in me, to cause your will and righteousness to prevail through me, by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Romans 8:29-30
29. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 16: 13-17: 1- 13
Exodus 6-7

Acts 12: 1- 10
Job 18 -19

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10am On Jan 25, 2018

Answer The Right Name

Thursday, January 25th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee (Genesis 17:5).

You’d notice, as you study through the Bible, that God changed the names of certain individuals, because their problems were in their names. Jacob, for example, when he was born was named Jacob (deceiver, or swindler). He grew to live up to his name; he deceived his father and his brother; he became a swindler until he encountered God, and his name was changed from Jacob the
swindler, to Israel, a prince with God (Genesis 32:28).

How important it is to answer the right name. Your name is your destiny; never forget that. If the name you’re presently called is incongruous with the provisions of the Gospel and God’s perfect will for your life, change it. You can’t be a Christian and answer names that deify Satan or celebrate idolatry. People answer such names, especially in Africa. If you aren’t sure of the meaning of your name, find out; if it’s the wrong one, change it, because your name is a
confession.

The New Testament, particularly the epistles, are
replete with God’s provisions for the new creation in Christ Jesus, and He’s called us names that are consistent with the life and nature that He’s given us. He expects us to answer those names.

2 Corinthians 5:21, for example, calls us “the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.” You’re not trying to become righteous, that’s who you are by nature; you were born that way at the New Birth. Therefore, stop trying to be good, to be holy or righteous. Answer your name; when you
answer your name, you’ll live that way. Declare, “Father, I thank you for you’ve made me righteous and holy. You’ve made me strong, successful, prosperous, and excellent.”

2 Corinthians 5:17 shows yet another name that God calls you: a new creation; a new kind of man. Perhaps you may have been born with a blood condition, but now that you’re born again, answer your new name! You’re a new creature without a past! You’ve put off the old nature with the blood condition and other depravities, and have put on the new man who is created in righteousness and perfection—whole and complete after the image of Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the glorious names you’ve called me, my life is full of glory and perfection. The revelation of your Word has enlightened and positioned me for a life of continual success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 17: 14-
18: 1- 14
Exodus 8- 9

Acts 12: 11 -19
Job 20- 21

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:34am On Jan 26, 2018

Words Of Blessing

Friday, January 26th, 2018

Pas. Chris

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

God has already blessed you with every good thing that exists in Christ. Health, prosperity, victory, success, joy, peace, and every blessing you can imagine are already yours. You’ve already been blessed in all things, and with all things. What you need is to know how to get the blessing working in your life.

Numbers 6:22-24 gives us an idea; it says, “And the
LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The LORD bless thee, and keep thee.” The children of Israel were already blessed, being the physical earthly seed of Abraham. Why would the priest need to bless them? It’s because the words of blessings must be pronounced on the blessed.

Notice what God did in the book of Genesis: After creating Adam and Eve, the Bible says He blessed them. How? With words! He said, “Be fruitful and multiply...” (Genesis 1:28). The example of Jesus is another case in point. Talking about His disciples, the Bible says, “And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them” (Luke 24:50) . Jesus lifted His hands and invoked blessings on His disciples.

It’s like what Paul said in Romans 1:11: “For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established. ” There’s an impartation, a blessing that changes your life forever when the Word is ministered to you. It’s part of the reason we emphasize going Church. In Church, you receive the Word of blessing that transforms your life. Every time you receive the Word of God, there’s an upliftment; your life is upgraded; the blessings that are already in your spirit are activated and they start working.

CONFESSION
I’m the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! I’m like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 2:12-13
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Philemon 1:6
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Numbers 6:23-26
23. Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
24. The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
25. The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26. The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 18: 15- 35
Exodus 10- 12

Acts 12: 20- 25
Job 22- 23

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2018

His Word Is The Answer

Saturday, January 27th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted. Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions (Psalm 107:17-20).

The Word of God is the power of God. That power produces healing and health for the one who’s sick. If you were in a church service for example, sitting under the ministry or influence of the Word, and you desired healing for your body, you don’t need to wait for any special moment of prayer. There’s healing for you in the Word. The healing begins the instant you open your heart to receive the Word.

Read our theme scripture again; it gives the horrid picture of those who were in trouble. But then, we read something very striking and comforting in the penultimate verse. It says, they “...cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.” How exactly did the Lord save them? He sent His Word, and healed them! His answer to their pain and distress was His Word! That’s answer to whatever trouble anyone is facing—His Word!

It makes no difference what the trouble is, if you’d take a hold of God’s Word, there’ll be a change. It works for sickness, disease, and infirmities, as it works for bankruptcy, failure at school, family problems, etc. We didn’t read in our theme scripture that God sent prayer to heal them; so, it
wasn’t about prayer.

Maybe you’re going through some difficulties right now in your body; receive the Word of God into your spirit. Declare, “The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in me, and has given life to my physical body. I’m vitalized through and through by the Holy Spirit who lives in me.”

Give attention to God’s Word, and your healing will be as sure as the Word is sure. Proverbs 4:22 (MSG) says, “Those who discover these words live, really live; body and soul, they’re bursting with health.”

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’ve received your Word into my spirit today, and I’m cleansed and vitalized through and through, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Every fibre of my being is inundated with divine life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 4:20-22
20. My son, attend to my words;
incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21. Let them not depart from thine eyes;
keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22. For they are life unto those that find them,
and health to all their flesh.

John 15:3
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 19: 1- 15
Exodus 13- 14

Acts 13: 1- 12
Job 24- 25

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2018

Chosen To Know God’s Word

Sunday, January 28th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 3:15).

After Saul’s encounter with the Lord on his way to Damascus, God sent Ananias, a devout man according to the law, to him, with these words: “...The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will , and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth” (Acts 22:14). Saul, who later became the apostle Paul, isn’t on the scene today, but you are; so, this is the Word of the Lord to you, because Jesus said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew
24:35).

More so, God is the Father of spirits; He addresses
the human spirit, which is eternal. When God speaks, you ought to know whether He’s revealing principles or He’s saying something that only a particular person can act upon. The Lord wanted Saul to know he was chosen to know His will—the Word.

Do you realize that you’ve been chosen also to know the will of God? This isn’t about being chosen to handle a particular assignment or responsibility. This is God choosing you to unveil His Word to your spirit. For example, it was God-ordained that you’d be studying this devotional today. If God never chose you to receive the blessed words, these spiritual revelations, you’ll never receive them.

God chose you through the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit that He may unveil truths to your spirit: “Whohave been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit... ” (1 Peter 1:2 NIV). He foreknew you and separated you unto Himself to know His will; it’s the reason you can never walk in confusion. It’s the reason you can know God in your spirit. He’s flooded your spirit with light; the light of His Word, that you may know and walk in His perfect will.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for choosing me to know your will. I’m rooted and grounded in your Word, producing fruits of righteousness, for your glory. There’s no cause for stumbling in my path, because your Word lightens my way, and in my path, there’s no darkness, but life, peace and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Timothy 3:15
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Luke 8:10
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 19: 16 - 20: 1- 16
Exodus 15

Acts 13: 13- 25
Job 26- 27

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:29am On Jan 29, 2018

Predestined For Glory And Excellence

Monday, January 29th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified (Romans 8:29-30).

God lives in eternity and therefore knows the future. What we call future isn’t future to Him, but history. He already knows everything about tomorrow, and can help you fix any mistake you’d have made, if you’d ask Him. Your tomorrow isn’t a surprise to Him, because He’s the eternal God: “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting
to everlasting, thou art God” (Psalm 90:2).

The Bible says He foreknew, and predestined you to be
conformed to the likeness of His Son, Jesus. He prearranged your life for glory and excellence. Consider what He said to Jeremiah: “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations” (Jeremiah 1:5). This isn’t just for Jeremiah; God knew you were coming and planned beforehand for you to journey in preordained pathways.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC says, “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. Predestination is at work in you. God made very specific plans for your life, and as you fellowship with Him through the Word and the Holy Ghost, He’ll guide you in the path of your destiny in Him.

1 Peter 2:9 lets us know that you’ve been called, predestined to a life of glory and excellence; not to sickness, weakness, poverty and defeat. Yours is the transcendent life in Christ. You’re not a nobody; your life is for the glory of God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for ordaining me to a life of glory, grace and favour. I’m walking in preordained pathways; therefore, none of my steps shall slide. I’m triumphant all the way.Thank you for establishing me in righteousness, granting me wisdom to do your will at all times,in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] ownpurchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Ephesians 1:11-12
11. In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12. That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 20: 17- 34
Exodus 16- 17

Acts 13: 26- 41
Job 28- 29

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2018

Fellowshipping The Word

Tuesday, January 30th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life (2 Corinthians 3:5-6).

The Word of God is spirit and life; it’s more than letters: “Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life” (2 Corinthians 3:6). Jesus said, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63). The Word builds, lifts, and transforms us from glory to glory. It’s the reason we
emphasize meditating on the Word of God.

God wants you to meditate on the Word, because He
knows that as you do, it’ll get into your spirit and become personal to you. It’ll become “rhema” to you, which is God’s specific Word to you, at a specific time, for a specific purpose. As you study or listen to God’s Word, there’s a stirring in your spirit to speak forth words on the basis of what you’re studying or being taught; don’t suppress it. Speak forth. That’s the “rhema-word” you need when it comes to spiritual battles.

When you hear the Word, it’s God talking to you, and He always wants you to respond. That’s how to fellowship the Word. Fellowshipping with the Word has to do with your response to the Word. Some Christians don’t realize they have to respond to the Word; they study the Word of God as though they’re reading a newspaper or a story book; no! You must fellowship the Word. That’s where the glory is!

Until you fellowship God’s Word, the Word will be a “stranger” to you. Who is the Word? The Bible says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made” (John 1:1-3). The Word is a person; notice the pronoun “Him” in the verse above; His Name is Jesus! He’s the incarnate Word; the Word tabernacled in human flesh.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me your Word to live by. Your Word is the light that guides me, and illuminates my path; I’ll never walk in darkness. As I study the Word and respond to the Word, it produces results in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 21: 1- 32
Exodus 18- 19

Acts 13: 42- 52
Job 30- 31

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2018

Praying In His Name

Wednesday, January 31st, 2018

Pastor Chris

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full (John 16:23-24).

Jesus never said we should call on the saints who have gone to heaven to pray for us, like some Christians do today. Even Jesus said He wouldn’t have to pray for you, because the Father Himself loves you. Thus, the idea that Jesus is beside the Father, begging Him on our behalf, as some Christians wrongly assume, is unscriptural. Read His words: “At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father
himself loveth you...” (John 16:26-27).

As read in our opening scripture, He taught us how
to pray, which is in His Name, and not through His Name. There’s a difference between the two. To pray through His Name is to make Him a medium. To pray in His Name is to exercise the power of attorney He’s given us. The next time you hear someone pray and conclude with, “...through Jesus Christ, our Lord,” let the person know he hasn’t prayed yet, because that prayer isn’t going to be answered.

You might say, “But I’ve been praying that way and getting results”; that’s because you’re still a spiritual babe, and God is waiting for you to grow up. The Bible says, “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent” (Acts 17:30). If you don’t think this means much, try to cast out devils by saying, “Through Jesus Christ, I command you to come out”; it’ll not work, because that’s not what the Word says.

Jesus said in Mark 16:17, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils” ; He didn’t say, “through my Name.” To pray in His Name is to assume His authority, His glory and His person. When you ask the Father anything or make a demand in the Name of Jesus, it’s as though Jesus Himself were asking. We live in His Name. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the legal right to pray in the Name of Jesus and receive answers. Even now, I declare that my day is blessed, fruitful and productive, in the Name of the Lord, Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 2:5-11
5: Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 14:13
13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 21: 33- 22 : 1-14
Exodus 20- 21

Acts 14: 1-7
Job 32- 33

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Feb 01, 2018

Chosen To Be Blameless

Thursday, February 1st, 2018

Pastor Chris

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love (Ephesians 1:4).

The blessings of the new man in Christ are just so profound. They’re transcendent, to say the least. One of these blessings is that you’re chosen in Christ to be blameless. Society may blame you; your parents, spouse, or even your children may blame you. Your neighbours, friends and co-workers may blame you when something goes wrong. But there’s one who never lays blame on you—your heavenly
Father.

Why isn’t He blaming you? It’s because Jesus took
responsibility for all our errors, and now, you’re presented to the Father as holy, unblameable, without reproach. Hebrews 3:1 says, “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus.” The Word calls us “holy brethren.” Men may look at you as unholy, but God says you’re holy and accepted before Him in love.

This is the reason we can pray to God and expect answers. It’s the reason we can change hopeless situations, because we have a right of hearing in the presence of Almighty God. The Bible tells us something so insightful in 2 Corinthians 5:19. It says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them....” Think about that: If because of Jesus, the sinner isn’t being held accountable for his sins, what about you who are now in Christ? (See Romans 5:10).

Now, read Colossians 1:21-22 and shout for joy! It says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.” Notice the reason for the reconciliation: to present you holy, blameless, and unreproveable before God.

It doesn’t matter how much Satan accuses you or how others may blame you, God has chosen you to be holy and without blame before Him in love. Strengthen yourself with this thought today.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your love and grace and for your righteousness at work in me. Thank you for choosing me to be holy and without blame before you in love. I walk in wisdom today, fulfilling your good pleasure and producing works of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Colossians 1:21-22 AMPC
21. Yet now has [Christ, the Messiah] reconciled [you to God] in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and irreproachable in His [the Father’s] presence.
22. [And this He will do] provided that you continue tostay with and in the faith [in Christ], well-grounded and settled and steadfast, not shifting or moving away from the hope [which rests on and is inspired by] the glad tidings (the Gospel), which you heard and which has been preached[as being designed for and offered without restrictions] to every person under heaven, and of which [Gospel] I, Paul, became a minister.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 22 : 15- 46
Exodus 22- 23

Acts 14: 8- 18
Job 34- 35

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:38am On Feb 02, 2018

The Promise Of Eternal Life Fulfilled

Friday, February 2nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour (Titus 1:2-3).

Some Christians refer to eternal life as though it’s still a promise from God; something to be experienced in the sweet-by-and-by. Yes, it was a promise before the world began, but it has now been fulfilled. God’s plan was to make eternal life available to men through the preaching of the Gospel. When you hear the Gospel, you’re given the opportunity to believe, and receive eternal life into your spirit. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” If you believe in Jesus, you have eternal life. Jesus said in John 5:26, “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.” John tells us in his epistle, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not
the Son of God hath not life” (1 John 5:11-12).

Did you notice that it doesn’t say, “God shall give to
us eternal life”? Rather, it says, “God hath (past tense) given to us eternal life.” Eternal life is the present-hour possession of the one who has Jesus: “...this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life.” You have eternal life NOW. What’s eternal life?

For many, it means the life that goes on and on forever; but that’s only a part of it. Eternal life is the superior life of God; the God-life. It’s the essence of divinity. It’s translated from the Greek word “Zoë.” This life in you makes you superior to Satan, impregnable to sickness and disease; you become secure and unfailing. It’s the supernatural life; it’s the life and nature of God, and it supplanted your human life when you were born again. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for eternal life is in my spirit. I’m not ordinary; divinity is at work in me. The divine life surges through my being! As the Father has life in Himself, so do I, because I’m an associate of the God-kind; as Jesus is, so am I. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 23
Exodus 24- 25

Acts 14: 19- 28
Job 36- 37

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Feb 03, 2018

Chosen To Know His Will

Saturday, February 3rd, 2018

Pastor Chris

And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth (Acts 22:14).

The unregenerate man can’t discern or walk in the will of God; God’s will and ways of doing things are mysterious to him. 1 Corinthians 2:14 says, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” But this isn’t so for you that are born again. Jesus said it’s given to you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God (Mark 4:11, Luke 8:10). You’re
chosen to know God’s will. It’s our heritage in Christ.

This means there shouldn’t be doubts or uncertainties in your life; you can discern, and walk in God’s perfect will at all times. Some Christians have been in situations where they didn’t know God’s will; they were trying to make a decision and didn’t know what to do. No! That shouldn’t be your
experience.

In Colossians 1:9, we read something instructive. The
Christians in Colosse, at the time of Paul’s epistle, were still babies in Christ. So, Paul and Timothy prayed for them to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will: “For this cause we also...do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.” They couldn’t have been praying for the Colossian Christians to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will if they themselves hadn’t been filled with the knowledge of His will.

It’s part of the reasons we emphasize meditating on the Word, and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. God and His Word are one, and His Word is His will expressed. More so, the Word of God is the wisdom of God, and wisdom is walking in the will of God. Get to know the Word, and you’ll never walk in confusion.

Ephesians 1:9 tells us that God has made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure, which He had purposed in Himself. Even now, say to yourself, “I’m chosen to know God’s will. I have insight into mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for choosing me to know your will. As I meditate on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, your will is unveiled to my spirit; my spirit is enlightened, and I have insight into mysteries and secrets. Your wisdom directs me, causing me to manifest righteousness everywhere I go, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 2:9-10
9. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Colossians 1:9-10
9. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10. That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 24: 1- 35
Exodus 26-27

Acts 15: 1- 11
Job 38- 39

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 4TH FEBRUARY.

THE BLESSING OF HEARING GOD.

Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee (1 Kings 3:12).

Our God is awesome. He’s so great and mighty. His Word is everlasting, and ever-sure, producing in you, and for you, whatever message it carries. When He speaks, whatever He says becomes. This is why it’s such a blessing to hear God; to receive His Word. What He says is, is. His Word to you at any time in your life, regarding any situation, is all you need.

For example, the Bible says, the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night and gave Solomon a blank cheque. He asked him, “What do you want?” Solomon asked for wisdom and understanding (1 Kings 3:8-9). Now, God didn’t send an angel from heaven to open Solomon’s brain and deposit wisdom inside. He didn’t give Solomon something to eat or drink, so he may become wise. All He said was, “Solomon, you have it!”

That’s what we read in our opening verse. The moment God spoke those words, Solomon became what God said. O, the blessedness of hearing God! He did the same with Abraham, who at the time was still called “Abram.” God said, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:5).

Abraham had no children, because his wife was barren, but God said, “I have made you a father of many nations.” God didn’t say, “I will make you a father of many nations;” no. He said, “Your name is now Abraham, because I have made you a father of many.” When did God make him the father of many nations? It happened the instant He spoke His Word to him and changed his name!

Read Romans 4:19-20: when he began to confess what God said about him, Sarah, his wife, received strength to conceive (Hebrews 11:11). That’s how it works: when God says it, you become it, the moment you respond by affirming the same thing.

CONFESSION
I’m born of the incorruptible seed of God’s Word. I’m unconquerable and indestructible because the Word of God is my life. I’m strengthened with all might in my inner man and therefore can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they [are] life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Matthew 24:36-51, Exodus 28

Acts 15:12-21, Job 40-41

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2018

The Fellowship Of Love

Monday, February 5th, 2018

Pas. Chris

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him (John 14:23).

In the verse above, the Lord Jesus said, “If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him....” This prompts a question: “Didn’t the Father already love everyone?” John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth
in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

When He said the Father would love the one who keeps His words, He wasn’t talking about the general love of God, but love that produces fellowship. The Father would take notice of you and have special fellowship with you if you love Him. If anyone has this profound love for the Master, He says, “...we (the Father and the Son) will come unto him, and
make our abode with him.”

This wasn’t going to be a visit; rather, He meant the
Father and the Son would set up their headquarters with and in you. I discovered this many years ago, and it made a deep impression on my spirit. I couldn’t get away from the phrase, “...make our abode with him,” because I understood what it meant. It’s a glorious communion; an inseparable oneness with divinity. You’re in Him, and He’s in you; you’ve become His operational headquarters, while He becomes your dwelling place.

This is what sets you apart in life—your fellowship with the Lord in love. You love the Lord passionately, and He’s all that you seek. Your love for Him is the reason you pray, fast, study the Word, win souls, and do the things you do. It’s the reason you’re in every church service and committed to the things of the Spirit.

God’s greater blessings are only experienced by those who are in this class, those who are in fellowship with Him by love, and not by law.

CONFESSION

Blessed Father, you’re my life, and all that I seek. In you I live, and move, and have my being; you’re my peace, my refuge, and my strength. I abide in you, just as you abide in me, and I’m bearing fruits of righteousness, walking in your greater blessings, in Jesus’ Name.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

1 Corinthians 1:9
God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 25: 1- 30
Exodus 29- 30

Acts 15: 22- 31
Job 42

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Rhapsody of masturbation
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Rhapsody of masturbation
Thank you for responding cheesy
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:47am On Feb 06, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*CHRIST JESUS—THE LIVING BREAD .*

Tuesday, February 6th

Pastor Chris

_*Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:4).*_

In John 6:32-33, in response to the Jews, Jesus said, _*“…Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.”*_ Then in the forty-ninth verse, He buttressed this point: _*“Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.”*_ Here, He was talking about Himself—the Living Bread.

The Word of God is the bread which came down from heaven. Jesus explained to His disciples that the bread He was talking about was Himself: _*“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world”*_ (John 6:51). Then the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 10:17 reveals that _*“For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.”*_

If we’re one bread with Him, it then means we have the same life, because we’re born of the Word (1 Peter 1:23), just as He is the Word made flesh (John 1:14). Colossians 1:18 says, _*“And he*_ (Christ) _*is the head of the body, the church….”*_ The head and the body share the same life. If we share His life, then we also share His health, prosperity, strength and glory.

No wonder we’re called associates of the God-kind; that’s what we read in our opening verse. 1 John 4:17 says, _*“…as he is, so are we in this world.”*_ Thus, we must walk as He walked: in glory, righteousness, strength, dominion, and everlasting triumph, for we’re sharers of His life—partakers of that one living bread—the Lord from heaven. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I’m an associate of the God-kind, born of the Word and Spirit of the Lord. I have a divine origin; therefore, I live above this world, and above circumstances. I’m indomitable, reigning in life by Jesus Christ, whose greatness and glory works in me mightily. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Luke 22:19* And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake [it], and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. *||*

*||* *John 6:35* And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. *||*

*||* *1 John 4:17* Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 25:31-46,
Exodus 31

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 15:32-41,
Psalm 1-2
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL For February 7, 2018

DON’T ASK FOR STRENGTH…DECLARE STRENGTH .

Pastor Chris

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (Ephesians 3:14-16).
The Apostle Paul had such a beautiful and powerful understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Consider His prayer in our theme scripture; notice that he wasn’t praying for himself, but for the church at Ephesus, that they be strengthened with might in their inner man by the Holy Spirit. He prayed thus for them because he knew that’s the level in which the Christian ought to function. He was already functioning at that level; recall in Philippians 4:13, he said, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

Have you come to know Him as your strength? Have you recognised Him as the strength of your life? David said in Psalm 27:1, “…the Lord is the strength of my life….” As your strength, you have nothing to fear; no impossibilities; no limitations; you triumph always, in every situation.
Affirm always that the Lord is your strength; that’s the language of the spiritually mature. Don’t ask God for strength; affirm He’s your strength. Declare, “I’ve been invigorated with might for every task. I can do all things through Christ who is my strength.”

Yes, before you received the Gospel, you may have been weak and timid, giving up easily and unable to face challenges. But thanks be unto God! The Bible says, “For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly” (Romans 5:6). Now, you’re turned on from within, by His divine power! You’re bold and courageous; audacious in faith.

Further study

Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
Colossians 1:29 KJV

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13 KJV

The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:2 KJV
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:48am On Feb 08, 2018

You Have To Say It To Live It

Thursday, February 8th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

The most beautiful natural gift from God to man is the gift of words, the ability to speak and make words. You’re what you say. Your life is the summation of the words that come out of you. Our opening verse emphasises the importance of framing your life aright with your words. The principle is clear: what you say is what you get. Life will
produce for you a harvest of what you say—good or bad.

Understand that in this, there’s no middle ground. Someone might say, “Well, I haven’t been saying anything at all; so I believe I’m going to be okay,” no; it doesn’t work that way. You’ll still have a harvest; howbeit, the wrong one. It’s like having a garden and refusing to sow any seed in it; something will definitely grow of its own accord—weeds. Sadly, the lives of some are that way. They don’t realize it’s their responsibility to keep themselves in victory, dominion,
and prosperity.

God already did all that’s necessary for you to have and enjoy a transcendent life in Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. It’s your responsibility now to keep things that way, and it’s mainly about your confession. You must affirm that you have a great life, if you’re going to live it! You must acknowledge and confess that you’ve been called to a life of glory and virtue; a life of power, beauty and excellence.

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Now you can see that there isn’t anything you don’t have. This ought therefore, to form the basis for your faith declarations.

Never talk lack, sickness, weakness, inability or fear. Rather, keep affirming that you have and walk in divine health. Affirm that the Lord is your strength, your righteousness, your success, and your prosperity. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward.

CONFESSION
My life is the testimony of God’s grace. The glory of God is revealed in me today, as I walk in the Word and produce results by the Word. I’m full of strength, because Christ is in me; He’s my righteousness, wisdom, success, and prosperity. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Mark 11:22-23
22. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 26: 31-56
Exodus 34- 35

Acts 16: 11-18
Psalm 5- 6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Feb 09, 2018

A Purposeful Life

Friday, February 9th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work (John 4:34).

In Christianity, our lives have a meaning; there’s a purpose for your life. You’re not living for nothing. Jesus knew, and understood His purpose. In John 17:4, He said, “I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.” This ought to be your thinking as well; glorifying the Father should be your passion and purpose for living, and the way to glorify Him is to finish
the work that He commits to your hands.

Have you discovered God’s purpose for your life? Do
you know the specific purpose for your being? Are you at it? The purpose of the Father is the salvation of the whole world. That’s the reason He sent Jesus. The Bible says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). The Bible says He’s not willing that any should perish but that all men should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9), and that’s our job. We’re His partners in soul winning.

God seeks to beautify the lives of those around you, and lead them into righteousness through you; that’s living for His glory; that’s a purposeful life. You must influence your world positively and help those around you receive salvation through the power of God that works in you.

It doesn’t matter how fruitful or effective you might have been in other areas of your life, you must seek to excel in soul winning too. You’re a co-labourer with the Lord (2 Corinthians 6:1) in taking the Gospel to the lost, hopeless, hurting, and downtrodden in your world, and in the regions beyond.

Remember, a successful life; one that pleases God, is
that which achieves those things that God has called you to do, and He’s called you to be a soul winner, a minister of reconciliation. That’s your purpose; bring him glory by being fervent and effectual in leading souls to Christ.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the opportunity and ability to influence those in my sphere of contact with the power of the Spirit. I thank you for your blessings and extraordinary provisions in my life. I live to honour you alone, by dedicating my whole life to the expansion of your kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 28:19-20
19: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 Corinthians 5:14-16
14: 2 Corinthians 5:14-16
For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15. And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
16. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 25: 57 -75
Exodus 36- 37

Acts 16: 19- 28
Psalm 7: 8

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SATURDAY, 10TH FEBRUARY.

SEE FROM WITHIN.

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

Before the physical manifestation of the glory, success, victory, prosperity, and progress that you desire in life, you must see it first within you. Once you can see it from within, then it’s yours. It’s called “seeing the unseen.” You can never have it on the outside if you didn’t first have it within.

That’s where some have missed it. They want to see first with their physical eyes before calling it real; that’s not faith. Faith is calling real that which the physical senses can’t perceive.

For example, God said to Abraham, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee…” (Genesis 17:5-6). Abraham first had to see himself as the father of many nations. At the time God spoke to him, he was ninety-nine years old, and Sarah his wife, apart from reaching menopause was barren.

Nevertheless, the Bible says, “He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God” (Romans 4:20). The Lord had said to him, “…Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and…So shall thy seed be” (Genesis 15:5). Abraham believed. He saw the picture of his uncountable descendants—numerous as the stars—from within.

When you study the Scriptures, learn to do so with pictures; see with the eyes of your spirit; believe and act accordingly. Don’t wait until you “see” the physical manifestation. For instance, if the Spirit says to you, “You have a new job,” don’t say, “When I receive the letter of employment, then I’ll say I have a job”; no! You have to take possession in the spirit, and with your spirit, first, because it’s more real in the spirit-realm.

Realize that it’s the blessings your spirit take a hold of, and which you affirm with your mouth, that’ll manifest in your life. Therefore, see your victory, prosperity, health, peace, progress, and success from within, and affirm accordingly.

PRAYER
Dear Father, the eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see and apprehend your blessings! I thank you Father for I see my success, wisdom, health, wealth, progress, promotion and victorious life. My faith is alive, prevailing over circumstances and situations, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 50:2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Matthew 27:1-26, Exodus 38-39

Acts 16:29-40, Psalm
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2018

See Christ In You

Sunday, February 11th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me... (Galatians 1:15-16).

The Apostle Paul, in our opening text, testified that God was pleased to reveal His Son, Jesus Christ, in him. This isn’t just for the Apostle Paul; it’s the calling of every Christian; being born again, Christ is in you. The Bible says, “...To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in
you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27).

God’s purpose, before the ages began, was to reveal Christ in you. Can you see Christ in you? Can you see that the life of Christ is in you? If Christ is revealed in you, there’ll be no place for any disease in your body. The hope that you’ll live again, the hope that you’ll forever be successful, the hope that your life will be glorious, the hope that there’ll be no failure in your life, is the revelation of Christ in you.

You may have been diagnosed with a terminal disease; don’t despair. If you can see Christ in you, that’ll be the end of that infirmity. The Bible says, “But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness” (Romans 8:10 NIV). It doesn’t matter how large the tumour is, the Christ-life in you will cause it to dematerialize.

The blood of the natural man is the life of his flesh (Leviticus 17:11), but when you’re born again, Christ is your life (Colossians 3:3). Your blood isn’t what’s sustaining your life. Now you can better understand when the Bible says “...as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God” (John 1:12-13).

You’re born of God; you have the Christ-life in you; He’s your strength. Christ in you means progress, success, and excellence in your life; the days of failure and obscurity are gone forever! Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

Christ is in me! He’s my life and my all! In Him I live, and move and have my being. In Him I’m victorious forever; I’m a success; I’m more than a conqueror. Christ is my riddance, my wisdom, my righteousness and justification. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:25-27
25. Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
26. Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Matthew 27: 27 - 44
Exodus 40

Acts 17: 1- 9
Psalm 11- 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! / 10 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Services / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 272
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.